Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Romanian are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Romanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Hungarians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Romanian man a "gypsy"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Romanian man that they are a "gypsy"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ewRsg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-75s0w10Vg
discord.gg/CSDgUhK
youtube.com/watch?v=x2tkWBOBIj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have a pity (You)

It's just insecure ameritards and countries with inferiority complex trying to demean other countries with bad stereotypes.

In Sup Forums you either have to embrace the stereotype next to your flag, use a proxy or ignore the baiter, making a rant will just feed him.

Romanians join this discord server: discord.gg/ewRsg

You're Cool with me, bro. But don't be such a pussy you'll never see an Ameritard like me complain about all the USA hate threads.

ill join after all the romanians leave

t. gypsy

this
gypsy meme is shit
at least poo in loos get an accurate name

What is up with that orthodox cross on the flag?
Not all romanians are orthodox, we actually have a lot of greek catholic, protestant and irreligious romanians.

dies uezs.

Kek, you can't even write properly.

I was asking why do we have to blend religion with national identity, I know that its something traditional to do that, but we don't need to do that thing anymore, especially since we all know that religion should be treated as a personal matter and not a national identity component anymore.
People that lives in countries with a more decent living than Romania don't do that anymore.

>>1082681368270160
>Next Hungarian-Romanian when?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-75s0w10Vg

*SHARTS* UR ALRIGHT BRO *PFBBBBBBBBBBBT* HONORARY AMERICANS *BLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

nu merge boss

Încearcă-l pe ăsta discord.gg/CSDgUhK

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT REEEEEEEEEEE

c/p cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=x2tkWBOBIj8

27.01.2017 D.A.C.

To be fair I've only met three Romanians in my life, but they were all seedy and untrustworthy. They were both educated and had had respectable jobs. I can only imagine how bad the rest of you must be.

Singurul motiv că România e bullyuită îi pentru că-i săracă(comparată cu țările vestice)
Concentrați-vă pe economie în loc de căcatpostare și peste 10-20 de ani toți acei care acum vă insultă vă vor jura dragoste veșnică.

when will you unite back with Romania?

>Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand

LOL-NO!
Some of the biggest assholes on this board i encountered are Romanians.
For whatever reason, extremly arrogant and stupid.

>True heirs of Rome

its because they have a lot of turkish blood because of otoman rape pillages.

God bless Sup Forums and Europe.
Kek too.

t.(based)Ruslan

hai sictir
ști în ce pericol se află poporu și tu continui cu lolbergi

CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY
SWEETIE SWEETIE GIRLS LOVE
CHEWING CHEWING CHEWING CHEWING CHEWING
CUTIE CUTIE XXX CHEWING LOVE

CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY
SWEETIE SWEETIE GIRLS LOVE
CHEWING CHEWING CHEWING CHEWING CHEWING