No gender roles relationship

What do you folks think about this kind of relationship?

Is this, dare I say, a red pilled relationship?!

>be clyde
>tfw no bonnie

She will expect you to pay and treat her more than she treats you because she thinks her time is more important than yours.

I suck at cooking.
She sucks at paying.
What part of specialization do you faggots not understand?

what she really means is that she wants all the perks of having a boyfriend who caters to her every whim like in a regular relationship, but without having to admit it to herself.

Sounds like how a normal relationship should be. No need to tack on autistic "gender role free". So called "gender roles" =/= no teamwork or only one person being romantic while the other is a bump on a log.

>cooking and cleaning
its blue pilled

>we earn the same
Ok nevermind

Hustlers?

Tried it. Doomed to fail. No woman respects a beta and no man wants a bossy broad.

Except women don't want that.

sexual dimorphism is sexiss

Good luck finding a woman to agree to that

Doomed. Removes the essence of human attraction, which is the polarity of the masculine and the feminine.

It is very offensive to Islamic culture and I want to be tolerant and multicultural

>we both hustlers

i get really annoyed by the casual dropping of nigger english like this.

No woman actually wants that.
Feminism is a shit test.

This. Gender roles are a certain way for a reason, not following them WILL lead to unhappiness. Proved.

I want a relationship with no talking. I chain you up in the morning and come back when I want pussy.

That's the thing about gender roles, they aren't forced on you. You don't decide to be the "man" or "woman." Everything just falls into place.

Aisha what are you doing here?

what a wasted get

>>>/rtheredpill/

QUADS

Sounds retarded.

Praise kek for his wisdom.

>I want to ignore tried and true roles that has been established over centuries for no reason whatsoever

Quads of truthsay

checked

I agree with this

Wew, that is how modern relationships work atm...

great! ready to physically resist any intruders? ready to do any heavy duty required to fix anything? ready to listen to me bitch about random shit whenever I'm in the mood for a fight or a richer, better looking individual gives me some attention and I start to wonder if I could do better? Ready to put up with me using sex as both a weapon and a tool? Ready to become the person society expects to be the main provider in our household, while if shit hits the fan I would simply accuse you of not fulfilling your responsibilities as head of the family? The list goes on.

Dis-functional, gender roles exist because family life is so complicated that you need specialized requirements to keep things functional. No roles is akin to a "Jack of all trades, master of none" situation, where the lack of specialization will ensure everything's half assed.
The problem occurs when there's a lack of respect between husband and wife, seeing one's job as more important than the other.
Nothing wrong with gender roles if the environment is healthy and supportive.

There's a reason economies and people specialize. This is just idiotic.

Checked and /thread

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrffffppfppfpfff

Fucking shill. is correct.

You both break up

/thread
Just a way for women to suck even more out of you. If she had to do all the cleaning and all the cooking and you did all the paying, sure you'd still be doing more work than her but now she's forced to do a minimum.
Now that you're "sharing" she can do a very small amount of everything.

sounds gay

This.

>I the fish, can now run the cheetah
>I the cheetah, can now swim like a fish

>t.modern couples perception

This. Anytime a women says
>50/50

She implicitly means 60/40.

>The problem occurs when there's a lack of respect between husband and wife, seeing one's job as more important than the other.

A thousand times yes. It was quite common for a women to have complete control over the household while the man has his responsibilities beyond the household. It was an economic relationship as much as one of romance. There is nothing wrong with people having separate but important rules.

You can't expect to be in charge of the household while at the same time working outside and making money, its an imbalance and is basically telling your partner they are useless,

Isn't that the truth. Betas don't understand this.

It's good for both partners to have those skills but when I'm outside mowing the lawn she better be inside doing the laundry.

>What do you folks think about this kind of relationship?
Yeah it already existed. It was called being white from the 80's onward. If someone is doing something that means they can't cook/clean etc then the other one does it. Men made more money so usually it was the female doing that.

>for no reason whatsoever
>it makes me unhappy

I bet you voted for Trump since you abide by the idea that all women want that lifestyle.

Same "everyone is exactly equal and capable" logic as diversity bullshit. Men and women are a yin/yang type thing

My kinda leaf.

I would like a relationship with strict gender roles and proper grammar.

>doesn't want gender roles
>man has to pay dinner anyway

Women are selfish children, they shape their own reality around what fits their whims.

Every human being who is not socially impaired believes in gender roles to some degree.

Women are just hypocrites about it

Also the mans hand looks niggerish

>We both hustlers

God I fucking hate niggers

She's lying. She wants YOU to always do the traditional relationship things while she picks and chooses.

>9s don't lie

wtf I'm MGTOW now

>implying you could even resist any intruders
>implying you could ever be the head of a family
>implying you could ever be the main provider in a family

I'd bet money that you're a fucking loser who lives with his mom lol

>If someone is doing something that means they can't cook/clean etc then the other one does it

but men are universally better at cooking, that is the problem. last night I pan fried some onions and potatoes with some bratwurst and made a nice sauce from dijon mustard and a beer reduction. fucking amazing. I have yet to find a women that cooks as good as I do.

The most retarded thing I have ever read. There is a reason why men are the rulers of the house and women are the ones to nurture. Women are not mentally capable of doing such works of that of a man. Not to mention how stupid they are. It all goes down to how they were conditioned

Women have value in them by default because they have a VAGINA. They have life on easy mode. Competitiveness increases intelligence. Everything is handed on a silver platter for women. The more pretty the woman, the more dumb she actually is because she doesn't have to sacrifice herself. For men its a different story because they have to compete unless you're blessed with god tier genetics. This is seen among the animal kingdom. Women are not capable of logical thinking because they think emotionally.

The only reason why a woman would agree to do a stupid relationship like this is so they can show off how "smart" and "sophisticated" they are towards their peers. A woman doesn't crave for an equal relationship, she craves for a provider that can provide for her and her offspring.

Of course I'm on Sup Forums with a bunch of blue pilled retards so I won't expect you to understand anyways.

in a narrow, literal sense, sure, this is redpilled. i dont mind grillin a steak every now and then, and it is pretty neat when chicks buy you cool shit.

it would be fine if she also knew how to cook, would actually clean, and didn't expect me to do all that while paying the bills with a fulltime job.

>I the fish, can now run the cheetah
>I the cheetah, can now swim like a fish

Is this one of Aesop's fables or something?

this. nailed it. adding to redpill pasta thanks anonburger

>a guy who has never had a family speculates on it and is taken seriously

This fuckin board lol

We have a winner.

But it's much easier and better for both to divide the tasks between what each is better suited to do.
Also what the fuck is a hustler?

you got a point there ese. i know a few guys who hunt and cook for exactly this reason.

One of aesops memes

I don't see how I would benefit from these

Any relationship will have gender roles want it or not. Why? Because it's a relationship with the opposite sex. It is natural for men to be more assertive and work oriented while women are more conciliatory and nurturing.

> 60/40

More like 80/20, 60/40 is a borderline unicorn that either doesn't exist or already taken by someone else

>Typically men made more money because they put in longer hours at higher risk - higher reward jobs

>Typically women made less but had more time at home, meaning that typically women cleaned and cooked for the time that the men were still out working, so that the whole family unit/household was maintained

>The man comes home after a hard days work and doesn't need to spend his energy also cooking and cleaning, while the woman and the rest of the family get to reap the benefits of the extra pay and luxuries the man brings home

Now, the "gender roles" thing isn't what's important here -- it's that this balance MUST BE MAINTAINED FOR THE NUCLEAR FAMILY TO CONTINUE TO FUNCTION AND EXIST. When one party does too much work, they get burned out and stop providing attention to the other party, leading to divorces and child neglect. These whole "roles" came up solely because naturally that was what was convenient for both men and women throughout history.

The wife and I both work from home, meaning that we share the home maintenance based on opportunity -- you come across dirty dishes, you do the dishes. Same with laundry, or cleaning the floors, etc. When one has to work a little more than the other, the other picks up the slack to maintain the home and vice versa. We don't fight because we are naturally working as a team without FORCING it, which is what these nutjobs think are happening.

And there you have it folks.

Data actually shows that relationships where men and women share household chores have less sex. Men performing traditionally manly activities such as fixing the car resulted in more sex.

Also women want men who make more than they do regardless of their own income, solidifying the male provider role.

>Woman says men should man up and be a traditional man
>"WHORE DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO"

>woman says the relationship should be equal
>"WHORE YOURE LYING, GENDER ROLES WORK!!"

My girlfriend believed in this. She eventually tried to control me by withholding sex and affection. Any girl who propogates this shit out of an idealistic moral is unstable and unfit for dating

>Feminism is a shit test.
Mindblowing truth.

Did you spite her and fucked different women that time? :^)

It's false advertising is what it is. I've never seen a relationship that actually works like that. Usually it's the woman who proposes it, then proceeds to grab the perks of the male side while shouldering none of the responsibilities.

Kind of like feminism on a smaller, interpersonal scale.

aesop

That kind of relationship only works if the couple is comprised of wageslave cucks who earn a low wage

If the man earns significantly more than the woman there is literally no reason for him to cook or clean, it would be a waste

I know how to cook, clean, and pretty much do every chore in the house but I'm not going to do it if there's a woman in the house

Is this considered a misogynistic view among regular people?

Look! I spoiled you by buying you a Coach bag that matches my purse. We can show off when you take me to Hawaii for two weeks!

Hey now, that level of common sense ain't gonna fly.

>athletic, own weapons, practice martial arts
>lawyer, have own firm
>see above

Doesn't the fact that I am perfectly communicating in your language tell you anything? There's a reason why most kids and retards here are burgers... as exemplified by your comment. Now go back to playing Call of Duty.

Oh lordy. Sup Forums is cucked beyond rescue.

You know what happens when you fags delegate cooking to females:

>she comes home after working dead-end job
>alternatively, after watching daytime TV all day
>"I'm exhausted... let's order out"
>Order too much, eat leftovers later and tomoro
>"I cannot eat any more leftovers"
>Go get fast food or more carry out
>repeat for weeks/months/years
>get old, fat, and die of diabetes complications

Learn to cook and save your lives, anons.

They want us to be traditional men while they can do whatever the fuck they want

Degenerate. Count me out. I don't want my woman thinking she can tell me what to do with my time when I'm in the top 5% of earners. I work my ass off, you can either help me or I'll go hire a maid and fuck her instead.

Such kind of relationship is impossible. Humans are hierarchical animals, in pair one side has to lead and other to submit.

>Changing the definition of "red pilled" to mean shitlib values

No

cool flag achmed.

what should i cook

LMAO they did a study on this, turns out it leads to weaker relationships

www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/magazine/does-a-more-equal-marriage-mean-less-sex.html?_r=1

There is no reason to waste leftovers user. i will make a rotisserie chicken on Monday, use it for a bbq chicken sandwich on Tuesday for lunch and the remainder of the chicken becomes a soup in the crock pot for dinner on Tuesday.

Serve all the meals with rice and some veggies and not only are you eating cheap but you are eating well.

Equal standing inevitably turns into an open relationship.

I don't know why or how, but bitches always go to "I want new dicks" when they have equal power.

>She
And there's the problematic in here

Assuming gender
Woooow

Wait, there are cucks here who unironically believe in (((equal))) relationships? Even my sister told me that she'd up despising the guy, because she'd perceive him as weak and incapable of leading.

This is my relationship and I enjoy it just fine. I'm currently working and paying bills while my boyfriend attends school to be a programmer. If he lands a high paying job then I'll most likely assume the female role of keeping the house and raising our kids. But for now we both share cleaning and he is a better cook than I am so he cooks meals while I bake. It's the perfect relationship in my opinion and I could not be happier.

me and my bf. both red pilled. we exist. and we're hot.

This is actually the exact opposite.

You can't tell a woman to act like a woman anymore but if you try to have a totally egalitarian relationship they will complain that you are not a real man

The reality is that most women are not equal in financial or responsibilities to men, so when a woman perceives that she is. She feels that her worth is significantly greater than other women's.

With no threat of shame or violence for infidelity, the only existential threat to monogamous women is other equal standing women. No one admits it, but half of fidelity is the idea that you could be replaced at any moment.

Which is why the amount of shit a guy can get away with is directly proportional to income.

>dating cucks

Because I don't believe for a second that you don't believe in gender roles.

If you are out with your boyfriend and you get assaulted, who should be the one that defends and the one that is defended?

As I said, we all believe in gender roles, you are just exploiting your cucky boyfriends