He doesn't stand a fucking chance in 2020

He doesn't stand a fucking chance in 2020

Obama lost 4 million votes from 2008 to 2012, How many do you think Drumof will lose? Probably double. 2020 will be a landslide in favor of the Democrat

He only needs 4

Obama lost votes because all that change he promised turned out to be nothing.

Nobody is expecting Trump to keep the status quo.

didnt you say that trump was going to lose????

keep being upset for EIGHT LONG YEARS

>HE THINKS THAT DRUMPF WILL BRING CHANGE

LUL

He's going to gain votes and deport illegal opposition, you moron.

/thread

>no more illegals
>no more mudslimes
>no more triple voting dead people
>niggers will either be in prison or assimilated
Democrats are FUCKED

>you
I'm an anonymous OP on a Korean hentai forum, how would you know what I said???

>let me run on the most unpopular platform because I want to trick the minority voter into electing me so I can do things that make the majority voters happy

Literal retardation.

Luckily the extra votes will come from already blue states thanks based electoral college

>illegals voted against Trump
>they get deported

And Bush gained a ton of votes in reelection. Trump has low expectations, if he doesn't fuck up people will think he's a genious.

Obama was an anomaly, so many Non Voters & even Republicans came out to make history

The 2nd time around the hype was over

As for Trump winning in 2020, he has to do a good job, also DNC electing Warren or Ellison will make it easy for Trump

Keep talking user, you will get to eat your words two elections in a row.

>deport illegals
>liberals leave for Canada
>antifa seen as a terrorist org

wew lad i see a strong 8 years bois

Good to see you looking to the future. This shows acceptance of current events. This is healthy.

Who is this two dimensional lovely lady?

>Ebic smug anime

Sheeeit, lad, don't behead us with your katana.

There will be no illegals and welfare chimps voting in hindsight. Please leave the Country as all Traitors will be hung.

>Bush gained a ton of votes in reelection.
literally ONLY because of 9/11

Who cares
Focus on what he's going to do in the next 4 years, loser

>Who cares
>about the 2020 election
Geee user I suppose no one does

Trump's approval rating is already terrible.
He can't do much worse but he can do a whole lot better if he just doesn't fuck up as bad as people think he will.

He's going to be impeached or retired by the CIA by 2020 anyway - the question is whether President Pence can win re-election.

He will easily gain votes.

JUDY

Shucks-Howdy Cowpolks!

Trump will earn 4 million voters from 2016 to 2020

Hanged*

stop believing Drumpf

Republicans control the White House.

Republicans control the Senate.

Republicans control the House of Representatives.

Republicans control the vast majority of local and state governments.

Republicans will chose the next three Supreme Court Justices, and that will greatly effect the future of the United States.

Abortion will be outlawed. Sluts will no longer be able to use it as a horrible form of birth control.

Gay marriage rights will be rescinded. Marriage will now be about a man and a woman, as nature intended,

Mass deportations will devastate the Democratic voter base.

The wall will restore racial and ethnic balance to the southern states. No longer will America be turned into a colony of Mexico.

Women's rights will be rolled back, and they will no longer be able to abuse the system or our nation.

Generation Z is overwhelmingly conservative. Perhaps in response to the out of control liberal hysteria of the generations that came before them.

There will never be another Democrat president.

Trump will serve at least 8 years. He will followed by another Republican leader.

Get REKT you pathetic lib shit cunt.