We wont allow you to enslave us again Dumpfklins...

We wont allow you to enslave us again Dumpfklins. Just remember every POC you disenfranchised when you press the Trump/Kaine button on Nov 8th. think about every LGBTPQ youth or adult that took their life because they couldnt stand the persecution of Trumps America. Look at yourself in the mirror and see thee blood on your hands. Hope youre happy

There was a Trump/Kaine button? Neat!

Nobody wants to enslave you fucking niggers.
No one wants to be around you subhumans.
Go back to fucking africa, and live there as you please.
Just leave the civilized people alone.

>how the black community will save itself

AHAHAHAHA what the fuck you been waiting for???

Enslavement usually doest happen with consent of the slaves. We will decide. Your opinions and wants are completely irrelevant.

>LGBTPQ
>P

Nice try blumpftard thats not what i said.

We have machines that pick cotton now, and no one in their right mind would have a negro waiting on them, letting them come in "the big house".

Stupid negroes. You're primitive and obsolete.

Trump/PENCE
try harder fail troll

i don't care

It's exactly what you said you pink ID faggot

WE WAS FARMERZ

Why would we enslave you? You are too dumb and lazy to do anything productive in modern society.

This is the most shot tier bait I have seen in a hot min
Nice!

Professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr. on PBS: "Africans sold other Africans to the Europeans." "There were African middlemen and they'd fight wars with other Africans to enslave them and to sell them to the white man." "Slavery was a huge business for different African kingdoms."

Saga bomb incoming

we wuz intact families

See ya, thread

Aaaaaaand the nail in this bait threads glorious coffin

Actually Ima bump it ftw niggers jews

>We wont allow you to enslave us again Dumpfklins.
That didn't work out so well the first time so why would we try it again? You're goin back to the motherland this time.

>Just remember every POC you disenfranchised when you press the Trump/Kaine button on Nov 8th. think about every LGBTPQ youth or adult that took their life because they couldnt stand the persecution of Trumps America.
>mfw