Ruined by Reddit

r/the_donald has ruined this place.

Will they stick around the whole trump presidency? What can we do to get these 12 year olds back to their reddit playpen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8MC0G-Lbuuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How have we ruined this place?

@108237363
Shut up noob

You can take them all. They're worse than the SRSfags

>mfw redditors actually thought their site was worth putting effort into an account for imaginary points. That by design the upvote system is so easily manipulated that shitholes like r/politics where you cant even discuss politics or different sources/opinions because they are downvoted to oblivion.

Top Kek

they can go the fuck back because they are retards who will agree and follow trump blindly on every single position even if its full retard.

if you frequent plebit youre supposed to fuck off

>mfw anons actually thought their site was worth putting effort into posting for imaginary (You)s. That by design the sage system is so easily manipulated that shitholes like drumpsters where you cant even discuss politics or different sources/opinions because they are saged to oblivion.

Top Kek

the only threads ive seen that were "saged into oblivion" were reposted threads (ie now that the dust has settled/really makes you think).

Is it possible some threads are just trash, and nobody is interested in talking shop about a topic they dont care about?

Nice try antifa

>What can we do

Not much. Your country has too many rural and suburban retards.

>made this bed
>crying when forced to lie in it

really?

Because your memes are stale and you aren't mean enough. Fucking normalfaggot.
You probably don't even support pedo rights.

don't fall for the jewish divide and conquer tactics, if you support Trump you're a redcap TM, it doesn't matter if you're from the /pol country or the _donald country. All redcaps are the same.

Sage isn't a downvote. All sage does is make it so your post doesn't bump a thread. If you post in a thread just mention you saged it, you're an idiot. All you're doing is increasing the post count, which increases the chances that someone replies. If you had never made that post that'd be one less post people could reply to.

>mfw started browsing Sup Forums in 2006 but I know not to call myself an oldfag because I know better

By the time I started the whole board was all trash. What keeps me going here is obsession. Not that I'm biased in Reddit's favor.

youtu.be/8MC0G-Lbuuk

Get the heck out of here. Whenever reddit invades this site, a board's quality decreases and a bunch of normalfags and newfags invade. The temporary alliance was a mistake.

2006 is oldfag tier though.

>@
>noob

Red pill them all you fucking man child.
T_D coming here allows red pilling to be done like never before.

they sort of ruined reddit though

that was funny

GTFO COMMIE. We started mainstream redpilling, you are trying to make /leftypol/ the counterculture to the new found right wing. You won't succeed, you will fail like every other left wing movement has.

Go the fuck back to where you came faggot

>gtfo
Sup Forums is even more shit because of your shit
Stick to kikebook