How fucked am I?

I'm poor and I'm black but I live in a very liberal state. How fucked am I during a Trump presidency?

A little background. Right now I enjoy subsidized rent because I and common law wife are the working poor. I'd like to note that if we had significantly lower taxes we wouldn't even need subsidized rent. There's also foodstamps which have been slashed because we've slowly been making more money anyhow. We get a great deal of food from our local food pantry. We live in what I feel is a very nice apartment. I've been experimenting with an online ebay business but so far I haven't made money consistently on there.

Of course there's the healthcare issue. We all get medicaid but I imagine that my state will keep there market no matter what which seems sustainable to me because a nearby neighbor state has had their own healthcare market for their citizens since before ACA.

Also we had the good sense to leave inner city life behind several years ago and I've been living in a predominately white suburb that's poorer than most places yet still very peaceful and it's been pretty easy getting on our feet here.

Basically we are slowly but surely climbing out of poverty. But a good stiff wind could knock this house of cards right down which would lead to me getting desperate. Speaking of desperation I am a convicted felon.

Is mass incarceration making a comeback?

I read the first sentence then stopped. Kys nigger

Trump never once said he hated blacks you liberal piece of trash.

you are going to be just fine senpai

That doesn't mean that his proposed policies won't fuck over lacks.

That's exactly what it means. You blame racism instead of blaming yourself for your shortcomings, and that makes you a fucking idiot. You have every single fucking opportunity a white guy has, MORE in fact since you've got so many support systems in place specifically to help people of your race. If Trump fucks you over it's not because you're black.

Things will get better for you, seriously. The ideal is not to collect more money from the fed, the ideal is to be able to make your own money. You will now get that chance. It's not a guarantee, but if you are clever and quick you can really do well here. Accept it and then watch laughing while your neighbors are dragged kicking and screaming into prosperity.

stupid nig nog you didnt tell us what is your job. learn a trade and get skilled at something, you wont get more money just by wishing for it.

Could you point me to these magical black only support system? Where I live now fucking everybody enjoys the same benefits that I do. It's a small white suburb in fact you could only dream of the nice shit we live here in predominately black poor cities.

Yeah I'm good with having the opportunities and making higher wages. Like I said if my taxes were lower then really I'm just a regular lower middle class person.

I'm a janitor.

Being a convicted felon narrows your options considerably.

Oh look a Nigger hate thread, I love these!

Ah I'm cool with it. If I'm honest with myself I could join some kind of service job's union like linemen or plumbers and have guaranteed work with my felonies. I'm focusing on being an entrepeneur though. I actually like the free time I have now with my current job to pursue the things that I want to do. I don't ever want to feel forced to give more of my time than I have to. In other places I've seen people in the same boat as me that still had to work 2 or 3 jobs along with their spouse. Also, I'm a non-violent felon so I actually have a sob story that some companies will eat up.

Damn you actually have a felony?

Sup Forums is always right

I have 2. Before I found out about where I live now I was desperate and needed a money the only way to do it was to sell drugs which is fine to me. Anti-drug laws are unjust anyhow. Dr. King says it is your moral duty to disobey unjust laws.

>I was desperate and had no alternative save felony level crime
I'm so sick of this fucking excuse. You know that's what it is, right?

Please. I'd rather be incarcerated anyhow than live in inescapable squalor.

It's another Sup Forums meets a black person episode.

Kill this Nigger,DINDU DINDU DINDU.

I read the first sentence then stopped. Kys poomaster.

What sort of drug did you sell?

It's a vicious cycle.

I have never seen a fit person drinking Koolaid

Holy shit, why all blacks are such a fucking whining savages?

>I'm black
Don't care then. Get lost, nigger.

I wouldn't worry about Trump so much as I would another recession. The Fed has been pushing near-0% rates for years and now that Trump is prez, (((Yellen))) wants to raise them again