Why does Sup Forums hate him again

Why does Sup Forums hate him again

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he's a Soros agent and a completely subversive marxist fuck ruining the great white north.

Because Sup Forums is full of bluepilled reddit retards.

Wrong.

You're being a complete and total goober right now, and you know it.

Because is a faggot but also a good person who let me stay in his country.

Why would Sup Forums like him? He's a flaming faggot. Pic related.

You're the one who's calling him a "Soros agent". No different than the retards calling Trump a "Russian puppet".

Yeah, Trudeau met with Soros (the latter of whom meets with a lot of fucking people) and yeah, Trump has said some kind words about Putin. That doesn't mean shit.

Should I take either of those statements seriously?

Because of him we will have to build a northern wall. Thats why I hate him

Not equivalent.

Trudeau didn't just merely meet with Soros, but is in complete ideological agreement with Soros on every major issue and actively works in congruence with Soros' Open Society Foundation, funneling Canadian tax money into Soros operations.

Plus he's an avowed SJW-tier language policing faggot.

>A leaf literally serving burgers

Nobody denies that Trudeau can do a good photo op.

He's just a free speech censoring, marxist, cultural relativist, police state, globalist, cooperate and chinese bootlicking faggot who backed out of his electoral reform promise the moment he found out it wouldn't favor the Liberals.

A lot of people voted Trudeau because he promised to unmuzzle scientists and he went "Dude muzzle professors LMAO!" that I think is what annoys me the most because Canada doesn't actually have a party in favor of individual rights.

why is he imitating an american

Trump holds up a homo flag, while giving a speech saying "We need to protect our queers from Muslim savages" ...then goes on to choose the anti-gay Pence as VP

Trudeau writhes around with a butt-plug inserted into himself down the streets during a gay pride parade.

anyone who isnt pure aryan white loves him because he loves brewing all sorts of things in his gigantic meltingpot

im a true white so i dislike him, slavs, chinks, syrians, rajesh, they would suck his dick in a heartbeat

>Trudeau didn't just merely meet with Soros, but is in complete ideological agreement with Soros on every major issue and actively works in congruence with Soros' Open Society Foundation, funneling Canadian tax money into Soros operations.

Post proof, then.

>Not equivalent.

It absolutely is, since the same allegations have been made about Trump.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada’s private refugee sponsorship program.

Trudeau has pledged an additional $65 million in humanitarian aid and a 10% increase in Canada’s foreign aid budget.

“We have a responsibility – as all countries do – to do more to help solve the global refugee and migration crisis,” Mr. Trudeau said during a round-table discussion on refugees with Queen Rania of Jordan.

A 10% increase in Canada’s foreign aid budget would roughly net another $580 million.
In total that would be about a $645 million increase.
The stated goals of the Trudeau-Soros partnership:

- Expanding the use of private sponsorship as a pathway for refugees.
- Encouraging the expansion of resettlement by building the capacity among states, civil society groups and private citizens to launch private sponsorship programs.
- Mobilizing citizens to directly support refugees and encourage “a broader political debate that is supportive of refugee protection.”

“I’m grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us” - Trudeau

Now post me evidence that Trump is a Putin agent that is comparable with the evidence I posted showing Trudeau being a Soros faggot.

he's a commie who knows nothing aside from "duude weed" and sucking off fags

I'll bump this to give you more time to answer me and admit Trudeau is a Soros patsy.

He's fucking up Canada. He took bribes, gifts, and gratuity against the law and tried to hide it. He's an incompetent leader that is heading Canada off an economic cliff.
Basically, if you remove feels, what good is he?

Because whenever I see him, I instantly think: "Fucking pussy. Fucking weak-ass motherfucker."

That' s why.

Pussy.

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

You don't seem to understand what "private sponsorship" is. In addition, Soros and the UN like Canada's private refugee sponsorship program and want help other countries develop their own similar system. Does that make Trudeau a Soros puppet? You're grasping at straws here.

>Now post me evidence that Trump is a Putin agent that is comparable with the evidence I posted showing Trudeau being a Soros faggot.

I'm not arguing that Trump is a Putin agent. There have been plenty of articles about this, as well as Trump's own tweets praising Putin and defending him. They're as silly as your arguments and try to connect dots that don't exist (but are real in their minds).

I think arguing with leftists every day has fucked with your critical thinking skills.

It almost sounds like a fucking parody to say that Trudeau claimed he was letting rich people that gave him donations lobby him because he was trying to lobby the rich on behalf of the middle class.

He actually said this though. He seems to have spent too much time among the political elite that justify this crap to eachother.

Well I'm slav and I think Trudeau is a batshit marxist tolerast.

For all the complaints I can make of Trudeau, the refugee program was MUCH more successful than similar countries programs. He also had the sense to ban single men from immigrating to Canada, as single young men are by far the most likely to go AHOLA SNACKBAR and blow up shit.

11% of refugees IIRC openly admitted to ISIL sympathies. He'll claim he banned single men in the interests of gender equality or something since it's single men that make up most of the refugees that first arrive, but we all know the real truth.

The private sponsorship program has been a roaring success and caused every government dollar going towards refugees to be multiplied. I recall the guy that runs Danby Appliances has taken in a shitton of refugees personally.

The Canadian government got covertly involved in both the Iraq and Syrian war, I think to some extent pretending we had no role in creating the crisis is a lie. Canadas sins have already been atoned for however, and Trudeau can fuck right off if he wants to take in more than 50k.

I've always wondered how Sup Forums, especially the burgers, rationalise that taking in refugees that the burgers themselves created is being cucked. To me it's just seeing through a war that the west started. If you don't want to take in refugees, stop trying to overthrow dictators.