ALEX JONES FUCKING HAMMERED LOL. THIS IS TRUMP'S #1 ADVISOR?

deadstate.org/woman-interrupts-alex-jones-tirade-you-actually-have-liquor-on-your-breath/

>What are you, a puritan?
>I-I actually just drank coffee

Sweating

Regardless of party, political lean, or ideology... we all have at least one piercing question or accusation that would fuck us up. I love seeing those moments caught on camera.

then he slurs his words like a bitch

I'm an eager critic of Jones, but c'mon, they were celebrating, I though it was comical that he was drunk before the Deploraball party.

Pathetic.

Alex was drunk.

That is why he's fat.

No, Trump's advisor is the spirit of Andrew Breitbart inhabiting the body of Steve Bannon.

He did fine until he bringed up coffee

trump returning churchill's bust to the white house makes this that much better

Wow, it's nothing.

"HAHA SOMEONE DRINKS ALCOHOL?? WHAT A FUCKING JOKE OF A REPORTER!! OH-- THIS? IT JUST MY BONG AND CRAFT BEER."

How is this news? Who cares?

No? You can clearly tell the moment she brings it up that he's extremely nervous because she hit the nail on the head. Nervous teetering. Then he goes ahead and slurs that he drank coffee and that's when even an ardent Alex Jones fan can't defend him.

>Implying you'd take anyone serious if they were drinking to prep for an interview

Bill Hicks at it again!

>libtard reporter reports drunk
>oh my god how can these inept cucks be this btfo??
>drunk sloppy alex jones slurring and interviewing
>how is this news? who cares if he's drunk?

You guys are so transparently biased it's actually kind of fucking disgusting. Literally believers in team red vs team blue.

That was fucking hilarious. And yeah, dumbass shouldn't be drunk while doing his job but he's his own fucking boss on InfoWars right? So its not like he has to answer to anyone.

Anything negative about anyone remotely associated with Trump gets reported.

He was celebrating the inauguration... What's wrong with drinking some liquor?

Bring back drinking on the job desu.

Then why didn't he defend himself? He tried to deny it :^)

He was embarrassed because he's an alcoholic, or dependent on it for coping with stage fright

no one checking quads?
blasphemy!

Sounds like something a bitter loser would do.