What will trump inevitably do to make Sup Forums turn on him?

what will trump inevitably do to make Sup Forums turn on him?

we're already turning on him.

>t. antifafag

Kill yourself.

speak for yourself faggot

Im starting to think trump just wants the glamour, and paul ryan will be the real president...
this makes me scared

He'd rather gimp the EPA than drop a few billion on terraforming and environmental engineering research (the logical second "Apollo" componant of nearspace colonization) to ensure Standard Oil will outlive the human race so fuck that guy. Technofacist god emperor? More like corporate stooge.

Choosing establishment picks. Even fucking bernie might not have done that. Then again, he did shill himself off to shitllary. Fuck me, (((they))) are getting everyone.

No,nigger. You have to do better. Trump was never going to visit your McDonald's and offer you a better job. You will need to apply yourself.

Nothing. Most people on Sup Forums are unintelligent, pathetic nobodies and would rather protect their misplaced pride.

Not even Americans so who cares what you think?

maybe you should fuck off then

in before ''eh im here to laugh at you''. fucking retarded idiot

fuck off

She would look great with a black cock in her mouth

>y-you're not even American

Like it matters, you fucking subhuman and neither are you.

>We
You do not represent anyone, faggot
Kill yourself

stop being a cuckold

I feel you are severly underestimating the meme power levels of us lowlife, basement dwelling, projectionist retards.

Look, a CEO of exxon isn't an establishment pick. That would be placing a long time epa officer in the role Secretary. The difference being transparency. Accountability doesn't change based on background. This will be good. Just be patient.

neither are you...you have to go back faggot.

not wipe radical islam off the face of the earth like he said he would

Sup Forums won't 100% turn on him ever I think
more people here will be pissed when he starts enacting his pro-israel policies but a lot of people here will still just ignore it

I'm hoping. I felt Trump was cucking in front of Obama. But his speech before and at the inauguration restored my hope.

If he doesn't build the wall

>what will trump inevitably do to make Sup Forums turn on him?

Datamine somewhere else, you filthy shills.