SHART

SHART

ON CANADA

IN

This is a borderline phobia for me
I whipe until my starfish is drier than a desert
I hate anuses so much

What are baby wipes?

>tfw you shit and don't wipe enough and it slowly leaks into your boxers throughout the day

Leak ? Why do you all shit liquid ?

If you have a detachable shower head, jump in the shower and use it to clean your ass after you take a shit.

I take probiotics which makes me shit twice a day and makes my stool loose as fuck

What the hell, man. That'd be my worst nightmare.

Wear diapers or something man. Wtf

non americans will never understand this. Not wiping after taking a dirty shart is the epitome of being free.

this. Silly subhuman Europeans

TACOS

>a ton of Americans

So, like one or two?

Your stomach hurts.....
You have to shart........
But i won't let you near the mart......
Begone from here, young Jamal........
To the designated shitting malls.......

MART

>he doesn't wipe the inside of his butthole by sticking a toilet paper covered finger inside and cleaning until it bleeds a little

>he doesn't wipe his ass with wet toilet paper afterwards

It's like people weren't even potty trained

Wtf I hate getting my salad tossed now

>pic related

The reason why we are better than Europe.

kek'd

This meme is retarded

I have literally worked at a Wal-Mart since November and only saw shit stained pants a handful of times

Rhyming Jamal and mall.... disgusting.

You've brought shame upon this great domain

>Australiafags figured it out

Dude there are tons of people in the US that are broke disgusting messes. I think we've all been down that road to a certain degree. But for gods sakes be clean at learst

>not a bidet
subhuman

Fluoride

all that article said was americans don't have bidets therefore we have dirty asses also

>poopcafe

is in Toronto

the bidet toilet seat is the master race, especially if you get one that will warm the seat when its cold outside

One is too many

Wet wipes master race.

My boipucci is the cleanest.

DELETE THIS NOW

Lol!

This. Toilet paper has never worked well for me, it never feels like it's fucking clean and free of shit.

Also, anuses do suck, especially when you have to think about shitting in a time when there was no toilet paper and you didn't know having shit particles on your hand was bad. Jesus, how did we even make it this far?

>can't wipe your ass properly
>have a toilet spit water directly at your asshole
This is fucking George Takei level faggotry. I can already picture that looking look on your face as you say "Ohhh my!"

*that fucking look on your face
God dammit, it's hard to type when your nose is wrinkled up and your eyes are squinting in disgust