What can we, as men do to counteract this Women's march bullshit? It's time to mobilize

What can we, as men do to counteract this Women's march bullshit? It's time to mobilize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're women. Ignore them.

Ignore and forget, all protesters get bored and irrelevant eventually. Look at the failure of occupy Wallstreet to do anything at all.

Have jobs

Nothing.

Trump won.

They lost.

Kek only grows stronger on their tears.

1) Wear pink.
2) March with them.

Correct answers.

Nothing. What even is the goal of Women's March other than women feeling good about themselves because they marched against the big bad orange man?

Just continue to go to work and make more money.

Look up all the shit said about the Tea Party

Say same shit

Anti-government
Offensive
Leaderless

Wash rinse repeat every shift of power

who cares
>also lol at all those beta nu males probably there thinking they'll get laid

>Thousands of men and women cheering for Trump yesterday
>Thousands of men and women in this protest

But we're sexist to critique this """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Women's"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" March, aren't we?

ignore them, just like you do in real life when they start any shit

Men's rally to restore the patriarchy.

>nasty and proud
Drumpf BTFO.

Grab them by the pussy.

This.

Agreed. MRA and MGTOW are both embarrassing. We don't need them.

Don't let leftists fool you. They love to pretend they speak for entire groups of people. White women voted for Trump.

You guys seem awfully threatened by a bunch of women. Of course it's worldwide and has dwarfed the turnout for his inauguration so I can understand the pants pissing.

Nothing. It's probably best, for our sake if we want to get laid, not react like an emotional child.

What the fuck are they even marching about? How is Trump attacking women right now?

based user detected.

Occupy exposed the divide between cultures of rich and poor. Just because no legislation came out of it doesn't necessarily mean it was a failure.

Nigga I worked all week

I don't have time for bullshit

Ignore them.

ignore them, they have no unified front or position they are just protesting against Trump and for "diversity" Start worrying if they actually formulate a coherent single argument. These people will eventually drift apart when they can't come to a consensus and will also fight among themselves.

>divide between cultures of rich and poor.

Doesn't exist. The only divide is between human (white) and subhuman (mud)

Actually OWS destroyed the "left" and gave rise to the nu-left. Good work FBI.

>threatened
The correct word is annoyed.

Let me explain. A plethora of sad middle-aged women bought plane tickets and hotels for the inauguration back when they thought Hillary would win.

Now these walking yeast infections need to do something with their non-refundable expenditures, so they organized this march.

They called it the million-woman march, but then black people turned on them and they changed the name. They tried to portray it as an even for all women, not just wealthy white women who could afford to fly out there but...well we know how that turned out.

>25 y/o japanese american male here
>didn't vote for god master trump

I don't give a fuck about today's march, and I am stricken with concern. Does that make me bad? Calloused? I see other men being really interested in it, some even participating.

But I could actually not give less of a shit about this. It appears to be a waste of time and energy. I'm glad they're going out and getting some exercise in the cold, but what are we as a nation supposed to gain from all that?

Fuck all nothing. Just keep living your life. Once legislation threatens men's rights we can march.

I'm kind of jealous of all the guys in the crowd. They're gonna get so much pussy.

threatened ..? and what does the trump inauguration have to do with it? just threw that comparison outta nowhere.

Realistically, what if trump wanted to talk to these protestors. Who would their leader be?

Don't worry white boi, we gotchu covered

These ladies haven't been paying attention. Their collective shit tests will never work on the God Emperor.

>more people at women's match than trump's inauguration
Kek

Let them get cold, bored, and start arguing with each other.
The problem solves itself.

I don't get it... they don't have concrete goals, or even a factual threat to fight against.

Is this the biggest virtue signaling event ever?

I'm worried for you US anons, If that's the case the amount of superficial drones in your country is far bigger than I thought.

>What can we, as men do to counteract this Women's march

impregnate them

keep them busy this summer anyway

>counteract a march that accomplish nothing
Let them do some stupid march, we fucking elected a guy into the white house. That's how you counteract. Since I don't believe in europe waking up, we shall concentrate on reelecting trump in 2020

MUH RIGHTS. They have a clusterfuck of goals they can't agree on. That's why they keep fighting over who is the most oppressed.

Ignoring them is the only answer. Women hate to be ignored m, and there's nothing they can do about it except make even bigger fools of themselves for attention.

The goal is to fill your facebook with proof of how socially conscious you are.
That is easily accomplished and this shit will die down soon enough.

>What can we, as men do to counteract this Women's march bullshit?

They've got an inferiority complex which they can never overcome. As long as men exist, their inferiority will exist.

women are a meme
feminism is a joke

RUN THEM OVER AT MAXIMUM SPEED WITH ABRAMS TANKS WHILE STREAMING IN 1080P AT 60 FPS

counter what? 20,000 people? no one is there.

Occupy drove the capable men from the left, leaving only mu-males who think and act like women.

You never interrupt your enemy when they're making a fool out of themselves.

People are tired of this shit. Let them sing from the rooftops, let people hear the message. Let them continue their death spiral. Sit back and enjoy the spontaneous combustion of an entire political ideology over the next couple of years. A real man is in charge of the most powerful, influential country in the world. These faggots have been unchallenged for close to 40 years. But their reign is over and they're just starting to realize it, hence the rabid frothing.. They don't know how to deal with challenge, defeat, loss; in their world, everyone is supposed to get a participation trophy.

Laugh at them because no matter how much they protest, Trump is still president and Hillary will never become a president.

Nothing
They are women.
What are they going to do, Bleed on me?

>implying men take women seriously

Don't acknowledge them by responding.
Only women and nu-males care.

Yeah nothing is actually happening from this. I was watching a bit of livestream and all the people they interview are "we're not going to stand for this president, gotta make a difference!!" Literally no one knows what they are fighting for except "muh beliefs, muh stronger together."

>A plethora of sad middle-aged women bought plane tickets and hotels for the inauguration back when they thought Hillary would win.
>Now these walking yeast infections need to do something with their non-refundable expenditures, so they organized this march.
Kek, I didn't even consider that.

>men vs women rethoric
These people are just after free gibs or just useless idiots. Them being women is just an excuse for those gibs, not the the reason. Treat them as such, as useless gibs beggars and ridicule them for it.

That makes a lot of sense

What are they even protesting? What rights dont they have?

Grab them by the pussy!

Organize a muslim march that will """accidentally""" collide with them.
Sooner or later their haram behavior will trigger the eternal ar*p and they will start a shitshow

Let Islam take over and convert.

Makes me laugh how Women and Gays are so supportive of Islam, while white blokes are so against it.

This, whatever coherent movement comes out of it will self destruct under their own infighting, identity politics, and victim mindset.

It's just liberals that want an excuse to march.

Sounds about right.

I guess the best option is to just ignore them.

The mentality behind this stuff can't achieve much (hopefully), however, it's still troubling that there is so many user.

Why should we stop them? It is getting funny. Let them clown around.

Nothing as long as lesser men keep allowing and encouraging this bullshit. We're fucked.

Psst. You misspelt "triggered"

Gay guys not so much anymore. My uncle is a fag and he absolutely detests Islam after that nightclub attack.

Mainstream media loves to manipulate people to fall in line with their agenda. Many women are just easy prey.
Pity them OP. feel rage even, but beyond that, they are largely a lost cause.

Don't marry them or pay them child support.

The rhetoric of the past election cycle has insulted, demonized, and threatened many of us - immigrants of all statuses, Muslims and those of diverse religious faiths, people who identify as LGBTQIA, Native people, Black and Brown people, people with disabilities, survivors of sexual assault - and our communities are hurting and scared. We are confronted with the question of how to move forward in the face of national and international concern and fear.

In the spirit of democracy and honoring the champions of human rights, dignity, and justice who have come before us, we join in diversity to show our presence in numbers too great to ignore. The Women’s March on Washington will send a bold message to our new government on their first day in office, and to the world that women's rights are human rights. We stand together, recognizing that defending the most marginalized among us is defending all of us.

We support the advocacy and resistance movements that reflect our multiple and intersecting identities. We call on all defenders of human rights to join us. This march is the first step towards unifying our communities, grounded in new relationships, to create change from the grassroots level up. We will not rest until women have parity and equity at all levels of leadership in society. We work peacefully while recognizing there is no true peace without justice and equity for all.

HEAR OUR VOICE.

best post. right now we just observe.

This is 100% accurate. The only reason this march happened was because a bunch of Hillary supporters made inauguration plans before the election. If this march seems like pathetic yearning for the Hillary Presidency That Never Was, that's because that's exactly what it is.

Nothing will come of it. It's a bunch of DNC donors sad that Hillary's pandering to wealthy white women failed. The DNC has alienated men (of all races) and has done nothing to keep black and hispanic women engaged. Obama won because minorities liked seeing one of their own in the White House and he successfully courted blue collar whites. The DNC today would rather eat a bullet than admit they need something other college educated feminists to ever win again.

Which one was better?

just wait, fap 'n shitpost for kek

Finally, someone talking some goddamn sense

Horseshit

This.
Yesterday I was watching the long hair jew comedian saying that the left should use tea party tactics.
My first thought was: "Where is the tea party now?"

Just laugh, wit back, and be the more mature/ responsible sex
>"yeah, sweetie, you sure showed those fascists what's what! Yup! You're an awesome freedom fighter! Good for you!"
>wait a few weeks till their attention shifts to whatever the kikes crank out next for them
Done.

didn't get like a bunch of crazy cunts elected an shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
Germans still have the formula

Amen. Women need to realize that no one cares what they think, that they don't run the fucking country.

Just ignore them and they'll go away

>first, they ignore you