>Most powerful man in the world
>Can't even get a simple spelling right
Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=from:realdonaldtrump honored&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He misspell it ironically.

>Still taking the bait, like the media will

And Italians try to convince us they're white with their nigger tier intelligence

wew lad

>tfw it's his actual tweet
Oh boy

We elected a fucking imbecile lmao

IT'S LIKE HE WRITES HIS OWN TWEETS INSTEAD PAYING AN AID

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Looks like Trump was a mistake. Oh well.

fuck off, concern troll.

wtf i hate trump now

get fucked catholic scum

*your'e

I give him a pass for one bad spelling considering the amount of real shit he has to remember and pay attention to.

Leave it to a fucking LEAF to mistake the Irish flag for Italian.. Talk about nigger tier intelligence.. KYS fucking moron

That is the best spelling, he went to the best schools, you just downt know any better.

Everyone knows the French leafs are the master race.

Its spelled honered though isn't it, where's the problem?

it's like he ignores the little red line that every device that you can use twitter on will show when you spell a word wrong

Witnessed

>electing a literal personification of the "XD i was just PRETENDING to be retarded" meme

French leaf.
Kek

he was spelling it phonetically after his own speech pattern.. if you have heard him say the word it comes out sounding like its spelled with an 'e' .. Honered...

Your tears make this all worthwhile

>French leaf.
nope, no experience with french besides grade school classes

also why are you circling the word honored? everybody here already knows how to spell it, unlike the president of your country

"TRUMP IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVERRRRRRRR"
well, why?
"BECAUSE HE MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE ON TWITTER OH MY GOD, MY HEART, I THINK IM DYING. IM SHAKING."

are you really gonna keep up this "UR JUST MAD XD" response every time he gets laughed at? it's gonna be a long 4 years if you do lol.
and here's the other strategy, act like people are calling for his impeachment over this instead of just making fun of him for not knowing how to spell words

bait and switch for the low IQ plebs like OP. move on.

This is some next level denialism

not entirely sure you know what that phrase means... certainly no connection to spelling words wrong on twitter

>bong education

For fuck's sake, you invented the language and can't even get it right. It's "honored" not "honered".

The irony is too deep, I can no longer tell who is actually retarded

Yea, wat is rong with speling things fonnetickly?? its bay-sickly the saym thing.

so funny watching him catch you all with the weakest bait

THIS DUMBASS HAS THE NUCLEAR BOMBS CODES!

I don't fucking care low IQ pleb im in the gym right now, suck my dick, bet my IQ is >2stddevs higher than yours and so is trumps

>italians

Better than electing an actual retard, like Justin.

His illiteracy is just one of many faults. Not a serious one.

A serious fault is the fact that he thinks climate change is a Chinese psy-op.

As of today, I'm always going to spell it "honered" now.

>A serious fault is the fact that he thinks climate change is a Chinese psy-op.
It isn't, it's a falseflag used by governments to tax the shit out of dumb faggots

>trump is a bait king holy shit
>i think barron has his social media and just post shit from Sup Forums

>omg such le genius 6d chess spelling words wrong on twitter, how can one man be so le based XDD
>i'm in the gym right now, so i don't know what words mean
lol right

It's a typo

Proof: twitter.com/search?q=from:realdonaldtrump honored&src=typd

once you learn that Trump is a master troll you'll understand.

I learned it as honoured

many such cases

>grasping at straws this hard

>bait
holy shit lol the hivemind is just gobbling this up
lol there is nothing to understand... it's quite literally just the "i was only PRETENDING to be retarded XD" schtick if it was intentional. also the point of trolling is to get a negative reaction out of people, not to have them laugh at your shortcomings

LOL I FOOLED YOU, I WAS JUST PERTENDING TO BE RETARDED

t. Donald Trump

>Getting liberals to talk about his spelling while they circle jerk about how they are much smarter than him
>They forget about his tax returns
It's simple, and even if it isn't on purpose it will still benefit him. There is no man with with bigger luch than him, then again fortune favours the bold

>straws
how is signing documents? with x or fingerprint?

between sets faggot

also see
18" ripped arms of peace while you puny leftist faggot masturbate to blacekd

that's not what i was implying by my post at all. i was making fun of these anti-trump people because they were acting like a little grammar mistake made him an absolute retard because they genuinely have nothing else to criticize him for. plus, i said literally nothing about impeachment in my post.

"He mispelled a word one time so he's retarded" wtf is with leaf posters lately almost every bait thread is always the same leaf starting it.

you seem salty

This is the second thread about this, he's working you people

He's hardly illiterate.

>They forget about his tax returns
because of a single typo? lol totally
woah dood u sure are tuff, you sure showed me for pointing out that you dont know what bait and switch means lo
l>they genuinely have nothing else to criticize him for
holy shit lol this is so stupid it cant even be dignified with a response. pull your head out of your ass if you cant find anybody criticizing trump for anything else
>troll everyone all the time
>trump spells word wrong
>NO BULLY LEEV TRUMP ALOEN HOW CAN U BE SO MEAN WHEN HE JUST SPELLED ONE WORD WRONG LIKE OMG SO UNFAIR
but i'm actually sweet ;)
>UR JUST LE PAWNS IN LE MASTER PLAN!!! HE WANTS YOU TO MAEK FUN OF HIM!!!!
or he just spelled a simple word wrong and people are laughing about it

maybe his russian is better than his english?

in which case I would understand

you know that there was truth in my post. you know that criticizing trump for every little thing is retarded so you decide to turn to something else that has nothing to do with what this thread is about.
btw, the fact that science has now become political kills me because we aren't allowed to talk science without hurting someone's feelings.

stop posting anytime

Jesus Christ, what game?

I got two phones.

>getting triggered on behalf of your fellow mouthbreathers
lol

IF that was intentional, that's funny

besiege

I think its a fair assumption.. hearing himself thinking in his normal speech pattern he essentially 'heard' himself say it as 'honered ' and just sort of typed out what he hears himself thinking in his own speaking voice..

I don't think he was unaware of the correct spelling.. hell I use the British form and add the U which always gets the auto-correct angry..

all you did was insult me lol
but besides that, i can criticize trump for shit. he's not perfect. he's said some dumb things but that's not gonna make me not support him. you are nitpicking!
you didn't even give me examples of anything to criticize him for, we're talking about one thing right now and you're arguing with me now because im just saying on the topic of this thread.

basically you're saying: "yeah you're right abt this BUT WHAT ABT THIS COMPLETELY UNRELATED MYSTERIOUS ISSUE THAT WE WEREN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT BEFORE HUH? HOW ABT THAT?!"

triggered weakling top kek

as it has already been proven through trumos twitter history you were in the wrong and fell for his (predictable given his past actions) bait. Sad!

Come back when your IQ is above 145, brainlet

Twitter is more like speaking than writing.

Your reply only proves his point, leaf.

Day of the rake when? I'm getting impatient.

I thought that was all of his haters. They love to "criticize" Trump but when you ask them a question, they play dumb and pretend it was all a joke.

heh

This.
>I-I-I totally knew the golden showers thing was fake. W-w-we were just having fun.

>Misspells on porpoise
>gets (you) from media
>most people see the message
>More people like Trump
>The people that think he is stupid loos at message with confirmation bias
>continues to be underestimated and proceeds to MAGA

>you didn't even give me examples of anything to criticize him for
i felt no obligation to... the notion that nobody has anything else to criticize him for is so ridiculous i'm not even gonna waste my time addressing it, as us LIBRUL ELEETS are wont to do
lol you really think there's some value in telling people who arent mad that they are mad dont you?
>he wants you to laugh at him becuz... reasons?
sorry, not buying it lol
nope, it's the one who is intentionally misspelling words so people will point out that he doesnt know how to spell words
which argument are you referring to?
le epic stuttering meme aside, this is just a true statement lol. the desperation is getting hilarious

They believe any conspiracy against Trump because they hate Trump but any conspiracy exposing the dirty laundry of Trump's opponents and its a "right-wing conspiracy"!!11

According to leafs and redditors, approaching murky scandals with skepticism is "hivemind/group think"

People actually think this is bait? The guys a fucking idiot, and to you all who say it is bait, let's see in 4 years what state the USA is in.

Yep, I got in shit at Uni for saying blacks can't engineer. Its fucking true though

>They believe any conspiracy against Trump
source on people legitimately believing in the golden showers? also what convenient amnesia you have about hillary's health and pizzagate lol

>nope, it's the one who is intentionally misspelling words so people will point out that he doesnt know how to spell words

>le "NO U" argument
>>>reddit

>le "NO U" argument
as first seen here

>source on people legitimately believing in the golden showers?

What is the mainstream media and social media?

>also what convenient amnesia you have about hillary's health and pizzagate lol

You think Sup Forums is one person dont you? Hillary's health had a lot of damage control by our media in case you forgot. Never followed pizzagate but I like how the story bothers you lol.

>doubling down on the NO U argument

Again? I thought this website had an minimum age requirement?

LMFAOOOOOOOO

>What is the mainstream media and social media?
not a source on those things since the coverage of it always stated that it was unfounded
>You think Sup Forums is one person dont you?
lol nice copout
>Hillary's health had a lot of damage control by our media in case you forgot.
that's because it turned out to be unfounded conspiracy nonsense, in case you forgot
>doubling down on the NO U argument
you certainly are lol. i made a claim up here and then you NO U'd it here and then you thought that me pointing out that you're literally doing the thing you just accused me of would somehow weaken my position lol. i'm sure betsy devos will make sure the american public school system produces more shining stars like you people lol

Lay off the adderall, leaf.

Like anyone actually gives a shit

>he cant follow multiple reply threads without drugs to aid his concentration
lol

>Pizza.
kek

>not a source on those things since the coverage of it always stated that it was unfounded

Good job admitting that there was coverage, ie a source. You just played yourself.

>that's because it turned out to be unfounded conspiracy nonsense, in case you forgot

Sure kiddo.

>i made a claim
The leaf thinks shitposting is a claim? Repeating a meme is a claim? Lol!

Hey, if that is a claim, then you forgot to lay out your evidence therefore my "claim" does not require evidence. But judging from your multi posts, you have no claims or anything of value to say, you just desire attention.

>Tripling down on the "NO U meme argument"

k

>spell it correctly
>no one cares
>media doesn't cover it

vs

>slight spelling mistake
>"ohmahgawd look everyone, he's 'honered to serve us' ahahah what a retard"
>everyone gets the message
>no one cares about the mistake aside from pretentious numale cuckfags

How do they not see themselves being played?

actually I have an Oxford unabridged English Dictionary
Honer is an alternate spelling for Honour and Honor

>admitting that there was coverage, ie a source
coverage =/= people believing it, although im sure you already know that, like anybody with a quasi functional frontal lobe
>Sure kiddo.
yes, i am sure lol. she had pneumonia briefly, which wasnt what any of you chucklefucks were speculating
>muh semantics about the word claim
holy shit lol you're so impossibly bad at this, it's great. also you can keep inserting new numbers into ____ing down", but it wont change the fact that i said something about trump and his supporters and then you said "NUH UH THAT'S U AND UR SIDE!!!1", which was once again in this post that everybody can see and read
and then after this post you decided that attacking NO U arguments was the best course of action for some reason lol

>the message
the message to anyone outside the trump cult is that it's funny that the most powerful man in the country can't spell words that children can spell (something like "honpred" could have been a typo, this is just not knowing how the word is spelled) and ignores the spellcheck when firing out his tweets, pretty much enforcing the notion that they are thoughtless and off the cuff

Good evidence he doesn't give half a fuck for insignificant details

as evidenced by his 2020 campaign slogan "Kepe America Grate"

Go away, Spain.

you're an idiot
Honer is an alternate spelling for Honor and Honour

I am bonered to serve you

Oh man you're right. Drumpf is so dumb. You should spread this to as many people as possible, to ensure they all know he's legit illiterate.