youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sieg heil!

HAIL STEFAN

HAIL VICTORY

HAIL OUR PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

I guess Molyneux isn't /ourguy/ any more. That anti semite can fuck off and die.

The alt-right does not tolerate anti semitism. Israel is our greatest ally.

I stand with Israel.

MAGA

Fuck off faggot, America is not the property of Israel

Which candidate wanted to gas the jews again?

America owes a lot to Israel.

Your soldiers WILL fight for Israel before Trump's first term is over.

A safe Israel will lead to a Great America.

MAGA

Isn't he himself jewish?

"I try not to hate. But I'll tell you this. I'm learning." RWDS WHEN

>"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM How can I make more money from these alt-right dorks? Oh I got it!"

Where does he name the jew?

so many blue pilled on pol
open imdb and try to find a non jew, good luck

Just seeing my TV and the ignorant fucks around me makes me despair. But, maybe, I should take solace in the fact that these "protests" are probably redpilling some normies. Just like the post election riots and protests did.

/honorary goy/

So what?

Jews are smart and successful. President Trump chose well.

MAGA

FINALLY - I have been iffy on Moly..

probably Bernie Sanders, he'd justify it with airing out the 1% or somesuch

>THE WAR IS HERE

HE DOESNT NAME THE JEW

FUCK THIS VIRAL MARKETTING BULLSHIT

NAME THE KIKE OR GTFO SAGE

Israel is our greatest ally. He who doesn't stand with the jews stands with muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRYpvxNnfak

"President Elect Trump, my friend"

"You are a great friend of Israel."

He calls out Israel for being an ethnostate while telling (((leftists))) that there is nothing wrong with white ethnostates

That is naming the fucking Jew or pretty damn close to it

>Poison is not an arguement
WE LOVE YOU STEF

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UgSP_Pr74Xk
>52 million subcribers
No, THIS is how you name the jew

anyone with even one eye, and 7 brain cells have seen that he has been in full transition to NatSoc from AnCap for at least 2 years.

He knew about the jews a long time ago.
The time wasnt ripe yet
youtube.com/watch?v=8xsZ-RSJX1w

Implying there's only two options

Your are an enemy of Donald Trump if you do not stand with Israel.

Eat shit, salty libcuck.

MAGA

Fuck israel, you fucking kike.

Do you feel it lads? Trump won but that feeling is still there, buried in the depths of your stomach.

It's almost time

You could've lived side by side with us in harmony yet you always choose to be greedy faggots, why dis?

this guy is full retard

if you are NOT NON STOP LAUGHING THIS WEEK you are in the wrong multiverse my friend.

this guy is wasted energy on futile anger and nothing productive.

hes not even funny in this video, just sad and self righteous. he seems almost as butt hurt as any libtard.

POISON

Redpill me on the accusations he runs a cult. I don't follow him.

fake account

The guy is shilling and you morons are swallowing the bait.

HAIL MOLYNEUX

As a Hoppean ancap, I'm becoming much more sympathetic to 14/88 than ever after watching how the left has behaved both during and after the election.

Google defoo.

barely, mom is part jewish and was non-practicing

t. cwever boi

he serves a purpose. if he gets a few pennies out of it, fine - the purpose is still served.
lenin let undercover okhrana agents who he knew were okhrana continue to operate because their substantive actions in the real world helped the bolsheviks.

its the same argument that could be made regarding trs. what they may have thought they were doing contrasts sharply with what they actually did.

for an exemplar, see that 'i was only pretending to be retarded' comic.

the problem with people like you is that you are more concerned with congratulating yourself on 'not falling for it' and maintaining an unblemished record of being an eye rolling, 'jaded' outsider looking in than actually building up a base.

molyneuxs come and go, there are endless numbers of them and they are all equally instrumental, they're a means not an end, and using their material does not 'taint' you.

why the wall of text? hundreds of people on Sup Forums make this same mistake.

I've never understood how you guys like him. He seems like he's autistic or psychopathic with those self-aggrandizing theatrics.

Right Wing Death Squads when? Seriously when are we going to form up and beat the fuck out of some commies in the streets when they try and destroy our cities?

its your choice. antifa isn't a single group, its hundreds of rattish clans nesting out of sight, ready to pop out of their holes when needed.

its down to you to organise a direct safety fellowship in your locale, nobody will do it for you.

>As a Hoppean ancap, I'm becoming much more sympathetic to 14/88 than ever after watching how the left has behaved both during and after the election.

Same here.

If you're down with Hoppe's covenant communities, you're 95% of the way there.

Maybe we can form groups that infiltrate Antifa and when a protest turns to violence or destruction of property we beat the fuck out of the instigators to teach them a lesson.

Wouldn't that make a good fanfic? I'm sure that plot twist would be very cool! It would be horrible irl though and I would never propose anything of the sort. Hello NSA :^)

He used to make a lot of videos about basically disowning your parents if you hate them/they raised you horribly. A lot of people listened, the parents got mad and labeled him a "cult leader".

He doesn't tell anyone to do anything he just rants and shits on retards that call into his show. Pretty entertaining but he's divisive.

have you listened to the Cantwell vs Kokesh debate? starts around 08:00 minutes in
soundcloud.com/tosiabunio/cantwell-vs-kokesh-debate-better-audio

I love when Stefan gets all T´eed up. He had a lot of these videos about the refugee crisis. 2016 was a magical year for memes and politics. The fire rises

kys Stef has done a shit-ton of great material and nobody HAD to pay him anything. You can send him even one dollar and he´ll do a special thank you video for such a low price. And to conclude my argument, kys

He never does. You must remember his heritage. Still I recommend his "Human tax farming" story telling video, love it when he does the storytelling voice. A bit bluepilled as he thinks general Greed is the main evil when we all know the true reason Ancient Egypt and the Holy Roman Empire fell.

Good goy

"But im learning"

I havent been on Sup Forums in over a year but this gave me a boner

"I try not to hate. But I'll tell you this... I'm learning."

What did he mean by this?

RWDS imminent

>Maybe we can form groups that infiltrate Antifa

'they have extensive shit tests for this sort of thing.
'infiltrating' them will not work, you have to fight their negativism (ANTI-fa) with your positivism (fascism).

they have no ideas, they are a loose collection of lefties and liberasts organised around something they don't like. the more they communicate the less they agree, hence why they are all fragmented into little groups of cadre.

antifa is a strange animal. they are nothing like the kind of commie who joins a party. most of them are badly educated and poorly informed 'anarchist' trash who, practically speaking, only exist to stop better formations from taking their place - hence why the police seldom actually shut them down.

cops know that if they dispensed with antifa, they'd be dealing with anarchists and communists organised as anarchists and communists, which is much more dangerous long term.

my suggestion would be to get all your correct friends together and start going to the gym, or learning some kind of martial art as a group.
informal organisation precedes formal organisation.'

Said the crazy person - thankfully, the good lads at GCHQ knew the script, and dragged him out of his house in the middle of the night. He was never heard from again, and the whole world is better for it.
Thank Are Thereser for the fine men and women and transpeople at GCHQ, cornerstone of the liberties which we enjoy as Free Britons.

I get your point and I like some of his videos, but he is just too obvious about it, so much so that even layman like me have warning signs in my head.
Stephen was anarcho capitalist at first. When it didn't bring in as much contributions (ONE FUCKING DOLLAR) he gradually switched to altright rhetoric. It was clear as day during Michigan riots when he said doesn't believe in equality between races. I knew immediately that next will be race realism, anti immigration stance and naming the jews next.

It is the exactly the same reason why altright got coopted by Yannopoullous, TRS figurehed is married to a jew and Spencer is asina loving fag enabler.

It is round and round, obvious as fuck, and I am not even altright.

Nod an arguemend.

t. spurdo manure

Did they shoah that documentary about Jewish Hollywood? It´s common knowledge but that documentary was quite /comfy/.

You are that famous UK shill I recognized you a bit late. Good job missing his point and being a bastard.

All the superstitions of the ancient Near East are unfit for white men. I don't stand with Israel though I enjoy how they kill Muslims.

Young rightists are so desperate they see superstition as a return to roots, but your roots are not in the Middle East unless you bleed sand nigger blood. Are you a sand nig? If so, so be it, but don't try to sell whites on Jews. The Jew insinuates itself everywhere. Christianity is degenerate. At least Mudslimes aren't shy about killing their opponents, but all three are Semitic cults.

Religion a shit. Prove your Sky Fairie exists. You've had over 2K years so far. Empiric unimpeachable proof or fuck off.

I think many people here don´t watch much of him. They will comment as if they know shit but either they are afraid of being subverted ie: muh controlled opposition / greedy kike / bluepilled "alt-light". OR they haven´t watched shit. It´s like Jordan Peterson. Some of his best stuff is close to Jung and Campbells work but people only mention the anti-SJW. Because politics I guess.

>America owes a lot to Israel.

Cite examples or fuck off. Israel is a parasite we support with money. They do as little for us as practical. The relationship is so one-sided that even some Kikes understand the US is getting screwed. Unfortunately those Yids are all liberals, but in respect to Israel they are smarter than gullible religious US trailer trash.

Soon

IS NOT AN ARGUMENT

Or we could just shut down all their little nests using the legal channels.

This. Israel > midshits

Ignore UK shill but remember writing style.

>people not realizing Trump is double crossing der jude

">Stephen was anarcho capitalist at first. When it didn't bring in as much contributions (ONE FUCKING DOLLAR) he gradually switched to altright rhetoric

Yeah, that's what he is. A giant, disembodied mouth repeating what people want to hear.
And that is a good thing. If he had some subjectivity of his own, he could warp the message, but as it is, the message warps him.

Stalin (or Lenin, I forget) said 'the capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them.' This is what he meant.
Useful idiots like Molyneux may think he is taking us for a ride, but one dollar each from a hundred thousand people is nothing compared to the value of exposure which he happily gives ideas which he would not touch in normal circumstances.

>It is the exactly the same reason why altright got coopted by Yannopoullous, TRS figurehed is married to a jew and Spencer is asina loving fag enabler.

They are talking heads. They perceive themselves as luminaries of the movement, but in fact they are sock puppets.
8/pol/ are too ultra-left to understand why what they are doing is idiotic.
Milo is useful for reaching plebs, TRS was one site of many, and Spencer is a punching bag who nobody really likes - his function is more or less to allow people who don't like him to harden the people who do like him.
'You like Spencer? Wow, that's pretty entry level...' and so on, like lefties do with Chimpsky.

The danger lies in too many of us, whether we are slapped with the name 'alt right' or not, internalise the false notion that we are constant patsies being led along by dishonest demagogues, rather than a tentaculare mass which spawns insincere puppets like Milo and Spencer to relay our directives to a mass of unconscious neutrals in a sanitary way - i.e. exactly the way that the left perceives us."

Or at least that's what I would say if I was an inveterate sinner rather than a pious man who fears both God and the State.

>NAME THE KIKE OR GTFO SAGE

This!

Haven't watched one his vids since Trump got elected.

All these Stefans and Milos and cernocucks and infocucks need to realize the election is over and now they are being judged on facts again. We let some of their bullshit slide because they were useful to get Trump electeted.

Now it's back to reality.

"You may as well try to solve obesity with tight clothes - the flab comes out somewhere.
The police do not want to shut them all down. They are too useful to get rid of entirely.

Antifa are dogs, the cops hold the lead. If they actually cared, then they'd be shut down by now, after all that has happened.
You can see it in Europe especially. Stinking antifa tries to jump a French nationalist, gets put on his arse and dies of butthurt - French state spins this as a brutal and savage attack by Nazis against innocent goodboy antifa.

If your mentality is reflective of the Swedish right tout court then you really are doomed. Flexibility, my son!"

Said the hypothetical man to the hypothetical man.

Go drink and guzzle cum, molochite

Free bump so more people can watch his video. It's pretty good.

A fascist. Next!

Antifa aren't useful at all. The cops hate them but the government doesn't allow them to do anything. Its like that in every country.

Molykike is a Jew with mommy issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

This, I stand with Trump and all of his and our Jewish friends. Molyneux is a bigot and not an argument.

America MUST stand with Hillary and Israel, as BASED TRUMP has told us all. I don't know about you stupid faggots, but I'm With Her.

No he doesn't you fucking retard

Who said anything about Hillary, Chang?

Hillary and Obama are pro ISIS. They would not support Israel.

MAGA

Right Wing Safety Squads

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>muh ethnostate Israel
is a meme. Israel has a lot of minorities.

This guy is a fucking fruit cake

So is Sup Forums.

POISON IS NOT AN ARGUEMENT.

Trump said yesterday to support Hillary you fucking shill. Fuck off faggot. Trump supports based Israel more than anyone else and so he wouldn't have endorsed Hillary like that and asked everyone to clap for her if she was bad for Israel.

I stand with Her and with Israel you fucking Pakistani retard Londoner piece of FUCK

Good point.

Although I think the danger of infighting and disenfranchisement of segments of your movement is too big. Perhaps a bigger emphasis on each member being his own gatekeeper would be useful.

This is the truth. Believe it or not, there are a lot of arabs in Israel, including arab christians who have lived there for 2000 years. Look at the polls from the arabs inside Israel. Most of them want a one state solution with israel annexing all of it. They want this because of how much better Israel is, and because they don't want to have their lives shattered and forced to move to a repressive hellhole. If there is a two state solution, they will be forced to live in an islamist society, and the vast majority of arabs in Israel don't want this. It is the arabs outside of Israel that chimp out.

Far as I'm concerned there already is a Palestinian state, and it is called Jordan.

I don't understand the hatred for Israel that gets thrown around on Sup Forums.

Assuming that ethno-nationalism is the guiding ideology of Sup Forums, even Israelis have a right to their own nation.

I do agree that Jews who aren't in Israel need to go there ASAP, but Israelis themselves are pretty nice guys.

Most people who say they know Stefan don't even know about the call-in shows. Everything he says is a gateway to his call-in shows where real progress is made.

who?

I think it's more a hatred for self-loathing jews like soros, and a distrust in jews in general. I don't hate anybody, I just distrust (((certain))) groups of (((people))). I do however really do think that we should replicate Israel.

Most of it is memes. Israel is a shining beacon of hope in a desolate land, and Israelis are mega red-pilled on Islam and social issues. I could write many pages about them. Stormfags just need to look at the evidence, and get over the Sup Forums memes.

I have very much a grand respect for the Jewish people.

t. maxim cohen

>names the Jew
>confesses of hatred for degenerate scum
>confesses sympathies with ethnostate ideology

is this true or will i waste 20minutes?

>Antifa aren't useful at all. The cops hate them but the government doesn't allow them to do anything.

"Cops are bullet sponges and punching bags in the eyes of the government.
The state and those who control it make their little plans and schemes, and the cops soak up the ensuing damage. They soak up the hate. They don't understand why. It doesn't matter that they don't. They still serve the purpose.

Individual policemen no doubt despise the antifa, doesn't change the fact that the people who direct the police have bigger plans, or that police are not entitled to their own opinions while on the job."

Wow, imagine if I believed that. I'd have to be cuh-ray-zee!

Recap

>Praises Israel as an ethnostate
>Says that we should openly discuss these things
>Talks about the rioting and gun violence rampant among the left. (Statistically almost all violence in America is done by leftists or people who are liberals, including dindu democrats)
>Says that the media are luggenpresse
>Says that he has never hated anyone in his life, but that he is "starting to learn."

>So, I try to be understanding.
>I know, hurt people hurt people.
>I'm not, by nature, a hater.
>I generally don't hate.
>I try, not to hate.
>But I'll tell you this:
>I'm learning.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT CHILLED TO THE BONE