ASIAN TRUMP FAN SHOOTS ANTI-TRUMP FAGGOT

vid.me/V3JL

Video shows everything. 0:12 left is the shots. Everyone should go armed to milo and other events.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/suspect-custody-trump-protest-shooting-milo-yiannopoulos-event-seattle-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shooting a Communist is rightful self defense anyway, nothing of value was lost

Also if you're gonna assault a guy with 5 people in the land of the free, you should expect to get shot

Can't believe this isn't being talked about more.

Also that doesn't even sound like a gunshot.

I see nothing

No people were harmed, only a communist

This isn't call of duty you faggot.

Person in yellow hat was attacked and then shot. The gunshot was pretty weak sounding. Person is in serious condition but gonna live.

look who carted away the dumb anarchist

Shouldn't he have taken care of his own gunshot wound instead of relying on taxpayers to fund his transport and healthcare?

Government should let anarchists sign a pledge not to use "fascist" money and instead get care at their DIY space

He's still in ICU

Was found with a large knife and brass knuckles on his person.

Shooter was Asian

lel "Person of color" shooting a privileged white libtard, probably won't press charges

part 1

Shouting at Asian Man and attacking him, pulling on him

those faces say 'absolute madmen'

AYOO!
CHOTTO MATTE KUDASA!

Isn't the Asian in jail?

gunshots are loud, it probably got muffled by contact shot into a thick jacket

Becsuse its fake fucking news you dweeb.

Go be schizophrenic somewhere else. Someone protesting Trump doesn't make them communist

>probably won't press charges

Can't press charges, it was self defense.

Go jump into some rope, commie cuck.

>gunshots only sound like loud explosive bangs in call if duty!
Found the false flagging Jew

Correct. Protesting POTUS does not make you a communist. Attacking someone for supporting him does.

>communist trump hater detected

You wont lock us up in your gulag stalin get fucked! We know freedom isnt free, were going to buy it withvyour pinko blood.

Take in to consideration the device being used to record

yellow hat shot the jacketed knucklehead right? good

Sounds like something a commie would say

Most microphones, especialy those on phones, don't record gunfire accurately.

You are extra retarded

Imagine if it was right wingers doing this?

i didnt hear the shooting at all. Was it suppressed or something?

roof korean has started the fire!

It doesn't matter

Media controls the narrative and they want leftist authoritarianism.

Darn :/
It isn't being talked about because it would ruin the narrative of Trump's only fans being FUCKING WHITE MEN

to anyone who thinks these are spontaneous protests look at all of the equipment these people are wearing
they have fucking medics with helmets and bottles of water

>Was found with a large knife and brass knuckles on his person.

Ha, the victim will probably be charged if anything.

He probably had something small and easy to carry like a .380. Little rounds are quieter but will still kill the fuck out of you.

Weird that everyone doesn't run.

What a time to be alive

Asians = ally to whites

Honorary Aryans, as always.

looks like a skinhead mob attacking an asian man
when did they become the fascists?

No exceptions.

"I kill a communist for fun"

PLOT TWIST

The shooter was also most likely a protester. It seems like he was trying to break up the fighting when he was attacked. Then she shot the other protester in self defense.

not confirmed but there is a matching person photographed with the protesters/anarchists before.

you can see people flinch when the shot is fired, the camera's mic is just shit

leftists are fragile
in mobs they feel powerful
single them out and they look like pic related
thats why they wear masks and black, they're peacocking to seem tough, like they could actually stand 1v1 with a Navy SEAL

Chinese Trump supporters are fucking hardcore.
They hate leftists and commies with a passion and they are almost as well armed as the Mormons.

They're shooting each other

Awesome

#fakenews

And fascist does not mean "anything from or affiliated with the government" you tard.

probably an undercover cop, still based

>Weird that everyone doesn't run.

They probably never actually heard a gun shot before so they didn't know what to do.

That's what was report last night too.

Those pussies run when a flash bang goes off 100 yards from them.

good work doofy

It is in the minds of libtards you dumbfuck lib

Worst part is all the cops just standing around doing nothing because the chief + liberal mayor orders them to not interfere with rampaging communists

Billy club these thugs and don't let shit get out of control, you won't have shootings and fights

lol that wasn't a gunshot, it was the camera man bumping the mic. Is there an actual article that talks about the person who was "shot"? pic related

>the left eats itself
Makes sense. Wouldnt all the pro-freeze peach people be actually inside the venue watching milo? Why else would you bother going?

cbsnews.com/news/suspect-custody-trump-protest-shooting-milo-yiannopoulos-event-seattle-police/

link?

>I decide what everyone thinks

thanks

It takes a second or two to process what is going on when you are not expecting something like that. Even when it's several shots fired. That's been my experience at least.

>Seattle Police said they removed a 32-year-old man with a gunshot wound to the abdomen at a University of Washington demonstration Friday night against a far-right commentator who was making an appearance on campus.
Since when is a kike faggot far-right?

At that point almost all the trump supporters had left because antifa was throwing rocks and paint balloons at us, and the police would not do anything about it (I don't blame them, the progressive government in Seattle has placed them under an extremely tight leash). Antifa may have thought that someone shot a trump supporter which would have been cause for celebration to them. More likely, Antifa was also throwing fireworks, so it could be easy to mistake a firework for a low caliber firearm.

I was across the square, and didn't know someone had been shot until I was told. It was quiet compared to the helicopters and leftist shrieking.

shooting victim, got shot in abdomen

>to anyone who thinks these are spontaneous protests look at all of the equipment these people are wearing
>they have fucking medics with helmets and bottles of water
How old are? This is common place in any protest dumb ass. No protest is spontaneous

Yeah, but it's D.C., no way that Asian had a CCW, he's fucked.

In the OP

Since he's conservative and controversial.

too bad

OY VEY

This. Would make sense as to why there isn't a tidal wave of asshurt radiating across the MSM.

IT's Washington state, which is shall issue.

Arab Spring was ;-)

Technically Tunisia's was with the self-immolation.

I fucking don't understand anything. Was Asian Trump supporter?? Who shooted who?

the OP was just a link to a nothing video.

this post has some info ->

Train ride back was on 148B.
kek wills it.

Oh right, I'm retarded.

But in my defense, please, naming a different state after a city?

When antifa started marching across red square last night the leader walked under a tree and the flag he was carrying over his head snapped in half. The crowd laughed at them.

Not enough details yet, but the leading rumor is that antifa with brass knuckles and a knife was beating up an asian man with an alleged homemade maga hat, so he pulled out a gun and shot him.

Most do say DC and Washington State or the actual city.

No it's not, it's the incident.

Yellow hat is the shooter, happens 12 seconds from the end.

The mic doesn't pick up the gunshot properly but it still registers.

would explain this

he probably got caught out somehow or someone noticed he was trying to get photographs of troublemakers faces, or someone clocked he was armed

Good.

sorry commie but you're getting physically removed

if logic worked on you, you wouldn't be a communist piece of shit

Look at that fucking kike schnozz

Milo should host more of these in states where CCW and self-defence laws apply.

or he showed his badge to break up a fight if that is what that photo shows going on

That's the kid from the other video with the blue paint on him. He's 17 and was just watching the protest when they just started beating the shit out of him.

Where did you read about the knife and brass knuckles?

Wtf am i supposed to look at? Looks like a bunch of animals rioting, not that i expected better from burgers

On reddit someone said that it was reporte on kiro news as being on the police scanner

That's savage!!!

You can see the fear, shock, and disbelief on their faces.

>Y-you shot me? Who would have ever thought that someone being attacked by a mob would open fire on that very same mob!?

Everyone should go armed. Full stop. At least for the next few months, carry a weapon guys. There is so much tolerance out on the streets right now, it's just not safe to be different. And yes, that statement used to be nonsensical.

Holy shit, lol.

>there are consequences for my actions!?

is that a kike nose?

doesn't sound like a shot and nobody runs. are you sure this is the shooting?