TRIGGERED

Just look how easy it is to trigger this fucking idiot. You have literally voted a manchild into office!

He'll be too busying tweeting to make america great again, not that it ever was.

> Exposing fake news with reality means you're triggered now

How are you falling for this?

>When you want to keep lying and making shekels, but they call you out with undoctored photo evidence which exposes your lies that you have to air in order to keep making shekels

I like this press secretary already.

Show this video

The more lies he exposes about the msm the less influence they will have.

The man took out every major political and media power opposing him.

Thinking he is dumb in these exploits is understimating him

desu so what? this is a good thing, it means even if people know lying can trigger him, they'll slowly start to doubt their own blind hatred more and more every time they shitpost.

Multiple networks reporting that the tvs showed images of the crowds. Trump is so thin skinned and easily distracted.

Day one and America is already worse.

I don't know what's funnier - Trump's rampant manbabyism or the frantic efforts of people to try and meme his inaugaration into anything other than a rejection by the people of real America.

The honeymoon period for Trump will be over so fucking quick.

It's funny because the left/media thinks they can continue to walk all over the President and he'll be so scared of appearing out of line that he won't do anything about it.

In reality they'll just keep getting the shit smacked out of them until they learn not to bite the hand that feeds them. Their entire livelihood relies on preferential access to briefings and answered questions. Trump could easily switch all that to new media or supportive media and shut these fuckers down.

He's just correcting the record!

That's a picture, numbnuts.

>undoctored
You have proof to back that up?

I'm looking at the pixels and it seems shooped to me.

This

Correct
Trumps
Record

>Trump could easily switch all that to new media or supportive media and shut these fuckers down.

What like a state run media? like what a those countries run by dictators?

I'm sure he will.

You say that, but when Trump fights back liberals fucking scream.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DOES HE KEEP HITTING BACK YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE MATURE AND COWER LIKE A DOG REEEEEEE #NOTMYPRESIDENT

They wouldn't let anyone in. The security gates were closed because of protestors

>not allowing access to shithead reporters = state run media

>IMPEACH 8REPLACE
da fuk

The only ones getting triggered are libshits

>Using official white house time to settle petty feuds instead of getting on with the job at hand on your fist day in office.
>Fake

You Trumpkeks sure are stupid.

Trump isn't the one that is going to be speaking

>libs crying nonstop as trump uses every means at his disposal to fight the massive disinformation campaign against him

Its gonna be a fun 8 years

mohemmed pls, I love how fucking mad Trump makes you lmao

I was fine with him hitting back when he was running because it was funny but now he's the most powerful man in america and he's really just making you all look bad to the rest of the world.

But sure you build the wall and shut yourselves in and deal with him, the world is tired of your shit anyway.

Do you think Trump is personally setting up the photos or something? How dumb are you, bong?

>massive disinformation
>audio of him being sexist
>said on live TV he doesn't pay tax because he's smart
>his twitter posts by him are mostly rants of a 5 year old
>Is a like a fucking knob on TV

Is not really disinformation when he actually backs up the claims made against him by admitting it or just being a fool.

>It's a Trump distracts the leftist media with a petty feud while he signing the anti-Planned Parenthood exec order episode

When does this start?

ACOSTA AND LYING PRESS B T F O

>he will bring his message directly to the American people
MEDIA SANCTIONS

CNN FACT CHECKED LIVE

>>massive disinformation
yes
>>audio of him being sexist
oh no, not that!
>>said on live TV he doesn't pay tax because he's smart
Dont forget to pay your tv licence. If you can avoid paying taxes, why wouldnt you do it?
>>his twitter posts by him are mostly rants of a 5 year old
opinion
>>Is a like a fucking knob on TV
wot

>left calls trump a fanny
>DISINFORMATION!!!

It's not disinformation if the facts show he fucking did/does it you moron.

I also don't pay a TV licence why would I pay for that propaganda.

Libshit tears for (at least) 4 years its gonna be the best period of my life

> announce months in advance you will be disrupting and possibly attacking supporters that show up
>actively block and discourage people from attending
>"Ha no one came because they don't like trump!"
Is there a term for this? Almost like self fulfilling prophecy?

He already overturned king nig healthcare bill on first day

>MOM COME OVER HERE IM TROLLING POL FOR REALZ COME

We don't need it.