Get fucked conservacucks

Get fucked conservacucks

What did you expect? The ice age ended 10K years ago and last about a 100k years.It's obvious that Earth is warming Up.The point is,:is warming up faster because the global warming or is It just a normal geotermal process?

Spain is a third world country
I doubt you have access to the same kind of higher education that I get

muh climate change shills REAL ESSITED lately

how does one measure the avg. tempature of the earth? a fucking weather station at every square mile? totally reliable data?

>2016 is the hottest year on record

Did you know that the Earth existed before temperature records were started, and that we have only been keeping temperature records for an insignificant amount of time relative to the Earths age?

Also, previous times in Earths history there was many times more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere than there is today. Humans adding a little more for even hundreds of years into the future won't come close to what was in the atmosphere in the past.

>The climate is changing look at this data, I mean the climate was never stable so this is normal and to be expected
Sure
>And mankind has somekind of effect on this, after we are part of the ecosystem, to claim that we make no impact would be incredibly naive
Ok
>And look at all these failed predictions we made, looks like we need to tax the shit of you and force all kind of Orwellian bullshit on you in order to "stop" climate, even though we're probably won't stop it
Augusto, start the helicopter

>fractions of a degree
Wow, we're really burning up in here.

I do believe global warming is real and the CO2 emissions are the main cause. I just don't believe it's anywhere as bad as liberals make it to be.
There are technological developments that eventually will take care of the problem.
Plus, China emits almost the double the amount of CO2 the US does, so even if there's a massive reduction in greenhouse gases by the US, it wouldn't do a thing because China emits much more.

nope. climate change is because the climate changes.

Cherrypicking data from 200 years ago doesnt show the ice ages and as such is a statistical bias

shut the fuck up

>its on a graph so it must be true
>take more funds please

shut the fuck up

>america
>higher education

pic one . I understand the irony considering my shitty flag but most americans are brainlets

>Africa
>making fun of anyone else's education
wew lad

shut the fuck up

>Get fucked conservacucks

lol faggot liberals are the ones that are going to be out of a job soon
no more sweet government grant money to fund everything remotely related to "climate change"
there will be armies of unemployed postgrads

He just pointed that out you fucking nigger

So what? You entitled, rich amerifucks won't throw away your iPhones, won't stop being lazy slobs and the second you would be forced to save at least a little, all of this pro- environment shit would be out of the window.

This

You've gotta good point there nigger

>source: temperature ANOMALIES
It's literally nothing, I can make the same graph with the same sources with the opposite outcome

>Spain is a third world country
He asked you a reasonable question and you're attacking him for it, you obscurantist subhuman scumfuck?