Trumpcucks BTFO when they say "SJWs have ruined the good things of the past"...

Trumpcucks BTFO when they say "SJWs have ruined the good things of the past". Star Trek was amazing from the 1960s because of it, not despite of it. I can't wait for Star Trek: Discovery with a cast more diverse than ever before.

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/star-trek-creator-gene-roddenberry-accused-of-raping-actress/
youtube.com/watch?v=UhQA-06kSLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TREKED

ok

The original series is garbage though

>captain the sensors are detecting extremely poor taste in this post

>Star Trek was amazing from the 1960s because of it, not despite of it.

Yes, remember how great that episode was?
Truly the apex of art on television.

>SJWs
>White guy kissing a black girl
Pick one.

>white male captain keeps banging foreign alien women

this is racist white fantasy neocolonialist wank and you know it. hardly progressive.

Rate my waifu

I love two things people never mention about this episode. First, Kirk was magically forced to kiss Uhura. Second, the next scene is Kirk going after Uhura with a bullwhip. I guess they couldn't be TOO progressive.

This.

Liberals are never familiar with the media they claim to love.

This is especially true of science fiction.

I will bet you half of the women screaming "I'm a Feminist AND a fan of the old Ghostbusters!" couldn't fucking NAME the four Ghostbusters in the 1984 movie.

It's the same reason the "Grrrrl Gamer" SJW constantly crying about sexism in videogames know jack shit about videogames.

Liberals are so disingenuous they can't even be bothered to read a fucking Wikipedia article to cover the fact they are lying through their teeth.

Chill with the autism reddit

@78637044 (You)
who cares

>implying this wasn't the first interracial kiss on national television, for any reason and in any context

we call it interspecies erotica.

>Trumpcucks BTFO when they say "SJWs have ruined the good things of the past"

Nobody said this.

> sheboon getting COLONIZED
> this is somehow supposed to offend me

Its overrated and what you posted isn't canon, it's a badly animated children's show that is actually worse than some of the novels.

>I'm a proud gamergater

But this has nothing to do with Serious Joke Wizards though.

>interracial with a white male
>sjw

t. Sven Whedon

*Posted from my cuck shed*

Diversity is fantastic Trump says so himself again and again about getting all Americans richer, stronger, prouder.

Leftist "Diversity" is terrible for everyone involved that doesn't look to the DNC as the Vatican.

But it's literally half the posts in any Star Trek Discovery thread

>

I'd fuck hurrrrr.

>OP not realizing that the horseshoe effect is an extremely real thing and that the theme in Star Trek was that they picked the best person for the job regardless of race/nationality/species whereas now liberals are excluding people because of their race/sex/nationality while conservatives are "if you can do the job we don't care if you're a faggot space eel"

>TOS
>overrated Trek series
You should kill yourself

>he believes in meritocracy

created by cis white male rapist apparently

heatst.com/culture-wars/star-trek-creator-gene-roddenberry-accused-of-raping-actress/

as long as it doesn't do the whole privilege and white men are evil bullshit.

Do lefties think Trump supporters are against this shit? Stop crying.

>They only kisses because a space alien made them do it

So tolerant

This is the first time I've been in a thread relocated to Sup Forums from Sup Forums this is neat

Sup Forums is a cucks board.

Star Trek was amazing because of its vision of space-faring future, not because of liberal BS.

A jew kissing a nigger. What's the surprise in that?

TNG master race.

Faggot. I bet you think family guy and new Simpsons are hilarious.

Also star trek tos had a lot of great cold war Era stories at a time when tensions were high.

Not to mention all the hot women it had on the show.

Kirk is Jewish

What board was this moved from?

Sup Forums.

>It's the same reason the "Grrrrl Gamer" SJW constantly crying about sexism in videogames know jack shit about videogames.
they ARE gamers, they have candy crush and angry birds on their phone!!!!!

Don't forget they play solitaire as well!!! TEE HEE!!!

But SJWs bitch that Star Trek isn't diverse enough all the time.

>What board was this moved from?

lgbt

>three white male leads
>crew is 99% white
>no black males
>primary lead is a heterosexual white male who is constantly banging space babes
TOS would never be made today.

your a fuxking tard, in the 60's this was edgey. Now it's fucking mandatory. I f you can't understand the difference you should an hero.

Same, not to mention a /trek/ thread, which makes me feel like all this time I've been arguing with a mod about various plots on DS9 and TNG.

where are you guys from wtf

only some flags are showing up (i.e. usa, germany, uk)

wtf

Holy rare

>t-mobile

It's just some idiot using the WI-FI on an airplane lad.

It's because the thread was moved user

>hi I think I know stuff but I'm actually fucking retarded
read

Honestly this. The old serious was mostly crap with maybe 2 or 3 watchable episodes

TNG>>>> DS9>ENT>TOS>>dog shit> VOY

Not entirely, but most of it was. All the episodes were basically this

>kirk gets kidnapped/captured (usually with spock or someone else)
>he makes an effort to escape
>he gets captured again
>he saves the day by showing his captors the error of their ways

Some exceptions to this are the episode where the Romulans first show up, the one where that other guy lost his entire crew because he beamed them onto a planet the creature attacking them then destroyed, and the one where he fights the Gorn.

>Star Trek was amazing
kys dweeb

ORLY

Kilrathi/10

>Star Trek was amazing

Star Trek, for the most part, is and has always been shit. Same goes for Star Wars. A bunch giddy manchildren elevated this shit way too far.

Fuck, I thought it was aliens having an argument.

What the hell is this from?

It was just a kiss.

The kiss was part of the plot and not the point of the scene.
The didn't say if you have a problem with this kiss you are a bad person and should embrace multiculturism.

I'm afraid the new Star Trek will fuck it up in a hamfisted way.

They will probably have some transspecies thingy.
If you don't embrace the Klingon that self-identifies as a Tholian you are a Nazi and kys.

Reminder that that same episode featured this:
youtube.com/watch?v=UhQA-06kSLU

Next generation is better. Shitner was and still is a hack

79 episodes, about 30 good ones.

And Spock

9 lives out of 10

Gene said the scene was ridiculous and wasn't supposed to be serious. She was under alien control too. The way they planned it was also laughable.

the problem is back then you had some black actors, and i'm ok with that, now they want to much black actors in movies.

one black per hour: i'm ok with that

a black king arthur: make me want to choke babys

i mean look at ghostbusters. the old movies are great, yes there is a black dude too but this role fits in and isn't annoying.
now they make a women only cast and the movie sucks.

but this is the typical for lefties, they don't want equality, they want it all. they want to be the new "patriarchy". they don't realize that they protesting against themselves in some way.

Underrated post.

Everyone loves to talk about that one scene in the episode, but the truth is that it was a terrible episode where the writers were just flinging a bunch of shit at the wall until something stuck, and one of those things was an awkard kissing scene between Kirk and Uhura among all the other wackiness.

99% of people who praise Star Trek for having the first interracial TV kiss have actually seen the episode itself.

yeah but niggers in movies today are portrayed in bad film stereotypes that make them even look more like niggers instead of the cast of star trek where the whole point of race was kinda mute and it was more about xenophobia

Oh, Wing Commander for the fucking win!

>CAPTCHA: Rua Dr. Paulo Machado Joaquim
da fuq!?