I'm watching this on TV right now. Why do women hate President Trump Sup Forums?

I'm watching this on TV right now. Why do women hate President Trump Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/10/white-women-donald-trump-victory
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&t=9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sexual (((liberation)))

Because women are easily led, So when they are single or unmarried and the TV says "Hate this guy" they do.

Most women who are married or in a committed relationship voted for Trump, and even if they didnt they wouldn't go to a stupid pointless march.

It's all over the "grab them by the pussy" comment.

LOL they don't.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/10/white-women-donald-trump-victory

Never seen anyone march against ISIS sex slaves, muslim treatment of women, gang treatment of women, China killing women to have a son instead.
Vapid cunts. They'll do so much for attention but clearly don't know anything about the world.

Lol, this is just a fashion runway for most of these girls.

Why do they need attention so bad?

They don't though. White women at least, voted a majority in Trumps favor. Its more a vocal minority/silent majority type thing going on.

They secretly want to be grabbed by pussy.

This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course—not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended.

MAKE MARRIAGE GREAT AGAIN

>Because women are easily led
>Vapid cunts
>need attention
All of this.

Because feminism is a trendy pet cause that looks good on your instagram

what channel

tryin to fap

Because women are mentally handicapped and will swallow any propaganda that is spoonfed to them. For an example Google Sweden.

>Nasty women unite

yes, yes i can see that

Notice how the cute young girls are always in front and are the focus of the cameras while the actual protest is run by fat old hags.
The girls are indoctrinated by women's studies but they'll drop the feminism as soon as the real world hits and they realize that they can get ahead by being attractive. Only the old, ugly and fat women remain feminists because that's their refuge from their sexual and societal failure. Notice also virtually none of the "intellectual leaders" of the movement have any kids.

I have a feeling this thread will be full of varied well-informed sociologists and people who have studied feminism and definitely not 15-21 year olds who think jews are bad

>27 year old jew

Where is your god now?

Is this your first day?

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&t=9s

start here

>Nasty Women Unite
I miss the old days, like the 80s, when being a nasty woman wasn't a mark of honor or pride, but being a descent, feminine woman was the aspiration. Now men are better at being decent women than women are...

I'm ready to leave this timeline.

Educated white women voted for Trump.

Only retarded latinas and black women voted Hillary.

These degenerates have been spoiled by king nigger. In the past they always got what they want after protesting

>sociologists
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Because HuffingtonPost never told them about the shit Hillary Clinton is guilty of. All they know about is the "Grab 'em by the pussy" meme.