INITIATE PHASE 2

MAKE EUROPA GREAT AGAIN

Petry is a qt. Nationalistic, intelligent and anti kebab. Her only fault is being german
no one is perfect right

I'd get behind any Petry movement that Sup Forums devised.

More like Make EU Putin's bitch.

>Unironically supporting Salvini

Kek, Italy doesn't have a credible right wing entity.

There will be no EU you backwater forest slav.

>greatest threat to the free world, the picture

Ahmad, I hope they show no mercy on you.

>b-but russians

you leftypol people could use some originality.

Le Pen and Gilders will never win unless Bannon tells Trump to meet them in March.

WE WUZ VICTEEMS OF COMMUNISM

Funny that we are called racist for being anti-migration when our anti-migrant political leader is a fucking Jap expat.

He will

Kek, you can't deny that these aren't nationalists, they are bootlickers of the worst kind, trying to grab some credit from Putin and Trump.

>Salvini (italian populist leader) goes to the USA
>Tries to talk with Trump
>Manages to take a picture with him
>Salvini suddenly tries to link himself to Trump and says he gave his blessing for his work in Italy
>Trump denies it, thought he was a fan of him brought by some lobbyist
>Salvini ended up with giving a hefty contribution and getting cucked by Trump

And so are these people called "nationalists", people who try to validate themselves using foreign powers?

FUCK OFF

Sorry Italy, your opinion carries no weight whatsoever in an adult discussion

why are conservative women such qts
i want to suck far out of fraukes ass

>Checks flag
>60% white
>Average burger with no understanding of european politics
>Customary american arrogance
>Probably believes in "we wuz romanz and aryans"
>Almost certainly product of melting pot

Kek

Le Pen was spotted at Trump Tower on an unofficial visit. They're probably already in contact

They're all nationalists to some degree, but the thing they most have in common is being anti-immigration and revising current political order.

Nationalism =\= Anti-immigration

Nationalism =\= Revisionist

Don't be fooled by corporate media working in the interests of the elite Italybro. You have the most to gain by these people getting in power.

>frauke

i guess the alternative is being overrun with muslims and having western culture fade away

nice

t. Super Mario "The Situation" ibn haj al-spaghetti

No, you can't even imagine how bad is fucking Salvini.
He's a retarded of the worst kind, he couldn't get an History bachelor degree in 10 yrs and talks like a literal retard.
One year with such a moron would run the country into a debt default, no joke.
Italians are goddamn retards and the country is fully on brain drain because no one wants to be ruled by middle school educated retards.

>I guess the alternative is getting germany flooded by niggers because no one wants to settle here

FTFY

Also

>13% BLACK
>+27% LATINO

Holy fucking shit, those German country girl bare shoulders. Can't contain benis.

At this point in time, your boot is completely surrounded by indigenous tribes of European (Western culture) hating mudslimes. You best get you "A" game ready, because you got a situation on your hands, and you don't even realize it.

We are racist enough already, thanks. People who openly attack immigrants and immigration are a daily show on our national TV.