youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg

Is jewish problem really THIS deep?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KN2DEnh8dXw
youtube.com/watch?v=xOKVTAYDZiQ
archive.is/Ti0G8
hias.org/sites/default/files/1500_rabbis_support_refugees.1-17.pdf
hias.org/
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only thing I hate about kikes tbqh, one minute they are white then they're not. Wtf?

>Up to your typical tricks, there, mer- sh- SHLOMO!
Laughed
Why didn't he just say merchant?

Jews are white.

It's in their nature.

Only when it's in their best interest. Jews are not white.

>ha! I hate jews cause they dont identify as white!
>jew identifies as white
>but jews are not white you liar!!

>people hate jews because "they dont identify as white"
being this delusional.

Shoo!

Regardless of what any of them every say, they will never be "white" in sense that we of. They will always be Jew first no matter what and they will have that in-group preference. I was reading Andrew Klavan's book about how he converted to Christianity and at the end even he admitted that he still sees himself as a Jew, then a Christian.

Thats a nice jewish nose he got there.

Israelites (OG Jews) are 100% Semitic. They originated in like the Damascus area. They probably do have more white genes now after so long in exile in Europe.

The meme comes from the fact that Jews are "white" when they want to shill for open borders and globalism, then flip to being Jews exclusively when they want to defend Israeli settlements or something.

> The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>merch- SCHLOMO
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
I love this, the Sup Forums timeline

>thinking that's why we hate Jews
hahahaha

You know, you can say that about any sort of division.
>Being a cripple
>he will always see himself as a cripple first and a white person second
>being a man
>he will alwys think of himself as a man before as a white person
>Loving cinema
>he will always see himself as a cinema lover first an a white person second

You can find ways in which all these groups have somewhat different interests than the group "whites" and yet there is no problem with that.
Why cant someone be both jewish and white? Cause his ancestry is jewish but his skin is white..
Whites have internal groups as well. Diferent ancestral lines, coming from different places.
I really dont get this.

Schlomo, let me ask you a serious question:
why do you think your people are hated?

Do you really think your people are despised world-round because you "dont identify as white"?

Pro-tip: Your people are parasites, occupying stolen land, and responsible for the most disastrous armed conflicts man has ever birthed.

Cripples aren't associated with shilling for (((open borders))), delusional merchant.

Even if his skin's white, he's advancing the interests of a Semitic people. That's where the whole term "anti-Semitic" comes from.

Why aren't jews considered white?
Are white people ashamed of their jewish brothers?

He knows exactly what you are talking about.

Jews originated from the Middle East. They're Semites. Hence why the ADL calls us all "anti-Semites".

They may have "white skin", but skin color is completely irrelevant. They're not indigenous Europeans - which is what people typically mean when they say "white".

To Jews, everyone who's not a Jew is just a dirty goy anyway.

Obviousl they will emphesize themselves as jews WHEN talking about things related directly to jews.
Israel defines itself in a way that connects it to jews abroad as well.
Its like when white war veterans identify themselves as war veterans when talkign about payments form the government but as whites when talking about other more general issues.
Each person can be part of an infinite amount of groups that have interests that can contradict or complement.
It happens all the time, not just with jews.

Thumbnail looks like he has a pipe in his mouth

Seen it many times when people post some fake pol made quote about how jews see themselves as seperate.

also:

>we have jews becaue of x!
>shows why it makes no sense and is stupid
>haha!! you thought we hated jews because of x?? what an idiot.

There is no winning with morons i guess.

And one minute they are a religion and the next they're not.

And one minute Palestine is part of Israel and the next it's not.

This is why you can never have a sensible discussion with a Jew.

>USUAL TRICKS
>U-USUAL TRICKS, SHLOMO

Sup Forums in real life everyone

Look at the expression at 00:15 when he says "are you sure you're not jewish?". Jesus fucking Christ.

So what? They're still Jews whether they want to pretend to be European or not.

Jews put their loyalty to another NATION before ours and actively shill for that nation and our own's destruction. War veterans do not. That's what makes them an issue.

T Y P I C A L
R
I
C
K
S C H L O M O

>jew-double-speak : the post
and yes, if you think people hate jews because "they dont identify as white" you are, in fact, a fucking retard.

Shut up kike

Jews have been hated throughout history. Stop ruining the planet

/thread

Pure coincidence.

You are the perfect example for why jews are hated.
You make shit up and propogate lies and disinformation about jews and then you ask why jews are hated...
Jewish-christian hate love dynamic started with the split between christianity and judaism, religious ideaologies...
Now its akced in the sub consious by a pseudo scientific racial theory that the nazis took for truth.
We know its bullshit but its still used as a nice background for feelings of contempt for jews.

NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW. I can't help myself guys, I just fucking love Simple Squamous Epithelial.
It's all I think about, I eat sleep and breath Simple Squamous Epithelial. MY LIFE GOT FLIPPED-TURNED UPSIDE DOWN.
I want to be it's Senpai, its guidance an example of what a great Epidermis is supposed to be.
I want to watch over it and protect it when things get too heavy to handle in my pants, and carry it back in my arms if it does get irritated.
AND I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE JUST SIT RIGHT THERE, I want to show it why I have such great feelings towards him. Why when it sees me, my heart flutters and gives me weak knees,
and why its sweet strawberry scented mane, its soft velvet feeling, makes me want to wrap my lips so tightly around its big frame to provide sensation unbound. ILL TELL YOU HOW
I can't help but think of its pulsating thick veins in contrast to its rough mushroom head, brushing it on my face as it gets tsundere with me while I stutter the words "more please" causing a smile upon my lips.
I BECAME THE PRINCE OF BEL-AIR it's almost a nightmare at this point knowing my dreams cut off before my lips make contact with it's dark dangling flap, its so taunting that I don't think I can live without tasting black-cock foreskin. In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."
I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way

It is true that it is bad to have Jews because they're non-whites, but that's not the primary reason and you'd have to be delusional to think that.

It's in (((their))) nature.
youtube.com/watch?v=KN2DEnh8dXw
youtube.com/watch?v=xOKVTAYDZiQ

They're naturally insidious. Jew when it suits them, white when it suits them.

But war veterans don't feel loyalty to or identify with a foreign country. Piss poor analogy, try to be more subtle.

>jews are hated because people make up lies
>its all just a bunch of lies
>those racist nazis
thanks for reminding me why I hate you, merchant.

In this war for the very existence of the German people, we must daily remind ourselves that Jewry unleashed this war against us. It makes no difference if the Jew conceals himself as a Bolshevist or a plutocrat, a Freemason or uses some other form of concealment, or even appears without any mask at all: he always remains the same. He is the one who so agitated and spiritually influenced the peoples that stand against us today such that they have become more or less spineless tools of International Jewry.

>American education

The guy's reaction to being called out is great

>

OYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

The whole point is Jews want to destroy white culture.
When they say "white girls should mix with blacks" they're not talking about Jewish girls.

Jews only claim to be white when it's working for their agenda of killing us off from the inside.

They are white when they can subvert a white movement, but they aren't white when it comes to penalties for being white.

Tldr I hope your children get hit by Hamas rockets

>Israel for Jews
>White countries for everyone

One day things will be sorted out.

Jesus is real, Ben Schlomo. The sooner you stop being a hipster faggot and accept that, the sooner we can move on.

At least read the Bible, you lazy weeb.

If I taped a penny to every page would you actually read them for once?

your pilpul isnt going to magically undo jewry

That's a Sup Forums troll account from what I can remember. I do wonder how the guy found all the pics of a random Jew to aid in the shitposting.

DAILY REMINDER: Israel's existence is the leading cause of terrorism against western civilians.

>taped a penny to every page

Glorious, more ammo for the great meme war!

are you jewish sir ?

>

since nobody bothered to explain it, i will -
on this issue, jews are white when its convenient and not white when its convenient.

that's it. you can pretend there's a paradox there, but you'd be grasping.

cringe.

KEK

Caught you slippery Jew
archive.is/Ti0G8

>Typical tricks there Merch-... Shlomo!

that would send him straight to jail in france kek

>DAILY REMINDER: Israel's existence is the leading cause of terrorism against western civilians

>muslims weren't a world wide problem before 1948
give me a fucking break.
jewish semites and semite/white mixes may be subversive, but arabic/semite muslims are both subversive and a direct threat. The muslim horde will rape, pillage, enslave, and attack AS WELL AS subversively rot your nation from the inside.

this little video makes so many kikes butthurt lol.

like said mudshits has always been a threat to us, they are just too weak to attack us with regular ways

>jew voice
>jew nose
>jew hair
This dude ain't fucking white at all.

I'm not saying rabid dog's aren't a threat. I'm just saying that attacking them while they're chained up then coaxing them into your yard is a bad idea. And yes, comparatively, even the Ottomans slave trade against white Americans was minuscule compared to the violence caused directly by modern jewish dealings

Wew

Kek, why does this video trigger Israel posters so much.

hias.org/sites/default/files/1500_rabbis_support_refugees.1-17.pdf

This is not a meme

hias.org/

Nah m8. I'll attempt to make this reasonable.
> It's a cultural thing
>(((You))) project a caddy, covetous, manipulative demeanor
>Your values are different than White Christian society
>---the emphasis of obtaining power and status is unsettling

oh good, they did us the kindness of putting all their names together on one convenient list.

I'm thinking they want some kind of backlash on purpose. They can't be this stupid.

hes so uncomfortable.. so much cringe.

>You are the perfect example for why jews are hated.

>jews support something bad
>people oppose it
>OY VEY YOU HATE THE JEWS
seems like a textbook run from the kike playbook

>

>yryl

Jews just got mad because Jesus made a club everyone could join.

His entire demeanour changes when that word is uttered.

Modern day Khazar jews are not from the middle east

"Ashkenazi Jews are not white"
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

Literal JIDF

>blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

This is infuriating. Why are they allowed to be born into a "tribe" no one can join, but any white person that wants a cultural identity is racist?

Bernie Sanders did that, fuckin' incredible shit.

He looks like Lloyd Blankfein with hair.

>>ha! I hate jews cause they dont identify as white!
up to your old tricks again shekelstein.

we hate you because you're scamming little kikes.

To be fair, my great grandfather was a decorated officer who fought for Hungary in the first world war. Still got shot and thrown off a bridge during the holocaust.
Also,
This guy is either a troll or a filthy 'Israel should be a non-ethnic state' kind of leftist. I sometimes hear diaspora Jews talking like this (although I wish they wouldn't), and rarely hear Israeli Jews with this opinion. We are absolutely not white in any ethnic/national sense. For instance, I would have no problem marrying a Jewish Yemenite girl but would have a really big problem tying the knot with a Nordic girl, even if she were willing to convert.

This really rustles my jimmies.

Literal same JIDF kike shows up again... Do you guys screen the catalog and when it pings, you move out of the kike hive?

>blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
This chick knows where it's at. This is what I've been trying to say.

desu they look like your typical naive, virtue signaling Eternal Boomer. Too compassionate for their own good. Not Barbara Spectre tier.

>You make shit up and propogate lies and disinformation about jews and then you ask why jews are hated...
Really now, faggot?

All these (You)s! Man it's too easy with an Israel flag.

>merch- SHLOMO