The Holocaust

Redpill me on this.
I've been here long enough to have seen the sentiment shared amongst many here, but it's proved to be one of the harder pills to swallow.

Did it really happen?

If you don't believe it did, post some proofs.

I've seen the logistical arguments before, but have never saved anything BC I wasn't ready to accept it.

I just started watching high castle, so this probably has much to do with it.

Help me fambros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Re1EHww99hI
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/portfolio/part-21-the-leuchter-findings/
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it isn't real

It is real, but ban of investigation in Germany is why Holocaust deniers exist.
Only Sup Forums and Alex Jones will claim otherwise.

It's real.

The jewish controlled nazi party of the reich basically used hitler as a puppet so that they could escape scrutiny forever.

It didn't happen.
The international Red Cross had a presence in all the camps and documented no instances of mass killings

This

unless you believe they made Jew corpse lampshades. You should doubt the six million

Alex Jones isn't a holocaust denier you fucking slanderer

Sorry for triggering you, leaf.
I admire Alex's enthusiasm for free speech, but he is well known conspiratard.

more like 200-300k jews died

When you have a country so long at war they forget what the fuck to call itself, I can't blame you, my meme-ing Borat.

probably because they death-marched into an oven

Holocaust happened, but it was more so a measure to empower Germans and boost morale of the German people through demoralizing its enemies, rather than just "lol they killed jews". They also killed poles, gays, pedophiles, gypsys, political dissenters, as well as others in a systematic way to put fear in those not in camps to behave.

The number of 6 million is plausible, but that's counting everyone, not just the Jews. The Jewish people, after the Holocaust, ended up so reviled that they made sure nobody ever lived down the "6 million Jews" claim down.

Yeah it happened but a lot of Jews weee involved in making it happen too, also I'm skeptical of a whole 6 million dying

Reducing a chaotic period of WW2 history down to a trendy marketing buzzword the Holocaustâ„¢ which apparently has a boolean value of either True or False is to completely misunderstand history.

Please watch this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=Re1EHww99hI

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/portfolio/part-21-the-leuchter-findings/

This 15 minute long video will make things clear

It's fake like 9/11and Sandy Hook. Massive level manipulation.

Edit, Eric Hunt removed that video. Real one is here: youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

It's interesting the more people look the more holes they see in the narrative. For example when I was in DC for the inauguration the tour went through the Holocaust museum, halfway through one of the girls asked me "if know this sounds really bad but it kinda feels like it wasn't as bad as they say it was"

>Did it really happen?
Yes, but the extent to which it happened and the circumstances surrounding it have become greatly exaggerated over time. The Germans DID put millions of Jews, Poles, Slavs, Romani, and political prisoners into concentration camps, millions of whom died by the end of the war, HOWEVER the original intent of their internment was not genocide but rather, just like the American internment of German and Japanese-Americans after Pearl Harbor, to contain and secure members of potentially seditious groups until the crisis relating to them had passed and they could be cleared and reintegrated or relocated.

As the war dragged on (far longer than Hitler or any of his military advisers had anticipated) it became more and more difficult to maintain the camps. Diseases like typhus spread through the camp populations and killed hundreds of thousands of prisoners, and as it became more difficult to ensure the transport of supplies across Europe hundreds of thousands more died from starvation and exposure. Systematic extermination of prisoners DID eventually become an objective of several camps, but this didn't start until the last year or two of the war after the Allies invaded Italy and later France.

The main problem today is that it's basically become illegal (or at least career suicide) to question any detail of the official narrative, which has led to a culture of state and academia-sponsored censorship and outright propaganda surrounding historical research of the Holocaust and the events of World War II.

The Holocaust was a tragedy, one of the worst atrocities of the 20th Century, but no historical event should be above review.

>I just started watching high castle, so this probably has much to do with it.
You have excellent taste. Keep watching through Season Two, it gets a lot better.

>tfw the only thing of ANY significance whatsoever coming out of your "country" is a former benchwarmer for MCFC.

Alex Jones is hard redpilled, but i'm pretty sure he is married to a jew

Right, this is the first claim that I began to question when I see the census stats from the years preceding and following the events.

Thanx man

What a great response. Quick, compact, and to the point. Thank you, senpai.

And I'm pretty much hooked on high castle. Can't wait for season two, now.

You're welcome.

I hate my fucking meme country, alright?
I am Croat, I wish Croatia would annex Herzegovina.

It's just like the BBC meme. Are there blacks with big dicks? Yes. Can you prove that black men have a propensity to have big dicks? No. Are hung black men bigger than hung white men? Again no proof.

Its just a meme to get a group of people to believe something and act on it without knowing your real intentions. I can show you a picture of Auswitch and a big black dick but that doesnt prove anything.

Things to read up on:

>The Havaraa Agreement
>Karl Otto Koch (and his execution)
>Typhoid outbreak
>What Zyklon-B is meant for and why weren't there blue stains in the so-called "chambers"
>The amount of instances to which Jews have used the number "6 million"
>What qualifies you to become a Holocaust Denier

You don't have to deny much to be a Holocaust Denier. You just got to apply the Jews' own critical analysis to it (aka question things) and you'll be classed as a denier.