Do you think he will ever show his face in public again?

do you think he will ever show his face in public again?

i hope not

fuck that poser idiot

I don't think anyone really cares for this guy. Seeing him get punched was funny though.

We all know the truth about that left wing cuck

"i AM peacefully PROTESTING MOM YOU DUMB CUNT!!"

Should've not done that in the first place.

Shill hired by MSM. Came literally out of nowhere.

>be Sup Forums
>create funny political frog memes that hate muslims and leftists
>CNN calls us alt-right
>anons ironically start using that name
>out of nowhere "Leader of Alt-right" appears in MSM

Of course

Sad to see so many Sup Forumsacks glorifying this guy. Sucker punch and run away isn't heroic.

NO PASARAN

>hurr durr everyone is a shill
>hurr durr came from no where

You don't know how the real world works senpai

wtf i hate antifa now

He literally invented the term you faggot. Lurk moar

he has different eyebrows than the masked guy

you dont like being called a shill huh? you little soros loving faggot :^)

How are we ever going to organize if we are constantly divided by these autistic tier accusations of shillhood

Richard Spencer has only advocated for the white race and until I see him act in the interest of the jew I won't reject him

It's just kids who came to Sup Forums after gamergate.

Most have never heard of how the alt right started in 2009 as an offshoot of neoreaction and Jonathan Bowden's European new right. They don't know Evola, Guenon, Codreanu etc. They're 'just in it for the memes man."

How can you see his eyebrows behind the glasses? Special JIDF enhancing technology?

>out of nowhere
Can you even try doing some research, you "redpilled" mongoloid.

>implying being persecuted for his beliefs doesn't give him even more cred

Can you into politics?

He isn't a poser or an idiot. He is out there on the streets looking jew media in the eye and saying he wants a white ethnic state.

You don't see more of us out there because it means the ADL or some twitter jews calling your boss and getting you fired.

Some nigger comes up and socks him in the face and runs away. If a white dude came up and socked a BLM nigger in the face at a rally, the niggers would jump him, beat him to a pulp, and the cops would arrest the white dude.

He wasn't surrounded by 10 fashy goys to defend him. So don't call him a poser or idiot when he is putting himself out there when no one else is.

what a shiteater

Gas the antifa that punched him, then gas him.

saw video. he legit looked like he was gonna cry

also his russian gf has now taken a lover on the side after seeing what a faggot he is

whats there to be embarrassed about getting sucked punched? it could happen to any of you faggots

Fuck off shill, no one believe your garbage

>He wasn't surrounded by 10 fashy goys to defend him

what would they have done? most of them are wimpy faggots

Go look at the photos of their conferences dipshit

>whats there to be embarrassed about getting sucked punched?

spence ran. not an aryan warrior. tears were welling up in his eyes. he + you = wimps

You see what happens?
Now REGARDLESS of whether people hate the punch fag or not, the cunt is the official alt right poster boy whether you like it or not

I still think he's a plant but whatever

Spencer is fake. Getting a fist in the face was an attempt to rile up the "alt-right" to justify violence against the social justice types.

>girly punch
>runs away

Seems like you've got people mixed up.

Considering the punch was something my sister could throw, it's either a false flag or it really was the shit eating cuck that did it.

>8ch won't stop posting here

is that suppose to be impressing ? the irrational hate toward Spencer show the amount of voyeurs in 4kanker

Leftist autist, not worth payting attention to

Spencer runs a think tank and is a public intellectual he isn't going to get in a fist fight that would be recorded and broadcast on national television

too bad I wasn't there, I would have knocked that cuck's teeth out

you kids are so deluded
hillary lied to you
there is no alt right
and if there is this guy sure isnt the leader
he is a sockpuppet
good luck beating up your own strawman, we dont care
the only leader we recognize occupying the one in the white house this moment in time

FPBP

>being a 4cuck

One aryan against, what, 20 frothing jew-controlled liberals who have no fear of getting arrested for punching a white guy in broad daylight?

They only attack when they know they can get away with it, which is always because no one is showing up to get his back.

Who's this and what happenned? Can anybody give me summary real quick?

Special nazi snowflake gets butthurt on anonymous forum.

choke on a dick, nazi scum. wear a pepe button out in public like your man and see what happens.

LOL This is the guy they send? They have some real tough cookies in the Antifag movement, let me tell you. Really embarrassing.

Please make your shilling less obvious. First you post pic related, then you post your pic once you see people reacting badly to the "our leader" part. You guys are definately controlled opposition.

Say it with me, President Donald J. Trump

fuck off antifa scum, it doesn't matter, when the world become a primitive shithole.

Your hero and leader is a fat 50 y/o numale who literally eats shit on camera for a living. Fuck off.

How much poo have you eaten in the, say, last week? You guys are really disgusting.

Yeah, why not.
I don't personally support him.
But because some free-speech hating leftist sucker punched him doesn't mean anything except he was the victim of a crime.

John cena is based

Probably has poo on the mask, that's why they all wear them. To smell and lick the poo as they ree

You're very obviously the shill here

>Y-you're the s-shill!

See how these shills recoil when you call them out on their tricks. You've been found out.

You edited the image to add the "your leader" part to accuse me. It seems like I'm saying something that you kikes don't want to be heard.

Kill yourself JIDF scum

He already has you tard. He was on Red Ice the same night.

>You edited the image to add the "your leader" part to accuse me!

Explain those thread pictures to me then you fucking kike faggot. You guys are such low-tier shills it's insulting. Do you honestly believe that you're fooling anyone? Get the fuck out kike.

That's an indian IP you tard, I grabbed my image off of facebook

Yes, unlike the mask-wearing faggot who suckerpunched him.

I posted two links you retard. Explain that one. So tell me, kike, what's it like being controlled opposition? How much do your handlers pay you to try and nuke online movements? Your tactics are pretty pathetic so I'm assuming that you only make minimum wage. Am i correct? You get what you pay for I suppose...

Who cares. He isn't anyone worth caring about.

Do you think anyone cares?

why are antifa proud of this? congratulations, you managed to punch a guy who was looking away from you talking to a camera. Very tough.

>pol_is_one_person.txt