Please don't bully our future president

he is cute CUTE I will pound that boi pussi and soon

I cant believe Trump is the US president. I mean, I dont know why I participated in the great meme war. I regret all of it. We cant let him have the nuclear codes nor his apprentice

barron is too pure for this world

I railed on the Obama kids for eight years. Your autistic little kid isn't going to be spared, either.

It doesn't matter who my dad was, my matters is that I am here. I have been keeping quiet in my fathers shadow, and now I will follow in his footsteps. I demand the nuclear codes. Give me the nuclear codes now, president Cruz!

Young Barron, I will give you the codes, but you must remember your training. You must used your powers only for good.

>You must used

See I don't ever recall people in journalism, MSM, comedians or other minor celebrities ever making fun of obamas children. Making fun of children is pretty classless, tasteless and low...... Unless of course the child is a straight white male, which is why I'm afraid that for the next 4-8 years liberals will have no problem making fun of Barron simply because it's considered morally acceptable by their peers.

Is he... autistic?

I will always remember my training, father Cruz. At this moment I am euphoric. I am beyond prepared. The time has come for the nuclear codes. Let us waste time no more. I have been trained for this moment. All the butter you made me consume. I need to nuclear codes now!

>kid fucks around with his mom
>this must mean he's autistic
He's a bit spazzy, but he's also in stage in front of the world.

Kids just trying to cope through awkward humor. Seems nice enough.

Fool! You are blinded by arrogance. You must prove yourself, come, show me your strength! HYAAAAAAAA

he's fucking 10 you cock gobbler. 10 years old and he's acting pretty well behaved throughout a year and a half of attending shit and being overly scrutinized by everyone. think of how faggoty and autistic you acted at that age. imagine the asshole shit you did to your mom in a lower class grocery store when you were 10? you probably cried like a little bitch because your mom wouldn't buy trix cereal.

Hahahaha wtf is wrong with him?

Too late, Cruz. I've got the nuclear codes now. I am crashing this country with no survivors. You have a lot of loyalty for a hired christian.

This retard cant even form a sentence

this so much

I don't think you know children are supposed to act. Maybe you're autistic too.

Tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu!!!

To be as well behaved as he was says a lot about Trump and Melinda's skills as parents. They had him by their side all day and he held out like a champ.

Yeah, in all seriousness he's doing great, no more cringeworthy than any other kid that age.

When I was 10 I atleast knew how to clap my hands

>growing up without a father this picture punches me in the stomach

The footage of this moment was even worse

Is this kid really 10?? How fuckin tall is he?

awwww

No offence but here isn't a place for sympathy, most people here are empathyless autists.

Obama's kids got fucked on a lot by conservative blowhards desu

He's 10 years old and probably bored out of his mind at all these events and shit

5'6" I think. In about a month he'll be in the 90th percentile in your country.

TRUE ARYAN PRINCE

post video where he play with the waterbottle as it was his dick

5'10

Yes. I am certain he is Autistic.

>growing up without a father
Do they have Popeyes in Belgium, or do you settle for KFC?

Kekd and this, everyone here is a fuckin midget, I'm 6'2 (not even that tall) and everywhere I go I'm always the tallest dude around

It could be worse. I grew up with two fathers.

>HE HAS AUTISM
HE HAS AUTISM
>HE HAS AUTISM
HE HAS AUTISM

Daily reminder that Donald was just the door opening.

You will all bow before the God Prince in time. We are your autistic overlords.

Honestly I think he was most likely going through the motions at that point. We're burgers, do you know how often we have to clap?

When I went to church as a kid, I often got bored of signing before the end of the first song, and would just move my mouth so my parents wouldn't get mad.

I swear to god he does

100% autistic.

We have neither of those amerifat.
We have actual restaurants.

This kid has the ear of the President of the United States who just happens to also be his grandfather. All these retards talking shit and runnin mouth gonna end up buried under a fucking lake.
And dey still just gonna say 'but why though" "muh free speech"

BARON LOVES TRUCKS! TRUCKS!

Seriously, the kid is now more powerful than all of us combined.
Get your heads out of your asses or you might wake up with your head literally jammed up your own ass.

N-Nani??

>tfw trump wants to bring jobs back so barron can see more trucks