KEK MIGHT BE DEAD HALP

Sup Forums when I was out by my pond I found my 8 year old bullfrog dead!!!

did we use to much meme magic? is kek dead??? I'm scared! will kek rise up again and become more powerful?

I need a sign that kek is okay!

I think we need a message from kek! if someone gets trips kek is still alive, quads and kek wants us to use more meme magic and quints we go full RWSS and start slaughtering cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33Jaodra7AY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chytridiomycosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give me a sign

fuck kek

that's its lifespan you dumb faggot
stop doubting meme magic

reeeeeeee

contact established

the interwebs says they can survive up to 9 years in the wild and up to 16 in captivity so he should have lived to at least 10 years since he's basically in captivity

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=33Jaodra7AY

that's dumb logic, he was in the wild, 7-9 years

ya but he always had an ample supply of food and no predators

He's in meme heaven

tonight I will give him a Vikings funeral

spread the word about our amphibibros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chytridiomycosis
this is some real nasty shit wiping out entire local populaces of everything from frogs to salamanders

Kek only uses the frog as his vessel.
It is okay. Get this dead frog out of here, let others feed on it and gain strenght, like fishes, so that future frogs could eat more fish

Its not like that mate. Ive kept many frogs, and like humans there's variations in their lifespans. 8s a good age for a bullfrog.

Poor guy though.

RIP Frog.

F.

He gave all he had to power the meme war

word.

we got mass diebacks of populations here too. amphibians, as skin breathesr, are hyper sensitive to atmospheric change, or contaminants.Could be that.

Also word. Feed the cycle.

that shits crazy but I think I'm to North for that to affect my frogged

yes but if his vessel died he could be weakened or dead

idk all of my other animals have lived way passed their average life expectancy and this bullfrog has eaten at least 7 other bullfrogs so I would assume it was so alpha that it would live longer

Praise him and his service

F

I just started researching goliath frog spawn today user, We should preserve them for kek

kek please give me a sign

you have killed pee pee

meme magic is dead because of u

that frog would feed all those niglet's for a month

Kek will never leave the road of chaos!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Place him in a hole, cover it with a stone. He will rise in 2 days.

>a leaf on his back

You know who is to blame, OP

wow

yeah they need preserved, i fear all frog populationss are suffering. where did you see spawn?

what kind of bullfrog is this

They do

I think that is why Africa never advanced, they hurt our little peper.

Naturally the UK built ponds and ditches to bless us, only recently have we lost favor.

F, RIP in abundant flies

Poor froggie.

I love frogs.

Kek has claimed it's sould, it now lives in frog heaven

Murican bullfrog

I am just searching just now, not in a position to keep them but a fair few sites in the US said they have them or can get them. Some crazy nigga did the rounds on talk shows not long ago and met Micheal jackson.

The Tadpoles only eat one type of plant so that would complicate things. They have never been captive bred as far as I can tell.

The frog gave its powers to Kek.
It will live forever.
Rip sweet soldier.

Looks really dark to be Murrican

I wouldn't doubt it nigs disrespect kek and eat his kin so kek curses them with low iq and aids

He lived to a ripe age.
Sorry for your loss, user.

He lived to see the Meme War of 2016, and Trump become president elect!

He is now up in the arms of Kek.
Praise Kek!
Shadilay, brothers!
S H A D I L A Y

The frog is dead long live the frog.

Shadilay frogger.

His job is done

Kek isn't dead, I'm starting to think he's not even awake yet. What we've seen so far was him hitting snooze one more time, shit is about to get real wacky I think.

It is with kek now.
Slep well froggo

They don't absorb health from defeated enemies, moron. That's just in vidya games?
Also, one of the most wonderful American traditions is for young lads to keep a pet bullfrog. Respect.

yeah well this is the thing with many species of frogge- theyre very niche dpendant, and f that niche is threatened or changed often on what seem to be insignificant ways, to human eyes, the frogs suffer or die.

Red Leg Disease is a separate, huge cause of frog deaths in UK at the moment, but its more viral I think.

I think it's so dark because it's been dead for a while, you can see how bloated he is

but then again I'm no herpetologist when I bout the tadpoles the old Chinese man said they were murican bullfrogs

He lived fast and died fast

RIP froggo

Yeah it sucks, i love frogs. I have a pond in my garden that has about 20-30 frogs sleeping in it now

Bullfrogs have tolerance to that though, In fact bullfrogs are part of the reason it's spreading.

record it

The Goliath frog is too niche and is an herbivore. What we need to preserve is the African pixie frog. The only frog with teeth.

wait so your telling me life isn't like a video game? why even live. and I thought him killing and eating all of his brothers made him a tough ass mother fucker kinda like how Cronus ate his kids

The work is only beginning.

digits confirm

France BTFO

Good for you man- best thing is look after our locals. I got an allotment with a big pond full of frogs- loads of toads also like over-wintering in the greenhouse.

Feels good watching the generations of tadoples grow up- but you really see that tadpoles are also natures food source for other species. Theyre lucky if 1 in 100 make it to frog-hood, and then only 1 in 10 of those will survive the first year.

vive la frogger.

what does the goliath frog eat?

They eat anything that they can swallow as adults. One was found with a bat inside it.

The tadpoles only eat one plant or so they say.

Holy shit that's a huge sperm cell.

They were right, niggers really are bigger.

how big is it? my pond is 15 feet in diameter with a top little 3 foot diameter part that feeds a waterfall and it seems like every time I get tadpoles they all eat eachother! I would love to have 20 frogs but the most I have had at one time is 3 and the now dead one killed and ate them!

I have a lot of bugs(especially crickets), snails, as well as every time I go in the woods I bring back salamanders and shit my pond also has all different sizes of fish as well as a few different types of water plants

That's a big tadpole

my pond is about 12 feet by 4 and around 3 feet deep. No fish anymore

The fish destroy the tadpoles but you could steal some and raise them to babies in a fish tank. Honestly each year half of my pond is frog spawn. probably 6-7 gallons of the stuff.

You could add a wildlife pond as a filter. Most ponds are too deep here and it slows down their growth. You could create a little area and let it get choked with plants which would keep the fish away.

the wildlife pond is the best way though, it only as to be 12 inches deep and full of plants. No need for a filter really but you can use it to help filter the fish pond.

Like the user said only 1 in 1000 tadpoles make it adulthood.

>>
No, just your bullfrog is dead.

For you

WHOA! What if... what if tadpole are actually the sperm of Kek... Even when they don't find a proper zygote to hatch they still don't die, but live on as froggers...

nooo :(

F

>Only one in a thousand make it to adulthood

So Kek is literally the embodiment of gettig trips on Sup Forums? A 1 in 1000 chance? This is getting too deep for me, the esoteric discussions and realities of Kek's existence are not for the sane man.

Those digits
so close

>unironically starting to worship frogs

my top little pond is like that I got cat tails and shit growing in there I have my pump pull water from the lowest point and force it up through gravel etc, that flows into my top pond that is filled with plants and that leads to a waterfall into the main pond.

when I built the pond I made many hiding places out of stones both for frogs and the fish

what sucks is the cheapest I can buy tadpoles for is $1 a peice maybe I'll do what you said and grow the tadpoles to adults before releasing them to my pond

Holy shit is this a 4K image, fucking lower your camera's resolution I can't load this.

rip froggo

That sounds good user, don't buy them though. Find some local canal and steal some. technically it is illegal but noone will care.

the newts in my pond are from the local canal. One thing that really helps is if you let the area around the pond grow out. I have long grass and piles of stones and wood which gives them places to hide and feed.

75% of my pond is surrounded by tall plants so that I can sit and relax looking at the pond and everything else is blocked out.

do bullfrogs lay eggs year round or is it only during the spring?

According to wikipedia female bullfrogs only breed 1 day a year famalam although the males sing for much longer