Catholics in the USA

I have come to the realization that the US is lost.
Years of generational indoctrination by their Baptist and evangelical priest have made them Blind.

Blind to the the true gospel. They all would rather believe their priest lies and fill their coffers with new cars and new jets, instead of making them live humble and giving lives like god intended.

How do we Catholics help save them before judgment day? How do we bring a new enlightenment in the US?

I know god will not look kindly towards them...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato#European_classical_tradition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not capitalizing God

We do it through works. We do it by demonstrating the power and mercy and mystery of Christs Church.

Take it with a smile, they won't last

Yes, but even through this I find it hard to break the chains of their indoctrination.

I tell my friends to join and invite them all the time, but they all much rather be faithful to a man who feeds them lies

We offer daily sufferings in reparation for our souls and others, alive and in purgatory, things are so screwed up, only the Consecration of Russia to Mary's immaculate heart will fix everything.

Pray your Rosaries daily for the consecration of Russia. The full 15 decades.

A bunch Virgin Mary worshipers predisposed toward female supremacism, misandry, support for the Democrats for immigration and gibs me dat for their baby mommas legislation flooding into the country is a good thing.

Not to mention their snobbish inclination toward elitism and subservience from their papish influences.

Christianity in America has always been based on lies because they believe Jesus was white.

Yes, well Jesus taught to be humble, forgiving, and giving. It is the baptist priest that have distorted his message into a conservative one.

What elitism? We are all equal in the eyes of the Lord.

catholics are jesuits jews, look at all 3rd world countries, all catholics, they steal and give back to their land, look at 1st world countries, all protestant truth

The RCC is already lost. The best we can hope for is to save Orthodoxy, unfortunately there are a lot of progressive Orthodox people these days in the West.

Do you people even go to church?

I don't believe there is truly a traditional catholic country on earth, they've all been wiped out by Freemasons/Zionists.

America was founded on freemasonry, Americanism, ecumenism ect.. No monarchy, separation from the pope.. it's bastard country.

Roman Catholicism was born in the 4th century, after the First Council of Nicaea.

It has elements of Roman Paganism therefore it is not the true Gospel.

Anyone who believes that Jesus Christ is the Savior, the Messiah and Son of God, is saved and member of the Church of Christ, that is above any human denomination.

And our signals are stronger than yours, my friend. This is the reason for the fact that thousands of Roman Catholics are becoming no praticants or are going to Protestant and Evangelical Churches.

American churches are more compassionate and charitable towards the poor than people in the global south who often drive and walk past beggars and street children. Anglo Protestants literally made equal rights, childrens' rights, and abolishment of slavery a thing you know.

Yes, it took you guys a couple hundred years to do what many catholic countries had already been doing. Why? because your priest do no spread the true word.

Christ established the roman catholic church, With seven sacraments needed for eternal salvation, Protestantism and evangelical churches were established by Luther, Its man made and not guided by the holy ghost, with the purpose to attack Christ's church/teachings.

Doing what upholding the traditional feudal hierarchies?
Why don't you mention all those poor boys in Italy who were selected for castration so they could become singers for the duke. Or all the orphans and lepers that are taken in and fed but only if they recite the vespers properly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato#European_classical_tradition

Your really gonna nitpick 50 years out of the 2 thousand years of the churches history?

Instead why not look at the Heretical US? Half their population has only had true freedom for 50 years. That's 191 years of enslavement out of 240 years.

Catholic in the USA here but in my opinion, Catholicism is dying in certain areas of the US

when is the last time you saw an attractive, white Catholic girl at Mass?

or you looked out into the crowd at Mass and didn't see someone with black hair?

Anyone have the same feeling?
I am 19 years old and I don't think that I will ever find a virgin Catholic wife who takes Church as seriously as I do (srs)

anyone have any ways to not be lazy about prayer?

Your best bet is to find one in Massachusetts.

Doing it in group.

Or convert a Jehovah Wittiness.