Wtf is wrong with libs? I seriously don't understand how they can be this fucking delusional

Wtf is wrong with libs? I seriously don't understand how they can be this fucking delusional.

What did they mean by this?

I don't even know what that means

Don't bother if there's a message behind this nonsense. She could hold up a sign that says "LEGALIZE RANCH" as well.

What did she mean by this?

>tfw your friends tell you supporting Trump makes you hateful
>Don't even say any hateful remarks just ask questions and I am told I am hateful.
>only legit argument I get is he presents his ideas about the wall with so much hate and rage.

How do i deal with people in my life? I don't know how to even talk to my friends and family anymore.

Is she trying to imply that Trump is going to try to have vaginal regulation laws passed?

you find better friends

I really hope that there will be many dead bitches who are marching today all over the World protesting against president Trump.
The bitches are so aggressive that I hope police will kill many of them in order to protect others from their violence.

Should I get rid of my current ones then?

its up to decide
they probably talk shit behind your back tho

kill yer friends boyo

then fire some fucking bullets?

It means she's a true libertarian who realizes that any regulation is bad.

If abortion is profitable there is no reason to ban it. The free market decides. Morals shouldn't dictate the free market.

You need to take your antipsychotics and have a nap leafbro.

Tomorrow #PneumoniaAwareness will be trending

better bitches be dead than innocent people
look how aggressive those bitches are
I really hope that police will use live amo on them in order to protect lives of innocent civilians and businesses

Guns are already highly regulated.

And if you don't think a bullet vagina would somehow someway fall under NFA, then you don't know the ATF.

;~;

what are they even protesting?

Can we get the image on vaginas and guns

They think Trump is going to really think and resign if they protest enough.