What the fuck man

Why is the alt right so afraid of antifa?

The leader of the alt right, Richard Spencer, was struck in the face twice by members of antifa, yet the alt right seems to be doing nothint about this.

The FUCK is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotonight.wttw.com/2016/11/21/tensions-flare-between-protesters-and-residents-mount-greenwood
youtube.com/watch?v=zgKazTrhXmI
liveleak.com/view?i=e24_1399498421&comments=1
youtube.com/watch?v=iDmnC47Q4Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4 faggots with assault rifles, one bitch and 3 more faggies. Easy peasy.

because right wing cowards talk big but can't back it up

The alt right likes to do their talking from anonymous message boards.

It looks like the left is attempting to bait a response. If it comes, they will use it to attack President Trump.

"""alt right""" doesnt exist.

The alt kike

>antifa
anarchists user, they were anarchists

#Distruptj20 promoting civil disobedience

Nobody is afraid of them. Everybody hates them though, from the ultra-right to the moderate left. They are trust found kiddies, bored by life. And they´re complete cowards and pussies unless they are in large groups.

>.t alt right intellectual

We rule the streets, deal with it. Stay on your internet safe space faggots.

>again
>send the guy who hit spencer all the phtotos of him being a faggot to his family.

>>>
This will help.

this

these people act on double standards. never forget that. if we are to respond, it must be coordinated and in full force, not petty fights

>We rule the streets

XD

We have an ancient Egyptian god on our side m8.

Should I say to them what's the purpose of the alt-right or we will just let them look like fools?

Scary-scary

PRAISE KEK

I wish I had you toe to toe fkn sarracen, go back to Turkey where you belong.

It's funny that antifa come with their own flags, colors, symbols and masks. It's quite Orwellian, they're literally the thing they claim to oppose.

Put me in the screencap

Kek told me the alt right doesn't exist

Where's the KKK march so D.C gets burned to the ground? (Swamps status would then be: drained)

if the alt-right actually exists

it exists solely on the internet

imagine how weak you are if faggots dressed as unicorns claim foothold on the streets.

t. moor intellectual/street fighter

Because the demographics are shot.

All of these protests are occurring in the city. So, the left is showing its displeasure at the current status quo by protesting where the left lives.

So, to actually get a confrontation in force would require the right to go meet the left where the left lives... but that's the thing. If there are very few right wingers, it would mean that they're particularly easy to isolate and arrest; they can't exactly just scatter into the woodwork.

Then once you consider the age of the groups in question, it's really asking

>Why doesn't the right take a day off work to go fight the left in the cities they're currently trashing so they can get arrested and have to tell their family to post bail?

When these protests actually meet solid opposition they break down. For instance, I live in Chicago, the best example of segregation by politics and race.

chicagotonight.wttw.com/2016/11/21/tensions-flare-between-protesters-and-residents-mount-greenwood

Mount Greenwood is a traditionally white area where police and firefighters typically live. When BLM came to protest in the area, they were met in force by off duty police officers. It died down because the protestors didn't have overwhelming force nor could they hide behind the law to do so. Why? Because they were protesting where the police live. Literally, the police aren't going to arrest their families who are counter protesting in their own homes.

After this, it never really occurred again. BLM stays downtown where they can cause a ruckus and the cameras are everywhere.

>getting punched out by a shit eating cuck

That's even worse.

The Alt-Right are pussies!!!!

Gotta make anticom a thing

there is no alt right and if there was a jew puppet like spencer certainly wouldnt be our leader

Please tell me this is real...

>I want to believe

Nobody is afraid of you. Would have loved to have gone to the innauguration and meet some antifa buddies along the way but some of us have jobs.

el ole leld

They know what the fuck happened last time they chimp out.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgKazTrhXmI

Threadly reminder the attacker was literally a shit eating cuck.

>punching from out of view

Truely a hero

>faggots dressed as unicorns claim foothold on the streets

XD

you mean the shit eating cuck?

;)))))

>The leader of the alt right, Richard Spencer
lol

>libshits trash their own cities
>Retard Spencer gets punched
>Antifa faggots show that they are just destructive assholes
>Giving Trump an opportunity to have them labelled terrorists
>Far left congressmen are now branded criminals.
>Suddenly the right has a two thirds majority
>They vote to eliminate all leftist parties
>Trumpenreich is created

oh shit, am scared.

look at the unrestrained power antifa has!

witnessed

explain
pic?

"Appear strong when you are weak. Appear weak when you are strong."

There's no need to engage these faggots right now.

And that's the thing: they're willing to use physical actions, not just frog memes.

Racists used to do that: skinhead gangs would intimate kikes, fags, whomever:or do other "things" that were necessary for the racial holy war.

Now folks thing posting pepe is the same. It's not.

Tyrone Jamalokov Jackson Jr. III

aka. Agent Double O Tree Fifty

>Born in ghetto
>parent died for lack of gibs
>defected to USSR when he learned of mega gibs
>Graduated from MIT with 1488 G.P.A.
>Melanin cover allows him to inflitrate DNC and other beta libtard secure areas
>Hides malware and uber hacking programs in USB sticks shaped like cans of grape soda
>Dropping a mixtape next week
>Immune to prosecution if caught because he dindu nuffin

>The leader of the alt right
who's narrative are you coming here to push, exactly?

Its real cripplechan is doxxing the guy right now

Who the fuck is the alt-right, we serve under Barron

Lol you leftists are a pathetic lot.
Everyone sees the way you're acting over an election loss and you're driving up more support for Trump.
Now you're trying to incite violent retaliation so you can justify your own violence.
You are the new facists.
Literally nazis with a different "jew"

I hope Trump stamps you out with some new laws.

that weak wristed stump punch tho. I bet he rolled it and hurt himself more than spencer.

alt right doesnt exist

thats like telling dragons to fuck off then being smug that my house hasnt been burned down

thats how retarded they sound

Who said we were afraid?

Richard Spencer is just a face and personality. He is by no means our leader.

They fucks each others asses and know nothing about true (TPУЪ) communism. Dislike from Joseph Stalin.

Wanna try your luck? Turd

>Don't do anything guys they left is just using this as bait to hurt Trump
You're just a fucking pussy making excuses. They don't have Congress. They don't have the presidency. They don't have most states. They have less power and you're worried about some crackdown suddenly materializing and saying everyone should just take their beatings instead.

Checked

>Things that never happened: the post

Memes have done more for the cause in one year than violence and intimidation did in 20. Maybe a time will come where we need to fight, but I don't think we're there yet.

I found it yesterday, funny as shit to me cause I know some fags that actually look like this... plus the guy on the right really looks like he has to take a dump

because faggot antifa only do this in cities that dont have open carry. like im gonna carry an AR in DC are you fucking stupid?

>alphabet soup infiltrated CPUSA
>Soros-funded Antifa
>jewish-led Alt-Right
You lads need to get on /leftypol/'s level of woke, because there are shills errywhere out there

Spencer looked like he was about to cry afterwards.....

This happened though

humpf that bitch looks like she's got a really nice tight little body

Antifa fags would have been the first to be shot/GULAGed though.

>black lives matter (?) in a party
>antifa militants
kek'd my friend

NSFW

highley nsfw if you dont like minimal gore/execution

liveleak.com/view?i=e24_1399498421&comments=1

You're an autistic cunt i you genuinely think that true.

Racial purity only can come from blood. Trump isn't going to deal with the kike problem: he's already more pro Israel than the nig nog obama

>afraid of ANTIFA

hahahahahahahaha

I'm not afraid whatsoever. I'd gladly take the chance to kill some antifa twinks. Haven't seen any tho.

>The leader of the alt right, Richard Spencer, was struck in the face twice by members of antifa, yet the alt right seems to be doing nothint about this.

Sup Forums isn't (((alt-right))) and (((Richard Spencer))) is just a media plant. We want nothing to do with him.

Antifa on the other hand should be eradicated like the plague that they are.

Amen. We can do this.

>Why does the alt right hate the alt left.
cum on g̶o̶y̶s̶ guys Communism seems pretty cool.

>antifa
>militants

XD

why the fuck would i be afraid of some faggots in vans, poorly fitted boots, and skinny jeans?

>can't even lift the can

KEK

They're at least willing to put actions to back up their words.

More than i can say for anyone on pol

>right wing death squads

funny though when subhumans roleplay fascists.

wow really made me think
(you)

Because the alt-right isn't a real thing

Praise him!

cos teh alt right is a meme it's not even a real thing

Actually, we're doxing dozens of antifa and they'll see what happens when Trump is in charge and the FBI doesn't protect them.

tranny

Why would a widely maligned political minority movement respond to violence with violence when they stand to garner public sympathy and be legally in the right by exercising restraint?

In short, the alt-right has an actual political goal, which they work to accomplish by first growing in numbers and spreading their ideology. Hitting back would have hurt Spencer's case in the long-run due to the ensuing hit pieces that would inevitably be written about the incident. By contrast, Antifas have no stated goal, no victory conditions, and no real purpose. They are simply the latest in a long line of liberal kids' clubs that exist solely as an outlet for educated but politically and economically ill-informed teenagers who feel they need to be a part of something greater than themselves.

This has been the fate of most modern aggressive left-wing movements in the west. They all eventually get co-opted by faux freedom fighters who are more interested in venting, stomping their feet, and breaking things than they are in effecting actual change. The alt right, however, is goal oriented, nonviolent (thus far at least), and perhaps most importantly, endowed with a genuine underdog mentality.

And that, friend, is why the media, politicians, and everyone else who embodies the fabled "establishment" is concerned about the alt-right, but not about the antifas.

now THATS a punch

> I'd gladly take the chance to kill some antifa twinks.
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=iDmnC47Q4Wc

Oh, you think alt-right means fucking anything to anyone anywhere who doesn't fit the balls of a website ending in chan into their mouths and suckle upon its hairless spermless sack four times a day

ANd they're smashing trump supporters with bricks and fists.

I'd say they got the edge for now.

Keep pretending what 'you're doing matters though :)