Self-defense thread

I wish I had right to open-carry and have ARs and shieet. Fuck Britain.

Other urls found in this thread:

myslo.ru/news/criminal/2016-12-01-v-shchekino-poymali-naletchika-kotoriy-zhestoko-izbil-sotrudnitsu-mikrofinansovoy-organizatsii
youtube.com/watch?v=EwSJiAwoMpY&t=246s&ab_channel=Iraqveteran8888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

or just a general attack/nog thread as a whole

what a fucking boss, keeps smoking while he's wasting nogs

hahaha agreed, didn't even set that smoke down. God bless em

Whats the story here? This is fake right? I mean there is no raep which doesn't make sense and it looks fake.

it is the debt office

what a little shit

did she get away from that degenerate?

she got shot in the head, it missed the brain but since the police took forever to show up she bled out in pain, apparently he also raped her while she was bleeding out but that's not confirmed

>robbing a gun store

Niggers man, what a bunch of retards

how disgusting. What case was this?

What the hell is that thing he's poking her with?

lul

>Doesn't even drop his cig

10/10

Did he get that motherfucker?

the guy flying through the glass door oand out of the store is like a cartoon

I see your two 9mms, and raise you a 45. I know this video has made the rounds already, but I always show it at my defensive shooting classes about how training and muscle memory can save your life in a situation like this.

holy fuck. link?

It's even better: The place is called "DIXIE Pawn and Gun"
Like....helllooooo. The name of the place was their 1st warning shot.

Don't just make up random shit.

thats sad

what is he attacking her with? what is that? a printer toner cartridge?

Is this the Netherlands and are those kids Moroccans?

He covered so much distance with that roll and kept right on moving. He must be a high dex build. Strfags btfo

Got that motherfucker!

looks like it LEAF

>tfw you can't watch Webm on iphone

What's the best pistol to defend yourself from niggers?

AKKK-47

Britbong is full of shit.

myslo.ru/news/criminal/2016-12-01-v-shchekino-poymali-naletchika-kotoriy-zhestoko-izbil-sotrudnitsu-mikrofinansovoy-organizatsii

She escaped and he got caught.

Desert Regal .50

Apartheid

A shotgun.

>dual wielding pistols

Still my favorite

Goed idee!

>Britbong
???
why do you judge a man by his European flag? don't you know we're more diverse than you?

Hes still taking puffs of his smoke. Haha badass.

WTTTTTTTFFFFFFFF how does he fade into nothingness at 0:33?????????

Yes you can

Download vlc or use merlin

Where is this cucked place so I know never to visit?

.50 African Eliminator

Makarov PM

did not even see that HAHAHA

Something that shoots job applications.

He goes for the double wield and gets shot in the head

they look Polish, I'm assuming Britain since that is where Poles come from

but then again Britain doesn't look that beautiful on your everyday street, and that isn't British fashion (everyone here just walks in tracksuit) so I'm going to have to say they are Moroccan diaspora in Holland

>Working in a micro-financing walk-in

i guess that's karma for you

Anyone wants to watch a bunch of these search active self protection on YouTube.

Just don't let the guys narration ruin it. He's irritating sometimes.

somebody needs to explain this to me

Muh dik

gun noob here, why does the raifu catch on fire?

he shot it alot

its most likely a roof and not a wall

??? Because the expanding gases in the barrel are hot as fuck, and brings the wood up to it's flash point?

you get a laugh from me, rich-white-kid-who-has-never-had-to-work-a-day in his life :D

bullets make guns heat up.

It gets hot from all the shooting. If you shoot a lot, then it gets extra hot. This guy, iraqveteran8888, is doing a lot of shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=EwSJiAwoMpY&t=246s&ab_channel=Iraqveteran8888

Shooting a gun continuously for hundreds of rounds make it get really hot, he'd fired like 600 rounds at that point in a couple minutes so it was boiling.

The security camera is mounted in a poor spot high up on the building. The white "wall" you are seeing is just an awning.

either a cattle prod, or one of those .22 hammershot tools you can buy at Home Depot.

Camera spot looks alright to me.

*poor white guy who lives off his mothers wellfare because i had a nervous breakdown after working as a cashier for 4 hours

>all those fags that say drum mags jam up every other shot

>never dropped his cig
fucking G

he shot a fuck ton of bullets really quickly so the metal got hot and burned the wood

>Mfw icucks can't do what Master race Androids can do

danish welfare money is fucking loads compared to ours

you get like 11k a yr or something right?
we only get 9k

retard just made up a story
kek

The faggots bashing the glass of windshield like they're doing any damage always get me.

yeah but we cant actually just recieve it just like that
have to go through a bunch of bullshit and be searching for jobs in the meantime

Pretty sure he got hit in the spinal column. Nobody with as much training as the guy would aim for the head.

in germany you need a license and a good reason to buy a gun.
fortunately joining a sport-shooter-club is one and you can get your license. you learn to shoot and handle a gun in general there and you can buy guns legally. there is a club in my town i will join next month.

having a gun is stupid when you never learned how to handle it so it's a win-win for me. most of these clubs are redpilled too so i hope to make new friends there.

btw since the refugees came these clubs get a huge amount of new members here in germany. i wonder why...

They look like so,fucking moroccan kiddos are some inbred mix of rats and hyenas,small,vicious in packs,the biggest and dumbest lying sons of bitches you can ever find,and if you hit them they'll mount a scene trying to get you arrested and cry about racism to find some useful idiot,the worse is we raise them in detention centers for minors so we pay them to fuck us over and over and over,i love it when they are caught in areas with no cameras or bystanders.

Absolutely real, happened in Tx

MOVING 2 GERMANY
IM TURKISH AS WELL, THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATION HANS

alot of them are stupid young men who think they can get whatever they want.

Chick's got a bigger set of balls than the niglet attacking her.

Should have floored it harder. I know I would have.

Yes it's Netherlands but the kid who kicked her was Polish.

How big are you? How do you usually dress? Are you looking to CCW, or is this a home defense weapon?

All questions to answer before buying.

story?

>The pool of blood
Fucking awesome

bait for thieves, they shot blanks to spook them

"It's Russian police trap for known thugs. The thugs had been terrorizing locals like this for a while. Knocking on the doors of seniors, pretending to be some social workers, then busting in and robbing shit. So the cops just set up a trap. The guy in bathrobe is a cop. No one died. Rubber bullets."

>never seen anyone despawn before
go outside your house kiddo

2 shitheads rolling around town robbing people
cops set up a sting
rubber bullets with a side of beat down

>He keeps trying to get up but he's paralyzed below the waist

kek

uh story.

South africa?