He makes a good point, you know?

she lost

I disagree. Women deserve rights and Hillary Clinton is a cunt. Those aren't contradicting statements.

We really should make it illegal to criticize women. It's a hate crime.

"Hillary cannot fail, she can only be failed."

She was a deeply flawed candidate, but I honestly didn't think Americans were dumb enough to choose Trump over her. A man who's ran on a business ticket despite going bankrupt every other year, who brags about sexual assault, and honestly comes off as one pair of jackboots away from a 20th century totalitarian.

NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW. I can't help myself guys, I just fucking love Simple Squamous Epithelial.
It's all I think about, I eat sleep and breath Simple Squamous Epithelial. MY LIFE GOT FLIPPED-TURNED UPSIDE DOWN.
I want to be it's Senpai, its guidance an example of what a great Epidermis is supposed to be.
I want to watch over it and protect it when things get too heavy to handle in my pants, and carry it back in my arms if it does get irritated.
AND I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE JUST SIT RIGHT THERE, I want to show it why I have such great feelings towards him. Why when it sees me, my heart flutters and gives me weak knees,
and why its sweet strawberry scented mane, its soft velvet feeling, makes me want to wrap my lips so tightly around its big frame to provide sensation unbound. ILL TELL YOU HOW
I can't help but think of its pulsating thick veins in contrast to its rough mushroom head, brushing it on my face as it gets tsundere with me while I stutter the words "more please" causing a smile upon my lips.
I BECAME THE PRINCE OF BEL-AIR it's almost a nightmare at this point knowing my dreams cut off before my lips make contact with it's dark dangling flap, its so taunting that I don't think I can live without tasting black-cock foreskin. In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."
I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way

"Influence, that is against women's rights"

Liberals are so insane

A terrible person and candidate. She puts her owners over the American people, even sells out women. Saudis and other states she takes millions from mutilate and torture and murder women at will

>"during the campaign violated the spirit of the #WomensMarch"
It wasn't even planned until Nov 9th.

Trump never went bankrupt. One or two businesses which he invested in went bankrupt (repeatedly).

She vilified herself by actually doing horrendous things. For example, if not for Hillary, we might very well have President Elizabeth Warren right now. Ironically, Hillary probably prevented the first woman president.

As a owner of boobs, it pisses me off to no end that she uses the fact she is a woman as a shield to stop criticism.You can't break the glass cealing while acting like a child playing guns and robbers that whines "you cheated" when they lose.

I would never have voted for her. She thought she had my vote because we share the same sexual organs between our legs.

>Up to you guys decide if I am actually a female or just a psychological pervert with a human organ collection.

wtf I love Hillary now

Six. Meaning he'd have been out on the street after the first one if we had a fair tax code

Why are this libtards so fucking stupid?

Boo hoo faggot.

Did out ever watch any of his speeches or hear anything about him from a source that wasn't face book or a news outlet that outright hated him and worshipped Hillary?

>Six. Meaning he'd have been out on the street after the first one if we had a fair tax code
If you even understood the US tax code you'd realize how blatantly false that statement is. Thanks for demonstrating how much of a retard you are though.

Also, it was not 6 businesses, it was 6 bankruptcies, of 1-2 businesses which were restructured and renamed. Read a book nigger

I watched the debates and read his policy positions, such as they were, on politfact.

Did I shitpostrape the womens' march?

I never said it was six businesses ya dingus.

That millionaires can shed debt after running a business into the ground as easily as they can is an injustice.

Is it a world record for most number of women raped?

>Six.
Yes, you did. I said 1-2 businesses, you said 6 in response. You implicitly stated 6 businesses. You're also illiterate, figures.

Equality means no special treatment. She gets no special treatment for having a vagina and neither do these stupid cunts marching. Women want to be treated like men, this is what men do to each other. You made your bed, fucking sleep in it.

It was not her turn...Now if democrats are smart they would pick pic related to run vs the god emperor in 2020.

This needs to be said: hrc was a terrible candidate who relied on illegal help from the dnc to win the primary.

The six was in your reference to your mention of (zero) bankruptcies.

Wanna pick apart my spelling next?

nah i think ive btfo you enough. enjoy being a halfwit