Sup Forums is a bunch of cowards

Admit it Sup Forums you guys are a bunch of fat LARPers who talk shit and mention "muh RWDS and muh day of the rope" when in reality you get your shit kicked in by Antifa. These protests show that you guys are cowards and we have the balls to stand up.
/leftypol/ 1
Sup Forums 0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

day of the rope is just a meme m8, nobody here is deluded enough to think that anything will come out of it. It's not stormfront.

Post your address and i'll show you who the real coward is

At least we don't resort to political violence mister Brown Shirt.

>its a burgers projecting episode

I fucking wish this shit was happening near me. Richard Spencer is a retarded pussy who makes us look bad.

>he believes the satire

These newfags need to go back

All of this concern trolling, the restarted sperging raid isn't even subtle anymore.

Antifa are like low IQ savages who will never change society in any way that matters.

Our candidate won. Our culture is rising. Antifa are a bunch of dirty smelly high school drop outs with nothing to lose in life (which is why they aren't afraid to break the law).

Antifa are losers. In two days nobody will remember any of this. Richard Spencer will be on a college tour growing his movement and antifa members will be working in local bike shops for $9 an hour.

>just a meme m8
huh funny bro. white genocide? yea just a maymay.

fucking useless cowards invading Sup Forums

Wow as if they're something wrong with beating the shit out of WNs who glorify violence against immigrants but cry tears whenever some tiny shit happens to some white person.

I guess if I was a trash can I did get my ass kicked!

Antifa are some tough trash can ass kicking mudderfuggers. Hahahahahahaha!
Say "Hello, Mr President Trump, sir!"

I am from the south
And I'm really fucking stupid
I can't read
I can't write
I got a cleft lip and a lazy eye
I'm an Aryan race, eyes blue as the sky
If you think about it, Hitler did nothing wrong
He was really just trying to keep the race nice and strong
Cause white is right and white is good
Keep those niggers back in the hood
I believe in my savior Lord Jesus Christ
Everybody seems equal in Our saviour's eyes
Except for faggots and except for niggers
If you don't get off my lawn, I'mma pull that trigger

Please don't touch me my dad is a lawyer
And I'll have you know I will not settle in court
I've got a nice job at my father's firm
If I cry hard enough the police will let me go
Anytime
Anytime
I'm a white teenage boy in his prime
If I rape a girl it won't be a crime
Because my father has my back
And Lord Jesus Christ

First I fuck my sister
Then I fuck my mom
Then I fuck my cousin

RARE

The alt right talks about the day of the rope. But only on an anonymous message board. Pedophiles do the same sort of thing.

Yet here you are, shitposting on /pol and polluting our board, get out REEEEEE

projecting

RARE AS FUCK

just look at the protest footage. these kids look sickly. many are obese. many of the men have those estrogen legs where the knees are bent in and they have super fat thighs.

there is no way these protesters are a physical threat to anyone, and what they're doing is so self-destructive it would be crazy to feel like stopping it.

Feels gud to have the strongest military in the world.

The real Left (i.e. Marxist, Communists, Trotskyists and Anarcho-Communists) have been so utterly neutered in the Western world that all they essentially do is oppose their enemies. Virtually nobody takes these ideas seriously anymore; especially the working-classes, who are supposed to be implementing these revolutions.

Anti-fa and Marxist groups are typically comprised almost exclusively of bourgeois bohemians and activist students. They're effectively just stooges for the neoliberal establishment.

Whilst nationalists gain ground across almost the entirety of the Western world, their successes come in the form of literal shit-eating cuckolds sucker-punching a guy and failing to floor him.

nailed it, a bunch of fat fucks with too much free time

At least we dont run around smashing car windows and raiding shops, enjoy your jail time.

Very well put mate. At this point we are basically here to prove we exist still exist. Maybe one day we'll make a real return but I'm doubting it will be in my lifetime.

>balls to stand up
>literally eats shits
>literally cuckolds
>still believe in debunked, dysfunctional garbage of an ideology
>still no job

Post your address so if you're such a big man. Name a time and place. I'll actually pay for a flight to go to wherever you are and kick seven shades of shite out of you. Just me, no one else. Bring a few friends if you want. I always enjoy a full course meal.

Antifa bashing is literally stress relief for me at the weekends. Other blokes have golf, drugs, hookers etc but nothing beats the feeling of crushing crusty left wing scum.

I'm not even particularly right wing and I definitely don't like Trump but I love kicking the shit out of Antifa. If I could make a career out of it I would. Its what I live for.

Theres a gif where you can see the hairline of the guy and it's very different.

WJAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME? I'M A TENTH DEGREE BLACK BELT WITH THIRTY THOUSAND CONFIRMED KILLS AND EIGHTEEN HUNDRED BASTARD CHILDREN. I WORK IN THE ELECTRONICS DEPARTMENT AT WALMART BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO.

German antifashische aktion is not a bunch of genderqueer, PTSD ridden americunts.
And as for German antifa, they still haven't noticed that their members started to disappear, but they are too stupid to notice.

if Sup Forums is a virus then you and the rest of /leftypol/ are a much shitter, weaker and more contagious strain of it

Post your address fuck boy. Here how is this. 99th Pulaski Chicago IL 6:00 pm money the 23rd I will show you a real coward.

I don't get it. All of those things you listed is better than to be a communist.

we won from our cmputers, why get dirty when u dont have to

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Mike?

>have the balls to stand up
>sucker punching people then running away
>literally eating human feces

>Claims we glorify violence
>Posts photo glorifying violence

>bourgeois bohemians
wat

Ah yes, rioting, smashing windows as you walk down the street, burning vehicles, beating up random innocent people who can't defend themselves, whining and complaining that you didn't get your way. It's plain to see that you are not the cowards.

>what is Rojava
wew lad

So THIS is what the power of the PEOPLE is

>Turned my class into natsocs
>Nigger starts in my class
>Call her horse face, slave and make jokes about her dad that has killed himself.
>We ruined her life and she has never graduated from school.

fellsgood.jpg

Do you think Antifa like me?

Lol right bro. this is all satire. Upvote so new users can see.