What the FUCK is his problem?

what the FUCK is his problem?

kek
>60 yr old man spooge
>gets pregnant
>barron

My dad was also pretty old, it is correlated with autism

easy
kid's herd Jammal banging Melania's puc while daddy was away, so the clapping noise made him reminisce about it so he got on it harder and turned to her so he could remind her about that particular event

Probably some autism but that doesn't matter he's pretty much taken care of for life.

He is a 10 year old. Ceremony means nothing at that age, especially when you're spoiled. Cut the autist some slack.

He is bored and playing with his imagination in his head.

You can tell this by the fact he is not really looking at anything and is obviously bored. He is there and at the same time not.

I know this might be weird because the majority of you guys shouldn't be allowed near kids.

what was he thinking?

MANY

SUCH

CASES

Nope, it's the mom's age.

He's only 10? Kid's gonna be a giant

fucking KEK

His problem is I am 12 and what is this

Ahahahahah, I love this motherfucker!

nothings wrong

>you all werent weird as shit at age 10

Honestly think hes handling it rather well at his age. Hell I remember being in fourth grade too, shit was cray cray

fine genes

Do not disrespect future cyber commander barron.

>being ignored this hard

Here is your you, you pathetic cunt.

>mfw my dad says i can use the government computer to play Minecraft

She was pretty old when she had him, over 35 which means there's a pretty big chance of some sort of mental or physical deficiency.

I'm pretty sure most doctors advise against having children over 30. Eggs can get rotten over time.

senpai hes autistic. you don't have to defend him just because hes trump's son.

>Imma pound you like this later mommy

I'm sure Barron fucks her.
Hot

Pffff
>Problem
He yust watches he is a spectator,he is our overlord.

Wecommended amount of dedotated wam?

GET IN YOUR FUCKING PLACE FIRST LADY!!!

he probably wants to go back to his room and play some halo and relax in his boxers. Not dressed up dealing with boring shit at 10.

He's a kid.

My sides

He's 10.

>implying you would't do it

Both actually, just the mother's age is the greater deciding factor.

"NO YOU!"

>white
>Jewish

underrated post

A kid from old ass sperm who thinks of himself as (and now is) royalty, and the son of one of the biggest two egos on the planet. What do you expect, some well-rounded individual?

I would play the fuck out of autismblocks with the President's kid

Who the fuck claps like that? kek

Just a lil' guy having fun with his mom. Why does this assblast you so much?

>I'm pretty sure most doctors advise against having children over 30.
A fucking leaf.

I used to do strange facial expressions as a kid too. I'm not autistic btw

Barron already exercising those executive powers.
Trump dynasty when?
Will an Autist lead us to salvation in 2040?

looks like autism to me

not an argument

Bade genes happend with whites quite often.

Yeah man and don't administer vaccines to your kids either. Remember, polio and smallpox is better than autism.

your point is?
he's probably smarter than you and he's ten nigger

because OPs mom was legs spread wide with a different suitor every night when he was a kid

>pulls face that says "clappin' hard Mom! lol!"
>gets told to stop messing about

He's 10 and has just become the most eligible bachelor in the world.

Butthurt left wing fanatics who are losing so hard and are so shameless and scummy they resort to attacking a 10 year old boy.

He walks like a retard.

He knows he's being filmed and is a trolling the world. Like father, like son. Kek

fuck off achmed

If trump will stay in office 17 years like his friend vlad he can left his post as president to his guy.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>i'm not autistic
He says whilst posting on the politics board of a bhutanese cave painting forum

this

Holy shit

Barron is starting to make me uncomfortable

autistic screeching intensifies

He's fucking 10.

He's 10 you stooge!

The boy has got to be bored standing around all day. Your autism is preventing you from understanding that he is in third grade and therefore acts like a little kid.

You obviously do not have much experience being around children.. thank god

Hes gotta be autistic right?

He's gotta be.

He's sooooooo cute.
Why can't he be my son :(

>having autism
That's the most normal webm in this thread and it makes you uneasy?

Looks like he's trying not to sneeze.

He is such a spoiled brat 100% guarantee
I guess that's what is bound to happen when you get to order servants around from child

Barron is Arthas, the vaccine that gave him autism is Frostmourne.

i wounder if Trump is in complete denial or even knows? I bet they take him to quack doctors and use all sorts of bullshit remedies. Poor kid probably got the bleach treatment as a babe

LEAVE GOD EMPEROR SON ALONE

Isolate a target

T Alinski

Probably inherited his fathers NPD

He's 10 years old you fucking pleb.

He's clapping to the beat of the drum.

Before the video starts, Melania told him to smile and he was taking the piss

He's playing with a baby, you fucking nigger

He wants to go home and finish his path of exile character, only one level to 100

I think it's sweet, people with kids or nephews/nieces will understand.

What the fuck. Please explain that pic.

He wants to be at home playing minecraft and watching family guy or whatever 10 year olds do now.

There goes my quiet life...

he is clearly on the spectrum

He'd have to stay in office for 25 years. You have to be 35 to be president. But if if Trump could stay in office for 25 years then I guess anything is possible.

How easily can doing that kill the kid?

IIRC it was something like a bleach enema or something stupid
They think they're purging parasites but instead they're just making the kid shit out the lining of his intestine

I think there's a bit of expectations-versus-reality going on here. You see a very smartly dressed 10-year-old and expect him to be utterly boring and proper. But he's 10 years old, bored out of his mind standing around all day and just wants to go home or sprint around and do what kids do.

Very sad!

My opinion on Barron: daddy Trump doesn't have enough time to spend with him, be it business, the presidency- what we are witnessing is slight child neglect by Trump. Barron is trying his best to get his father's attention, typically to no avail. I feel for Barron, our future Emperor.

But he's right though.

Most studies show that the best age to have a child is well before 35, and even 30. Biologically it's best in the teens and 20s. Generally women or couples that young can't afford it, which is taken into consideration.

>he's only 10

just wait until the little swamp thing grow up. no wall will contain his tremendous genes

Come on. He has been is school for 4 or 3 years already. By then most normal people can manage themselves with dignity in ceremonies.

He got that impulse to grope his mom's tight ass, all the way from the bottom slightly touching her pussy while doing it, but he suppressed the impulse quickly because of the cameras.

He is from such superior genetic stock that he has the build of most 17 year old untermensch. Thus, people apply the standard of behavior for a near-adult teenager to a ten year old child. Because people are fucking retards. The last year has really driven that point home.