BARRON IS INSANE

What's wrong with him? How do we fix this autist kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebsunmasked.com/paulina-gaitan-nude-narcos-sex-scene/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Barron Trump has had autistic tendencies for a while that the Trump family keeps covering up/rejecting. It's got to the point where it's severely affecting him in public and it's not being seen to.

Reported for cp

Also apparently at the school he goes to, he has a number of secret service agents protecting him at all times, who always end up annoying the other kids by getting in their way and taking lots of portions at lunch.

Source: Friend of a Friend

Kek isn't he homeschooled

nothing wrong with him. He has taken the bog pill, regular people are mere pawns to him.

His hands hurt from clapping for hours. The only autist is you, Jamal. Murdered any frenchmen today?

Oh my god ... poor kid

Did you not see, he just was messing with her by clapping louder and smiling in her face. Barron is a true smug madman.

Nope. He goes to a school for normal kids in new york. He needs to be at an autism one instead.

lul Melania is like "not now sweetie try to keep it together"

what an absolute prankster

He is a spacker, but what would you expect from a sociopath father and a trophy wife eurotrash mother

You guys are fucking lowlives.

5'9" 10 year old in the world spotlight
Given crap for acting less awkward than the faggots giving him crap

Oh no hes 10 yrs old

Barron is the mastermind behind Trump's win. He's the one ordering him in the shadow. Donald might know how to play 4D chess but Barron can play 3 parties of 12D chess at the same time.
He's truly the anti-jewish weapon gifted to us by God.

This one makes me think he's NOT autistic. He's fucking mocking Melania.

Top kek. Then she gives him a death glare and he stops quickly. That's not autismo behavior, it's being a little shit which means headed to either alpha status or delinquency. As Trumps family goes, like with Don Jr, maybe a BRIEF brush with delinquency followed by pure alpha status

I can only read pussy lips bruh, anybody decipher what this hot mama said to this lil broski?

Remember. You're here with us forever.

future 4chins in the making. Its a good thing

dont you fucking DARE talk about barron you goddamn nigger

only moot managed to leave

Exactly

Shut your mouth frog, he is our prince.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes I know and I cut myself every day for it. But I still get a boner from calling you scum out.

Tata I...

probably something in sloven, Barron speaks 2 languages

Dude, leave the fucking kid along. You were also 10 years old once, don't you remember the feeling of going to these shitty meetings between grown up people and having to listen to that sort of bullshit?

The guy is 10, ffs, right now the only thing on his mind either going home to sleep and play video games, or go out with his friends.

You're the autistic one, baguette.

Look how he move his head (0.7-0.9 seconds)
He have definitively some problem ...

He's swooshing his bottle to make a whirlpool in the water. I'm 22 and I still do that for fuck sake.

fake?

The kid has personality, and it must be boring as fuck to be paraded around like that. Leave him alone.

this

Shut the fuck up Dimitrov. He have psychological problem, for sure

Don't be salty because your cuck didn't win.

hes 10

>10 year old.
>More then 300 million watching him pretty much 24/7.
>These fuckers think he won't be awkward.

I'd shit my pants if that happened to me.
>tfw most people in this thread wouldn't even be able to do a presentation in front of 30 people without shaking around like a sperg,

HOLY MOLY!
sauce on that chick

he's just bored. honestly, this ceremony was long and fucking boring. think of it from the perspective of a kid his age who also happens to have access to unlimited money.

He acts like a normal 10 year old.

nigga turnt as hell

Don't insult sweet prince Barron, he is good with the cyber and will hack you nerds.

Shut the fuck up
Who cares
Fuck off
Sage

He can't even clap like a normal human being for fucks sake.
You try to excuse all his shitty behavior because of >muh 10 years old. Jesus, admit already that he is an autistic sperg and not a normal child.

barron would rather be doing his food reviews

Looks like regular 10 year old behaviour to me, it's just he's the height of a manlet already at that age.

Either that or his psyker powers are just beginning to manifest and he can't yet shield himself from the assembled thoughts of humanity crowding around him yet.

Jesus Christ this kid is a train wreck. I can't believe Trump is such a terrible father. When I was ten I was playing with Transformers and prank calling 1-800-the-frog (a nuclear submarine receptionist.)

>5'9
>10 years old

>flag
go away.

wtf?

>mfw he's 10.
>mfw these fuckers expect him to pull of a Hitler, jump on the podium, and start giving a 3 hour speech on White supremacy while juggling baseball bats on fire, and solving the Einstein Problem.

rosie o'donnell pls go

time to kill myself

I think the real autist here is you.

HE CANT SLAP
THIS KID CANT SLAP LIKE A NORMAL PERSON

cute

Cute

He's playing with the toddler you flaming faggot of a kike.

>I don't remember being 10yo and tired as fuck from my parents dragging me around during the holidays

>my balls have never been wet and I will never have children

Many such cases!

>777 coming from a German towards an Israeli

Yeah the secret service is big on stealing kids lunches, this sounds plausible.

An actual autist wouldn't play with a little kid like that.

they get there first and take all the best pizza rolls

From my eyes it seems like there's something wrong with him but as somebody said above, there's pretty much no kid that would want to stand up in long-ass adult meetings in his stead

Autistic kids are afraid of eye contact.

Barron stares into the eyes of his victims to assert dominance

>what's sarcasm

Cute kid

and the the SS fucks the cafeteria staff

I'll save you the trouble and mail you my noose when I'm done with it

>>what's sarcasm

The Holocaust

ur one dumb fuck.
u wont survive the information war

This shill narrative is so obvious it's sad. Barron is smarter that 100% of commies.

This is why Trump is anti-vaccine

It's because he's almost 6 feet tall at 10 years old.

He looks like T.Hanks in Big.

The kid's going to be taller than Donald.

lel

also fuck off kike

Underrated post.

Best uncle ever

That one made me smile.

Sage

celebsunmasked.com/paulina-gaitan-nude-narcos-sex-scene/

No need to fix autists. Most genius were autists. Autism spectrum is broad, empathy level is low usually and they don't care and focus on important stuff, Barron for inatance is into cyber.
The true redpill is, not autists need to be fixed but everyone else.

>ITT:
A : A bunch of kikes claiming Barron is autistic.

B : Faggots who actually understand being a 10 year old that's watched by millions daily is pretty difficult.

and
C: Faggots who actually understand that he's bored from all the americlap

Solid eye contact. Confirmed Neurotypical

>you will never be the eccentric son of the world's most powerful man and have a hot mom

>wahhhh this is a Drumpf shill safe space

she has pretty much perfect body

danks for the sauce

>5'9"
>10 years old
is this why limp wristed manlet liberals keep giving him shit on Twitter?

He just looks bored af

He seems normal just nervous/bored desu

Also when he walks stands and sits he obviously looks awkward, imagine the rate at which he grew to become almost six feet tall at age ten. He looks uncomfortable

>you're not japanese

Holy shit I was not expecting that

It's a spectrum and he clearly trusts his mother..

Primary teacher here, all Gen Zs act like that, either it's a generational thing or the vaccines are getting stronger.

>drumpf made fun of reporter with disability, he's an intolerant monster
>Barron is sucha fucking autistic retard lmao
Are liberals even humans ?

No
Yesterday my lib sister said she wished he was gay
They don't even make any sense

>fake enthusiasm is fake
Yaaay im so happy i most likely will not see my father a day in the next 8 years

Wow a Sup Forums user on live TV.