This shit is sad

This shit is sad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be american
>can't write 3 words

That's some bad parenting there. Child can't even write correctly.

Her shitstain parents wrote that sign and turned some letters backwards to make it look like a child wrote it. Parents who try to involve their children in politics are trash.

Child cannot even write correctly.

this tbhbbq

youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I

>the kid wrote that

i protested the iraq-war at the ripe age of 9, i should know

>BIDS
What did she mean by this? Is this advertisement for a Podesta child?

She did not make that

The weekend after the election,I saw a fat blond single mother at a protest. Her blond, 9 year old daughter had a anti-Trump sign.

They then met up with their "friends", which was a nigger family with 3 kids.

Things are fucking bad.

Aw it's so cute, especially when her mom votes for her to get raped by a Somali 4-8 years down the line.

I hate how many lefitst retards treat their children like political props.

A kid got a facefull of pepper spray because a dumb cunt decided to carry her kid with her while joining a black bloc.

>Common core
Don't worry trump will fix all soon.

What child writes letters backwards, fucking none

Adorable/10

I don't respect people who politicize children

let them have their innocence as long as they can

the backwards letters are a code.
>BDS
that doesn't make sense... until you include the I

She is a trafficked child and this >bids is advertisement

GRAB HER BY THE CUNNY!

This is sadder.

I got you both beat..

disgusting creatures are advertisement for islam

Firntwap?

You're right tbqlgbtq

>not smart enough to spell
>expect us to listen when she tells us to let in terrorists
liberals everyone.. we need to remove them all.

HAHAHAHAHAH

i'll tell you what.
she and her family will be better off in trump's america.
she won't grow up thinking that single motherhood and abortions are a good idea, brainwashed into thinking that by bad public schools, where she would be blacked and knocked up into being a degenerate coke whore. instead, she will have the opportunity to live in a stable family with a loving mother and a father with a job, tbqh famalam.

Fresh out of my city

>FiRntwap

What did she mean by this?

>mfw when those are letters
>she wrote them wrong
>letters
>wrong

let that sink in

>Where do I even begin?
I sense that there is some deeper sense to this question, but it escapes me

hmm if her sign is true, what is her problem then, you can never satisfy them, can you?

>and you can't change that!

Is that a challenge?

That kid will be a worse kind of faggot when he grows up.

Unbelievable. And we are still supposed to believe that feminism isn't about female superiority.

Reverse the genders and that man would be doxed and lose his career.

>choker
jesus christ

Writing letters mirror-inverted is a normal step for children just learning to write, especially for boys and especially the S.

She didn't write the sign though, look at the neat lines

Last time I checked, women ran the kitchen

>teaching you young child autism

I try to laugh but it's fucking child abuse.

Her parents made that sign for her so she could be photographed holding it.

I thought we live in a partiarchy

Yeah "you" protested it

It is sad. It's like religious indoctrination. Child abuse.

It's all fucked.

No kidding. This. These fuckers don't even know what there bitching about, or why they are even oppressed.

Think these cunts are miserable now? Just wait till they are in their mid 30s and can't find someone to leech off of. Strong independent women indeed.

Whats the dyslexic cunt trying to say? I can't read liberal!

>parents made it
I never cringed so hard in life.

parents who think their kid would write like a braindead potate are even worse

she did not write that

wtf I love radical islam now

Who's the girl?

I can only hope the millennial parents accidentally redpill their offspring by dragging them into events they couldn't give less fucks about.

Shouldn't she be tweeting about how bad things are in Aleppo?

non-ironically a satan-worshiper.

And this is why we need to drop GR2.

Redpill more teenagers ffs.

Post the link for her fb account, please.

I don't wanna be loved.. I don't wanna be loved. I just wanna quickie

>choker
Is this supposed to be a pro-islam advertisement?

Left one has nigger/jewish blood.
Right one is possessed.

No, you're compensating cause you're ugly.

Indeed. American education is truly abysmal if parents and teachers can't even teach kids how to write letters correctly, even if the single parent has what she wants the child to write right in front of the child.

It is sad. Why did her parents allow her to wear pants like a man? Deuteronomy 22:5 violation detected.

The Child-Sex Agenda in full force.

>It's not pedophelia if the 6yo wants the cock. Right? R-Right?!?

Chokers are haram m8

This. Her dumbass parents wrote it an made a ton of letters backwards because they think that's how kids write everything, then they dragged her to their (((protest))). I'm sure she's perfectly happy to be there though because of the thorough brainwashing she's been through.

Someone needs to shop that sign onto a college age rioter.

Parents who force their kids into protesting are the lowest peices of shit

My 8 year old went by herself to protest Dolan Drumpf as well. She can't accept that someone as bad as Julius Caesar could be running America.

Love is the final redpill, you pleb. This little girl gets it because society hasn't fucked her up yet. Jesus died to teach you this lesson, and you hear nothing but the dogma and ignore the message for ((reasons)).

My aunt took her 5 year old adopted daughter (who just so happens to be black) to one of these marches, and she regularly takes her to marches centred around Labour or teachers

My mum and a close family friend have both suggested that it seems that the only reason my aunt adopted her daughter was to make herself look even better in-front of her leftie friends

It's quite a shame really, I feel like she's being used as tool. I consider her my cousin, and she's super sweet. I just feel like she would rather do things a 5 year old would want to do like go to the Zoo or a bike ride. Instead she goes and stands outside for 5 hours and is made to chant silly slogans she doesn't understand. A recent post from my aunt on facebook was something along the lines of "My daughter just asked me why we have a queen and said it was unfair! Even 5 year olds realise what's wrong!". I can't find the post now, so I assume she got called out and deleted it (which isn't a rare occurrence)

is your aunt's bf black?

>Jesus died to teach you this lesson

The lesson of what? Tolerance?

Tolerance for people killing their babies in vitro?
Tolerance for people injecting their kids with hormones, rendering them infertile and degenerate?
Tolerance towards a literal lunar death cult that doesn't even recognize Christ as the Son of God?

Or maybe you wish to elaborate your point a bit further.

Surprised this hasn't been done yet, desu.

LOLI PUSSY = ___ PUSSY

>women
>people

nah she's single
she adopted her daughter

I call bullshit on this. There is no way a 4+ year old can't write better than that. Mom is playing that cute bullshit factor way to far up.

>Letters the wrong way
Typical leftist

she could have just gotten a black man to impregnate her :^)

only if deep down she knows blacks are niggers and didn't want to get beaten so she just adopted a daughter (again, doesn't want to get beaten by her drug addicted son in the future) to get the instant gratification

Liberals: Right-wingers are stupid and their messages are simplistic
Also liberals: HATE BAD, LOVE GOOD!

>Backward letters
>perfectly round O
>perfectly straight lines
>consistent letter spacing
>heavier ink at start of pen strokes, even on backward letters

The adult that made this sign did a shitty job.

kek

k...kek?

thats his point

Where's the father?

that boy looks like a child version of my HS bully

she'll go to college and she'll be taught she needs to sleep with 200 men to be happy in gender studies.