no. just no.

i hope you are just trolling yourselves

what did mommy duca say about this?

i want the normies to LEAVE

>honered

Is this real?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

It's AN, not A.

Learn grammar OP you dumb shit, you're getting schooled in English by a fucking Greek

He did it on purpose, retard.

week b8

TRUMP IS A FUCKING IDIOT HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA NOW YOU'VE DONE IT AMERIFATS, LITERALLY WORSE THAN BUCH

Proof, retard? As far as i know Trump would be capable of dropping such a brick.

>H-he did it on purpose. Y-you guys are so dumb.

Fucking neck yourself.

>t-trump is stupid, that's why he graduated from an Ivy League college, is worth 10 billion dollars and destroyed the biggest American political dynasties in 16 months

yes, my white friend.

Who's Buch?

the president dummy. garge buch

You got it wrong. Its greasy bush.

It feels as if this administration is not scripted like the past 50 years.

God bless, they make mistakes. They are human.

Even the photo on the @POTUS is too low on resolution. Love it! It shows they are not investing in beauty facade but are actually working on why they are chosen in the first place.

It means they do sloppy work

Fucking why? holy shit you fuckers would literally become his toilet eat all his shit and call it a blessing.

it means they don't focus on unimportant shit

the whole "Trump was only pretending to be retarded" thing seems to be fine around here for some pathetic reason.

It's a typo

twitter.com/search?q=from:realdonaldtrump honored&src=typd

heh your stupid, it should actually be "nick yourself"

But everything just works in his favor

damn btfo

it's funny how many people fall for shit like this, geeze louise

I like Trump as much as the next guy, but he's an idiot for not double-checking that message and you're an idiot for thinking it was intentional.

Oh noooo! A spelling mistake!! >Nobody ever does those

He doesn't even manually tweet himself. He tells his interns what to tweet and they do it, the number of exclamation points and all. He told them to spell it that way.

"Trolling is a art" is a classic copypasta you fucking newfaggot.

Why would he do that? It's HIS account. Wouldn't it be easier to type it himself than dictate the message to some apparently illiterate intern?

Yes it is an. You use an when the next word SOUNDS like a vowel.

>the president is actually tweeting for the first time ever and not some intern spewing bs
>this is bad because occasional spelling errors

ITS ALL BANNON THE TOP TROLL

He's a king, not a peasant. He doesn't strain his fingers typing out and handling a Twitter account. He has servants that do it for him. It's still his words, his thoughts, he's just not doing the labor.

like he produced his sons on purpoise? beavis, butthead and baron of hell?

Epic

>h-he's just pretending guise
The delusion

Whats wrong with tweet i dont get it.

STAHP IT

language is a social construct shitlord.
your not gonna oppress my ebony splendor with your linguistic wordplay, honkey.

President Of The United States*
So what if he didn't capitalize of and the? He's still better than a woman president.

Wrong

this thread is troll hell.

or are you actually serious about Of and The

the guy is 80 years old and probably struggles to use that phone, but he does so because he's dedicated.

He is just the Jar-Jar of presidents. An absolute idiot that always gets what he wants.

>H-he just tripped into being one of the most powerful people in the world

Or he knows that when he mistypes shit in Twitter his enemies out themselves as petty fucks

>IT"S HONORED, RETARD!!1 HEHEHEHEH EVERYONR LOVES SEEING SOMEONE CORRECT SOMEONE'S SPELLING
>HARD HITTING JOURNALISM