How can there be people out there who unironically consider Catholics to be Christians also?

How can there be people out there who unironically consider Catholics to be Christians also?

Other urls found in this thread:

christianitytoday.com/ct/2017/january-web-only/trump-inauguration-cardinal-dolan-prayer-solomon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He read from the Bible. Not sure what you want?

Wait a second, so he actually knows the Bible exists and what it says? How can he possibly justify being a Catholic then? You didn't make his case any better.

He read something from the old testament actually: not sure how this disqualifies anybody from being a christian.

Wrong

christianitytoday.com/ct/2017/january-web-only/trump-inauguration-cardinal-dolan-prayer-solomon.html

>catholic
>Christian

Pick one and only one.

I'll pick Catholic. Fuck you.

he read from solomon, thats still a fucking old testament reading, what is OP's point?

its called a fitting reading, it was about governing and ruling , not sure what this faggots problem is

The prayer of Solomon should be read at every anointing of our leaders

Catholics put the bible together

>he isn't a Kekist

You mean the actual one or the apocryphal one he read?

A superset of the Bible, you mean. And it wasn't Catholics, at the very best it was proto-Catholics.

>Following the jewish canon

>following literal Jewish priests

Non sequitur. The scripture is suposed to be your rule of faith. Priests aren't mine.

But I don't follow Paul VI, user. I'm a sedevacantist.

Sedevacantism is an ecclesiological error. The only authority to declare empty the Chair of Peter is the Church.

The other two pastors mentioned Christ though.

Also why are protestants so stupid to not know that all the Old Testament is about Christ? Specialy the Wisdom (Logos) of God.

Why does Sup Forums have such a awful understanding of Christianity?

>I'm not even aware of the timeline of events: The Post

>I'm some sort of neo-arian heretic, probably "jeova" witness, that thinks the Son is created and doesn't pre-exist through all eternity before the beginin of time

Idk op good point they're basically nu-joos

protestantism confusing casual bystanders by insisting each of their very specific interpretations is the true one to the point that people unaware of history might get the idea that christianity is in some huge disagreement over just about everything.

Lol no