ZYKLON BEN FULLY WOKE

He's done it again, my dudes..

>What's his name?

High hopes for this orange juden fuck. He will you all down expect if you are Jew living in Israel illegal settlements

learn proper english, mongol

>that Barron
I am very happy that he finally got redpilled

he used to be a retarded lolbertarian who believed in the NWO. now he is redpilled and based

Anyone have the original?

so fucking what If I am drunk in saturday`?
>a bloo bloo
He is a fucking jew lover the friend of Israel

>Make America Great again

More like Make Israel Great Again (and all the Joos)

fucking orange shit

Being this mad. Russian annexation when?

>alaska smaller than texas

Drunk at home, oh yes, you don't even have money to go to a bar. Or friends.

excuse me, what?

1) There's a small chance he's being playing the jews all this time
2) Even if he's superzionist as he claims he is, he's still much better than all the other candidates, maybe save Rand (who was unelectable)
3) His victory spread a message, libcucks realized that american people voted for a guy like Trump, it will change their perception of reality once they pass the stage of acceptance
4) You can't win the presidency if you're not a Zionist, Trump is the best we could've placed in office anyway.

Behind Korea and Japan, they basically are our most useful ally. It certainly isn't fucking Finland. You refuse to pay into NATO because you know you're flanked on all sides by members, so you can can soak up the military security, but that's about to change, you fucking faggot.

>European members who do not pay at least 2% GDP will be dropped from the treaty for violating its terms.

Drumpf is going to sodomize all of you.

he's butthurt because Russia, that's all it is -- Baltic posters have been such faggots lately

rofl Finland does not belong to shit NATO

remember November 1939 eastern front line,,,if they want a new war (Russia) this time we will kill them all

I don't even know if he's actually that retarded or if he only gives into the "Trump is anti establishment" to get traffic from the alt right morons...
Trump is by all aspects the establishment and that will show in the way he rapes hundreds of millions of americans to help his (((banking and corporate))) friends
Have fun retards...

>He thinks its going to come from Russia
Guess again.
Its also not an accomplishment to fight back against literal communists. They wait in bread lines. When one fucker gets shot, they all commit sudoku in order to preserve biomechanical equality.

WOODEN TANKS, ROFL!

Your drunk ass not have anymore ebin quips, or are you nose deep hurling your stomach contents into a piss black toilet?

Enjoy Le Pen

>Americans literally elected the biggest retard in human history just so that a bunch of kikes could build some settlements in Israel

>Ben "Erase the race" Garrison