Can anyone actually name one thing that holds women back in this country?

Can anyone actually name one thing that holds women back in this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSUmUA1qrlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their ego

Women

Calling out sick to go protest.

Having a smelly roast beef vagina.

Themselves

Nothing other than being the inferior sex in terms of creativity and productivity.

Their own perception that they are being held back.

Why make something of yourself when it's super easy to catch cheap dick?

High expectations
>Vagina

Well considering their primary purpose is to bear children, their expectations of themselves are too high. Their brains are wired to be empathatic, not logical. They expect to be able to perform men's job as well as men, however they are biologically not suited for these types of work.

Their lack of work ethic and other women. I work with women and all they do is complain about working too many hours and how they need to spend more time with their kids.

They literally have more rights than men and still want more to be "equal".

Women grow up being spoiled and catered to by the education system, their parents, and society as a whole. It's extremely difficult to develop a work ethic and be a productive member of society when your entire life has been handed to you. Women are victims of feminism and it's their own fucking fault.

yes

Seatbelts m8

two X chromosomes

>tfw woman
>tfw to intelligent to be a feminist
western women already have equal rights

Being a woman is literally easy mode, and they are so spoiled that they pull shit like this to feel even better.

What do you think?

reminder that men don't have to deal with periods

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=qSUmUA1qrlI

Feminism.

I also don't have to deal with affirmative action, favourable marriage laws, a school system that is mostly composed by member of my sex and the other sex starving for my genitals.

Motherfucker.

involuntary conscription seems worse

feelings

Willingness to offer criticism and frailty when receiving it

Rachel Maddow

came here to post this.
have a you (you)

Biology.

This. If you tell women that they won't succeed in anything due to sexism, then they won't excel in anything.

When the first post and the second post are both best post.

liberals

Low self esteem

White males

ftpbp

Women