CULT OF LEFTISM IN COLLEGE

>philosophy
>teacher says he doesn't want to push his opinions on the students
>first two days of class talks about his white privilege, trashes fox news, trashes DeVos for allegedly saying guns should be in schools to defend from grizzly bears, trashes my new REP. Governor
>wtf do i do Sup Forums i can't take this leftist marxism anymore and it's the first week

Other urls found in this thread:

icre2011.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/young.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC100877/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>attending philosophy class

Read his power points and write your paper.

>going to class

not the guy to let him spew his BS propaganda but guess sometimes you gotta eat shit?

>Drop class
>Prep the redpills and sperg out every occassion you get

>Or go confront teacher about his opinionated class

Your choice user

But Betsy DeVos is a self serving retard.

This. Virtually every professor uploads all the slides online etc so you can do most of the work at home, plus most questions are with scantrons on exams now so you can just guess. I had a calculus class that I never attended once and passed with a 60% despite not knowing how to do any of it.

Uni is a sham, you can basically do all the assignments from a few wiki pages.

The good news: You can express your views in class and as long as you can defend yourself, your professor should respect it. If he doesn't on the basis of ideological differences, you can get his ass fired or your grade altered.

The bad news: There are only 12 conservative girls on campus

You don't have to "eat shit", you can confront him in class, out of class, talk to your classmates about his way of doing things.
Be prepared though to not only stand for you have said but also for possible derailing.

argue with him and realize he's right

we shall see

>allegedly

my classmates cackle at everything he says it's disgusting, i could certainly talk to my teacher but the normies....i just cant

Don't go full 1488, but prepare a convincing argument and attempt to sway people to your side by your rhethorics.

This.

But also he's not forcing his opinion, he's just telling you his. Take everything with a grain of salt, accept the things that make sense to you, reject everything else, build your own political identity instead of asking what people on an Indonesian home decorating website think.

You're in for a rough ride friend. Here's my story of university.

I wanted to be a doctor my entire life. In high school I worked like a madman, got tons of academic scholarships and awards, and applied to a good university for a degree majoring in pharmacology in an honours class. I was accepted. I worked like a madman again, maintaining a 4.0 GPA. At the end of my second year, I wrote the MCAT and got a 40 (a good score), all the while volunteering in an ER, shadowing a family physician, and doing a bunch of extracurriculars like joining the Russian language club on campus etc. Well, I apply for medical school, and of course the application wants to know my race and religion. Well, despite my great grades, top notch reference letters and great volunteering experience, I was rejected. A black guy in my class with grades substantially lower than my own got in. This rejection from medical school essentially destroyed my entire life. I was lost, not knowing what to do, and I just went back to school and got a PhD in pharmacology. My job pays alright (I work with a pharmaceutical company) but I can't stand it. I am completely unfulfilled in life, feel like a failure, am depressed, and I drink. I drink a lot. My girlfriend left me because of it. I'm 31 years old and feel shitty 24/7 and when I'm not at work I just drink and play vidya. I never thought this would happen to me.

>tldr college "diversity" destroyed my life

You just have to find the people who share your views. I took a congress class this semester and the class was split pretty much 50/50 democrat and republican. All of the republicans were either well-adjusted rational thinkers or jocks whereas the dems were comprised of a chilean-immigrant lgbt activist, an obese chick, a creepy sperg and a guy who didn't say anything the entire class (there were a few okay people, but they were a minority.)
The professor wasn't a fan of Trump but besides a few jokes here and there he didn't force his views and just encouraged open discussion.

Maybe you just go to a shit school, OP.

Fake and gay.

Canada is in constant need of doctors because of how spread out your people are over your socialized medicine. Nobody outright rejects anybody in favor of anybody else, and Canada doesn't have the same affirmative action diversity bullshit as America. Even if this did happen in America, medical school is completely different than, say, an office environment.

Why didn't you apply to a different medical school? Why didn't you apply again later? You "just" went back to school and got a PhD in pharmacology? Just like that?

Keep your mental masturbation stories to yourself, they offer absolutely nothing and make this place more and more of a circle-jerk every day. Maybe Reddit is more your cup of tea.

>being this weak

Says the American. We have tons of foreign doctors making up the differe nce.You don't live up here buddy, natives and blacks get a free ride, especially in academia. And no I didn't "just" go back and get a PhD, but I'm not going to go into huge detail about it. Any Canadians here want to confirm to this burger that natives and blacks get everything easily up here?

I tried man.

I lived in Canada for five years before moving back because I got tired of waiting for your three year immigration process. Those "foreign" doctors are most likely Canadians born under immigrant families in Canada or immigrants from overseas who actually had the credentials that your pathetic ass didn't. I lived in the Maritimes before spending a bit of time in Moncton and Montreal. The overwhelming majority of doctors were white. The rest were Asian. I saw maybe one brown guy. I saw maybe 10% black people overall during my stay, and the scales were only tipped in my favor when I visited Montreal.

If you're looking for Canadians to confirm your idiot bullshit, you're just admitting that the entire reason you posted this empty lying tripe was to encourage le upvote mentality for your nonsense. Like I said, Reddit is down the hall and to the left, you complete fucking loser.

Duvos did say that guns should be allowed on public school campuses. That would be yet another reason why people would want to send their children to a private school where there is a zero tolerance gun policy.

>passed with a 60%
>passed
>with a 60%

Where da fug do you go?

If you're going to challenge his statements, you better know your shit

He is a philosophy professor after all. Right or wrong, he will know how to shut down an opposing view if you don't know how to counter his philosophical tricks.

as long as you have 50% you'll pass

welcome to college user

find a way to put up with it or quit

>basing your opinion of the entire country off of the maritimes

Kek fuck off burger.

Don't study philosophy, nobody in your entire future will pay you for your philosophy work.

This, it probably depends on the teacher but the guy I had in HS had an argumented answer to everything

I'm an engineering student. Dispite living in Leaf land I saw at least 4 guys wearing MAGA hats yesterday. I've seen others wearing them throughout the year as well. Though in a Calculus class someone brought of to the proff if they'd seen the inauguration and commented on "how horrible it was".

I also took philosophy as a mandatory arts option but I decided on logic instead. I still did have a huge SJW trash moment when some guy made an example that went something like "all female students and all male students are x therefore all students are x". Some guy in the front of the class just turns around and said
>what if they identify as neither.
Luckyly there was a few Engineers in the class so we started saying
>yeah! I sexually identify as an attack helicopter
The SJW trash in the class got salty saying
>you can't be so ignorant, you must have seen the push for trans women to go into the womens washroom.
We followed that up with
>I sexually identify as the toilet in the womens bathroom, so will you shit in my mouth?

You should major in STEM. I spent most of yesterday watching the DC protests and laughing at Anti-Fa with buddies in the University. Engineering is truly the most comfy of degrees.

>still saying nothing of substance
>addressing none of my points
>burgerburgerbuger
>getting utterly btfo while looking for le ebin upvotes

Maybe if your people had better debate skills, you wouldn't have elected your snake of a cuck of a president.

No...neither fake nor gay...unfortunate truth...

We have quotas that must be filled first...white dudes with great grades come last, and have since the 80's...

>>what if they identify as neither.
>Luckyly there was a few Engineers in the class so we started saying
>>yeah! I sexually identify as an attack helicopter
>The SJW trash in the class got salty saying
>>you can't be so ignorant, you must have seen the push for trans women to go into the womens washroom.
>We followed that up with
>>I sexually identify as the toilet in the womens bathroom, so will you shit in my mouth?

Haha what a bunch of funny memesters. Here was me thinking STEM majors were a bunch of unoriginal, socially stunted autists but this hilarious anecdote proves that there is indeed wit swirling around that heaving cortex of yours.

The Maritimes are like 95% white but are in no way representative of the entire country. That's why "well the doctors in newfoundland and new Brunswick are white xdddd" doesn't prove anything considering that's only natural since the maritimes are more or less completely white. Go to Edmonton, Vancouver, Calgary or Toronto if you want to see how the majority of the country is.

>also it's a prime minister not a president, Mr. "I lived in Canada for 5 years"

Thank you. This guy is retarded though. He thinks that all doctors in Canada are white because he lived in the Atlantic where it's 90% white anyways.

>had philosophy a year ago.
>hideous childless womyn gets simple cause and effect arguments wrong and flat out lies about statistics every class.
>ignore it until one time I correct her about DNA, and she flips out at me
>ended up apologizing a few days later in the morning before class.
It really goes to show how "professors" really aren't bastions of intelligence.

University of Toronto, the course wasn't one I needed. I just took it so I had the prerequisite for numerous other math courses which I can choose to take later on. I live an hour from campus and usually take the train/bus in which I don't like doing so I stay home as much as I can.

My cousin goes to UofT. He's a cuck and I can't stand him.

>since 80s

Okay I'll bite since I could find next to no data on quotas past 2000.

icre2011.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/young.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC100877/

>vast majority white, like I said
>vast second majority Asian, like I said

It's not that up to date, but unless you're telling me they completely overhauled their medical application process in favor of more SJW-infested fields like independent arts, I don't see the last five years making that much of a difference.

Correct, just like your medical schools in see graphs above. Of course you'll be considered last if you're white, but unless you completely cocked up your grades and recommendations, there is no way in hell someone objectively that inferior would be selected over you. Also I slipped up, I'll admit it and apologize.

>Nobody outright rejects anybody in favor of anybody else

you must have missed that whole thing where our glorious leader denied volunteer firefighters in order to hire african firefighters.

who immediately went on strike.

Just because we 'need' something doesn't mean we have the common sense to solve the problem the logical way.

Say it with me pol

>Sir, we are paying to learn about __________, not to be a captive audience for your political leanings

>more or less a pageant profession designed to win the hearts and minds of the populace
>medical field where a higher degree of technical intelligence and skill is required

I never said it just doesn't happen, I'm saying it doesn't happen so blatantly in medicine. At least not yet. He'll be out soon enough, though, I hope, even libs are starting to regret their pick.

Alright it's fine man, I would just appreciate if you didn't call me a redditor and a liar.

Yeah, they had some meeting to discuss "what is happening in America" and some Trump supporter was booed out of the building.

Toronto is pretty cancerous in general, that's why I stay off campus as much as I can.

That pissed me off. He refused help from the Mexicans and Russians, but accepted help from the nogs who unironically were used to putting out fires by hitting the fire with sticks (if I'm not mistaken)

Glad I don't live there. In my opinion the east is fucking up my part of the country. We should separate and let you guys go fuck yourselves, no hard feelings.

Suck it up, listen to him, and write papers that get good grades. It will *feel* bad, but ignore your feelings and learn to treat ideas as good or bad based on their relationship to truth and to each other. This will serve you well for the rest of your life.

Your professor sounds like a bad professor, but that doesn't mean you have to be a bad student.

>college
>philosophy

You are wasting your time in this "college"

If you did not wall for the stem meme you will be useless for your entire life.

How do you feel now

>being from such a poor family that you can't go to University just for the pleasure of learning.

Teaching the proletariat to read and write was a mistake.

It isn't even the east, the biggest problem is Toronto and other cities like it.

Ask him if white privilege is suppressing black people in Africa as there are no white people around and we basically pay all their aid monies.

As him whether he thinks that if a poor country in the region such as Lebanon can take 1.5 million refugees, then Israel, being a rich country should take at least 2 million. WARNING, THIS REALLY FUCKING TRIGGERS LEFTIST KIKES.

Ask him why the Soviet Union failed and why the public sector is so inefficient.

>philosophical tricks.
mind telling me which tricks are those?

suck his dick

that'll show him

You need a 70% to pass in most American colleges.

>philosophy as a mandatory arts option but I decided on logic instead
>but
philosophy departments usually offer courses their own courses on logic

Just spread 100 % accurate information and say nothing more than the truth.
Speak up. You have a voice and people are waking up.
Stay strong brother!

Start with the Greeks

are you triggered or something?

Don't pull a Lauren Southern
Yeah for most of my courses I need a 65%+ before I can move on to the anti-requisite.