This thread is about the German elections 2017

This thread is about the German elections 2017
in particular the party Alternative for Germany (AfD)

BASICS
>Who are the AfD?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY
>Program
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/07/2016-06-20_afd-kurzfassung_grundsatzprogramm_webversion.pdf
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf
>Donations
alternativefuer.de/spenden/
afdmitmachen.de/

AfD VIDEOS
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ
>Frauke Petrys New year speech
youtube.com/watch?v=vJzerMo5Fuc
>Frauke Petry in hart aber fair
youtu.be/hF9gAw2nbn0
>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ

RECENT NEWS
>Björn Höcke reveals powerlevel
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/bjoern-hoecke-zentralrat-der-juden-ist-empoert-ueber-rede-des-afd-politikers-a-1130520.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sti51c8abaw&feature=youtu.be&t=3417
>66-year-old imprisoned for hatespeech
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/66-year-old-german-sentenced-anti-migrant-leaflets/
>SPD demands taxation of non-vegan food
heise.de/tp/features/Umweltbundesamtspraesidentin-SPD-fordert-hoehere-Besteuerung-nichtveganer-Lebensmittel-3589118.html

OTHER STUFF
>Meme Collection
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q
>Einzelfall Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
>(((polls)))
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm

TASKS
>find or create a friendly guide for voting
>create usable memes (Germany is very Nazi-phobic)
>spell-check memes
>spread memes
>ignore the shills

Previous Thread: OP text: pastebin needed

Other urls found in this thread:

joshuaproject.net/countries/GM
youtube.com/watch?v=MuWNAkawlXc
dw.com/en/refugees-to-fill-truck-driver-shortage-in-germany/av-19515696
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hail victory

will AFD change the hate speech laws?

can we donate from the US and what is the limit?

We need more meme power this time around lads.
I'm talking twitter accounts, HR quality memes, top tier waifus, everything

>That weak ass salute
>Doesnt even rise hand above eye level
>Things being a woman qt will excuse it.
>saved and re posted such bullshit

KYS.

thay have a paypal

Thanks, I'll contribute as much as possible.

>post retarded gif
>get called out on it
>REEEE JIDF

AfD-Chan a qt!

Thats obviously an olympian salute not a roman one

some ösi user makes them

how "professional" oriented should the memes be? are pepes allowed or would it be considered hate speech?

This level of weakness has lead to Germany being so cucked.

is this better?!

Knowing how to do a proper roman salute is now a weakness that leads to cuckery?
What the fuck are you smoking

Never liked her, she is a forced piece of crap

wake up Michel!!

Saluting as a roman is fine.
The Nazis gained their salute via inspiration of the USA.
people reposting weak ass salutes in Germany's defense would be like people posting GIFs of people holding their crotch like a nigger and saying its a pledge in the USA.

It's not and is frowned upon.
respect yourself and your group.
Since you clearly demand no respect others wont respect you.

I agree, she seems too weak and worried about her image. Dorky glasses and meek attitude is not a symbol that translates well.

she is smart, not dorky

stop bullying

what the fuck are you rambling on about
muh salute is Roman, but the Germans copied the US?!
>it's frowned upon
lmao, oh G-d someone please approve of me

Germany is now only 70% German.

joshuaproject.net/countries/GM

This means 30% of the population alone are migrants, and yes, white migrants are bad too because they are still left voting economic migrants who don't have a problem leaving their own homelands for money instead of staying and having some national pride.

lol I'm not bullying her but she needs more "don't give a fuck" attitude. She should show some cleavage or a middle finger in some memes. Memes are supposed to push boundaries and move the overton window.

How's pic related?

Didn't trips decide Awoo as Trump's mascot?

We should see who gets trips as AfD's mascot

*winks at you*

that's much better, (Saved)

pepes are allowed
nazi symbols only for internal circulation tho

I like the awoos
I wish someone could make Bundesländer themed ones

>(((Afd)))
>Not preparing for the coming yurop war

GAS THE KIKES!
RACE WAR NOW!

"H-hi, I, I l-like your hair clip"

all (((traitors))) will be lampshaded!

youtube.com/watch?v=MuWNAkawlXc

>NPD

Much better, more awoos

how about BDM girls instead of the glassed eye girl meme. (obviously we remove the insignia)

something symbolic and feminine

but the w should be v

>when the thighs are german engineered

>salute follows a specific form
>girl fails to follow that form
>REEE, You must be a jew/good goy to notice and comment on that

This, Kaiserreich-chan a better

>afooo
Nah the german way to spell awooo would just be auuu

bump

do you have more?

interesting idea

but always easier to make memes with drawn characters, adds flexibility.
it kind of works with celibritys a bit, since you have so much material to pick from.

should I make something with Frauke Petry, I have PS and Adobe Illustrator? Start one of these threads tomorrow at 20:00 local time Germany and I'll post them then

anyway, I gotta add this to the OP as well,

a main priority right now has to be to ridicule the

"russian hackers" meme.

It is quite predictable, that they will use something similar in germany.

This is our chance to take away the credibility before the fact.

This.
Keep anything related to white supremacy to bare minimum and do not under any circumstances allow the normies to see it a reveal your power level. Make like a Jew and subvert.

sure, your help is appreciated!

What exactly are you planning to make?

Also look into the image gallery in the OP, to not do somethnig we already have.

Any kind of input is great, would you make some?

thank you

>generic template edit
>better than masterrace OC

Burger plz. Let us build the rockets and you wave the flag.

there's too much material regarding Merkel training refugees to be truck drivers to not use against her
dw.com/en/refugees-to-fill-truck-driver-shortage-in-germany/av-19515696
this treasonous act must be beat into every German, like the emails and Clinton

#jobs for refugees meme could be good

obviously they have said nothing about that, maybe if we win big and change the germna mindset somethnig can be done.

If you are interested, a short translated program of the party is in the previous thread

too obvious

we need stuff like that will actually make people think for a moment.

I agree. I just think the Handfotze one is very very funny.

I plan on "image tracing" a few flattering pics of her. then colorizing it to look more clean and like a lithograph

try to make memes look professional. germans love it when you put some afford into your work.

only subtile red pilling or germans will scream nazi.

try to make it EU wide meme. most of germans don't like nationalism, but when you convince them that it's better for the EU it's easier to make them agree with it.

fight on 2 fronts.
point out that the others are retarded is one thing. show that you're the better choice without throwing shit at others is the other thing.
what i mean is don't mix it up in one meme. make memes to discredit other and make memes to show that AFD is great.
the point is you can post pro AFD memes on social media without revealing power level and post "this is shit" meme when you see pro merkel things with full power level enabled.

I work on my computer all day using those programs so it would be fun.

we also need some of these for SPD, those will

be trickier to do, since they are further left.

The "thanks Merkel" concrete baricades from December shopped in front of kindergardens and schools or iconic stuff like Oktoberfest with ironic titles like "For safer schools in 2017" could spark a meme if a template for the barricades is circulated as well.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN always works. And we would not even be lying.

nice

you are doing gods work user

thank you, hopefully Trump continues having success here so that Germans don't fear voting for AFD.

are you tired of winning already?

I was born in Europe so you're my people and I plan to move back some day.
that's one of the images I plan on using. does AFD have a saying or slogan like MAGA?

I have to admit, he's exceeded my expectations and I had fairly high confidence in him from the beginning.

nothing that iconic

this maybe

got it, Alternative fur Deutschland and Mut Zu Deutschland. I'll keep the AFD theme color.

I just want to express my deepest gratitude to our brothers in the States and everywhere on earth who are willing to help turning the tides in our ill-omened country.

We can't do this alone. Like a hive of bees is smoked our populace was brianwashed by the liberal media, constantly reinforcing the German hitler neurosis to exploit it to the maximum. The propaganda weakened if not completely destroyed all autoimmune-defenses a "Volkskörper" might naturally have. It's fucking AIDS, man.

Yesterday, the United States of America once more stood as a shining example for all the World to see. His speech was nothing less than historic.

Trump spoke about a movement that started this year and that will continue on. We're here at Sup Forums are at the heart of this movement.

But think about it. Any movement against globalism must naturally organize globally. We can't defeat them locally, everyone by himself. It's what they would fear most - A global nationalist movement. And that's what the "alt-right" has to become in 2017.

kys, afd-chan is a qt

it also triggers leftists on twitter

What are your realistic chances of winning in the election?

Trump was a global movement, you guys played a critical role in getting him elected by taking those parasites in so we didn't have to. I'm sorry the refugee shit had to happen to your country but if anyone can recover from that disaster it's your people. Half the Trump memes were of him being one of your former leaders ;)

0%
Merkel will end up building coalitions with everybody and go on like nothing happened.

Nice meme.

Damn you are right, what would you say then?

greater than 50%, you're forgetting the election is months from now and a lot of things will happen until then.

Probably some more "unfortunate accidents"

Nigger AfD can probably get 20% of votes, that's it. Even if it miraculously gets 30%, they will end up being a mere opposition because nobody will work with them.

I could try my hand at some shitty drawings over the next few days, just need some ideas.

not just that (I hope not) but don't forget that Trump will affect the ME situation and then what's going to be Merkel's next move. She'll have to either send them back or suffer in the election.

muhaha

this sounds familiar, but where have I seen those type of projections before

eastern europeans are voting right wing

Doujins when?

Germany doesn't have a 2 party system that ignores popular vote. You can't even compare that

If votes were held right now, 25% would be a miracle on the level of Trump / Brexit. Even 20% would be considered a very good result. 30% or higher is completely unrealistic, unless there are major changes between now and the elections. Or at least a greater understanding of how changing demographics will negatively affect Germany in the next 30 years.

I understand what you're saying, but who is taking those polls. People are not going to tell pollsters "yeah, I'm voting for the far right" in Germany of all places. Whether or not AfD gets a majority is not as important as the other parties losing control.

That's already factored into the 20%. They're polling at around 12-15% depending on the Bundesland. The problem is that outside of immigration, there's no reason for normal Germans to vote for them. The economy here is theoretically solid and people don't want to risk fucking that up by electing people who don't have real experience.

If you asked Germans if they wanted less immigrants, a majority would say they did want less immigrants. But they wouldn't vote for the AfD.

the popular vote is bullshit because the strategy for Trump was always to get electoral votes. Many Trump supporters in California did not even vote because the state was lost from the start. we have more than 2 parties and because of that Hillary lost a lot of votes to Stein and Johnson.

from what I've read, the German youth is with AfD which likely is not factored into the polls. Idk what will happen and you don't either. You're forgetting who just got inaugurated in the US and how his next 6 months will affect the world.

No man, There's no way AfD can even comes in first.

It's Germany we're talking about. An 80 million people yippie cult, stuck in the 2000's, built on individualism, relativism, ecobullshit, cosmopolitanism, busy autistic cucks and pretentious snowflake sluts.

...Or maybe that's a just stereotype and 4th reich soon.

Oh look more Russian operatives on Sup Forums trying to influence another countries elections. Almost like this board is created by the Russian government.