Wow

Wow.

>women
>not the most privileged demographic in America
It's like they don't understand irony whatsoever

I'm more so amazed at the brown dude in the back crying about how women shouldn't be victims of "our" was.

He acts like Hillary didn't fucking bomb anyone.

we need to kill all of them. I am ready to join a real right wing death squad. Lets fucking do this

they really tried to fit in all the hashtags there didn't they

It's depressing.

is it that hard to put some fucking space in between words so it doesn't look like you have autism?

>"immigration is a LGBTQ issue"

This is getting out of hand

Really makes you think....

trees are an LGBTQ issue

>Oppression = equality

Citing 1984 is kinda sophomoric, but it can't be denied here

Their own slogan applies to themselves moreso than it does anyone else.

justice for muslims and trans rights?

wot

how low have those "dissent is patriotic" posters been in storage? ~8 years?

The lack of self awareness in that picture is mind boggling
>Blacks and women are the most privileged in america
>Removing that privilege and they autistically scream MUH OPPRESHUN

Now that I think about it what are they even protesting against? All of their points about the big bad patriarchy are already being addressed by the government and have been actively trying to stop sexism and rape for decades now. They act like it hasn't been talked about at all despite women having shit loads of laws that grant them special rights and privileges.

They should be against illegals and muslims, so it SHOULD be an issue but they are retarded so they want to let in the people who would toss them off buildings. Talk about masochists.

>"If you ever feel compelled to converse with the negro or the lesser of the sexes, you must keep in mind to talk to them as you would a small child. Going into such a situation and treating them as an equal will only achieve in giving yourself a headache"
>Both adults
>Both think like children
>Both on the same wavelength
>Pure coincidence

Sup Forums I am developing a serious fatigue of all of this shit.
I just want it stopped and I don't care how.
Discussion isn't going to work.
I would be happy to see them all pushed in to the ovens.

I just want a European ethnostate to live in.
If they hate us that much just leave us the fuck alone and let us have our own country.

This.
Wtf they are morons.

I fucking hate what society has become.

dumb question but what is the equality they are shooting for? What is unequal under american law?

>I just want it stopped and I don't care how.

Just don't give them any attention and go on living your own life happily and productively. Idiots being idiots doesn't need to impact you. Ignoring them is the best way to make them realize the meaninglessness of their 'protests.'

Weird how they all team up together.

Nothing, except divorce/child custody laws which already favors the woman. But using reason with these people is fruitless.

Right wing death squads when?

>Equality feels like oppression
Well I guess they're equal then considering that's all they go on about feeling.

I don't understand the point of view of this sign.

Are they suggesting inequality is the solution?

The lack of self-awareness is stunning.

Women also receive smaller fines and less harsh sentences through the Judicial system.

they are talking about themselves

I thought the ACLU was supposed to be as unbiased as possible?

>Women's place is everywhere
you're not barred from anywhere. trump isn't going to bar you from anywhere.
>BLM
Black lives matter, but almost nobody gets shot unjustifiably.
>Trans lives matter
Nobody cares.
>Climate Change
Unproven
>Water is life
True. No other comments.
>No human is illegal
of course they are
>justice 4 muslims
they already have justice. trump will not remove existing rights of muslims

move on

Yes, but that's not codified in the way that some of the custody laws are, but is just a matter of common practice as opposed to anything structural.

that's ironic

it's very telling they took away the flame of liberty and replaced it with a fist

But CNN told them Drumpf is literally Hitler so it has to be true.

wtf is wrong with these people

>>Climate Change
>Unproven

Are you serious now bud

Sure.

I wonder what an 18pound cannon firing canister shot into them would look like.

Why are you being sarcastic when this is unironically right?

they were flown in to fight privilege hahahahaa

I had to read it 3 times before I understood what they meant by it

do they have any self awareness whatsoever?

Look at that shower of shit lol, is it any wonder Trump won the Presidency

>women's place is everywhere

That in itself is proof that women want special privileges, not equality. Not like there aren't male only groups or organizations which touch more on men's issues and problems and what they deal with in life or anything.

Holy shit nice meme

>unironically right
You're being ironic right now, dumb frog poster.

>Be retail cashier for years
>it's almost exclusively the middle-class women who cause trouble
>they scream and berate about the smallest things
>they make sure my coworkers and I know they're better than us by bringing up random shit
>occasionally they'll start throwing stuff and knocking shit over, even if their kids are with them
>developed a genuine fear of seeing moderately wealthy-looking women in my line
>I have to drug myself up on medication just to get through my shift
>mfw these people are protesting how oppressed they are right now

When everything is an LGBTQ issue, then that probably means that LGBTQ is the issue.

I wonder how a foreign government would react to their protest. Maybe somewhere in beloved Africa or Asia.

underrated

But user, they're protesting for your right to keep Obamacare so that you can continue to get the drugs you need to deal with them!

>climate has been constantly changing for millennia
>it continues to change
>GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE IS AFFECTED BY HUMANS
>HURR
>DURR

Left wing retard detected

This. Remember that Sup Forums makes this shit seem amplified a million percent. I've only had one interaction IRL with a stupid SJW leftist and he ended up making a fool of himself in front of everybody.

We won the Presidency. Much more significant and powerful than we think.

>mfw commerce is an LeBBQ issue

I'm glad to see POC are finally admitting their privilege.

also underrated

Go work somewhere else? You have the shittiest job there is. A lateral move fincially is still an improvement if you don't have to deal with that.

Yoko Ono shows up dressed like a Nazi.

I hope Trump aced his baking unit in home economics because it's time to rev up those ovens.

They are bored housewives, its common. The key is to know and enforce every stupid and small rule you can. I have managed quick service restaurants and retail stores for years. Any time the shit hits the fan i retreat to the byzantine rules of the company and make them fight for every inch they want.

I get paid to waste my time, they do it for free.

no one has been more privileged in the last 8 years than women.

But objectively what's written on that poster - as an idea - makes objective sense.

try being a waiter and dealing with these women, it's far worse

DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
WAR IS PEACE

I'M SO POOR THAT I HAVE TO GET MY MEDS FROM FRIENDS/DEALERS WHO GO THROUGH THE SAME SHIT

I FUCKING HATE THESE PEOPLE

I'm in the process of getting a hopefully comfier job right now. It's just kind of slow

>bored housewives
I know. Their husbands are sometimes with them, and they always look uncomfortable when something happens

>I know. Their husbands are sometimes with them, and they always look uncomfortable when something happens

Shame on their husbands! They should handle their women better and not put up with that kind of behavior.

Is privilege a social construct?

A rainbow coalition of people who want to dismantle the Constitution that the military fought for because "Abdul is sad he can't rape your women."

>I know. Their husbands are sometimes with them, and they always look uncomfortable when something happens

Remember you are the lucky one, the husband has to go home to that horrible women, once she leaves she is gone forever. If you can send a women over to deal with them, most female employees can't actually deal properly with the situation and it is hilarious to watch two women sort out an issue that has zero importance.

>banner plastered with hashtags
Yeah sure, it's nice using a man-made website in a man-made "space", all on a man-made phone/pc to rant about those very men because they're light-skinned.
Nice privilege right there

>#NoHumanIsIllegal
thatswhereyourewrongkiddo.jpg

Sure it does.

If "equality feels like oppression," doesn't that mean they want dominion?.....control of everything?

>that the military fought for

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here Mr. River in Eqypt.

>Work at Lowe's during summer
>Wealthy white woman buys bagged stone mulch
>'hey she just bought some heavy stuff you two go load it for her'
>It's my job
>We load it up
>Say OK you're gtg
>"DID YOU PUT ALL FIFTEEN BAGS IN I BOUGHT FIFTEEN BAGS"
>say 'nope we short changed you' and slam the back of her Lexus SUV
>She drives up to the entrance to the loading area
>Old Vietnam vet works there checking receipts and shit
>THEY WERE VERY RUDE TO ME BACK THERE I'VE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO POORLY
>"Well ma'am, you'll have to go to the front office to find someone who cares."
>mfw
>She parks the car and made makes her obviously physically worn down, defeated, older husband count all the bags
>She goes in and complains to the store manager
>Nothing ever comes of it

shit, I remember those lines.

This made me feel a little better.

I can't imagine what it must be like to never get a break from these women

but you're right, we have 100% female managers and they clash with the female customers a lot. it's nice

American seriously needs a cull on it's idiots. The population is now far far to big.

>Earths temp. has been steadily increasing over the last 100 years

Nah this has nothing to do with being left or right winged

If you go to any leftist protest, even if it's supposed to be about a specific issue, they will always try to attach every single other leftist cause to it. Go to an LGBT protest and you'll see "free palestine", "black lives matter", etc.

>but you're right, we have 100% female managers and they clash with the female customers a lot. it's nice

I am sorry, female managers are the absolute worst. I may be an asshole but I have very clear expectations for my employees and If they follow my plan then everything always works. I never bother with small talk and don't play favorites.

With female mangers they always start with cliques and cause one employee to fight with others, play games with schedules and all other types of nonsense. There is no objective measure when they are upset with a person either, its all touchy feely nonsense,

>tfw we just shitpost all day, dont even leave the house and STILL WIN

Sup Forums is all fun and games until you see what you're up against.
Then it's mostly depressing

no you bloody retard...you lsot every fuckign political war since 1950...FFINALLY after 1000 years you manage to get a proper candidate and you retard want to fuck it all up with violence?

Are you a ghetto nigger pretending to be a pollack?

oven= the quick solution for the morally inferior, incapable to wait, dumb, violence-only subhuman.

Now, are you a subhuman? Or can you fucking win on the FREE MARKET OF IDEAS without resorting to violence?

If you use violence you are no better than a Nigger on the street.

I don't want Muzzies in here trying to toss me off a roof daily, so it is very much an issue for me.

To be honest I don't think you need to handle a woman, you just need to have them see whats happening before them. They are assaulted by a need to be dramatic by social/mass media and peers absorbed by that shit.

None of the women in my extended family are like that, granted almost all of them live in farming communities or tiny towns. Sure they still yell or get dramatic but it's very rare, and has to be some serious shit. Not over everyday life. You might get a death glare or nagged for something stupid you did but nobody flips the fuck out, paints their tits, and runs into the street screaming.

TLDR: The men don't slap women around, the women don't act like tumblrshit, and people still do stupid things, but nobody flips the fuck out. Probably helps though that most of them barely watch TV or get on social media.

Sure my family and neighbors might seem like bumblescum mud farmers, but it's an example that not all rednecks are shit, and that media may be playing quite a negative role in provoking women into thinking they have to be drama whores.