KING ARTHUR: LEGEND OF THE SWORD

Kikes are at it again trying to rewrite history with their media propaganda machine

New movie - King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Three niggers as main characters

youtube.com/watch?v=6rbPTQIdjmY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
soundcloud.com/kugali/talking-dragons-and-black-people
medievalpoc.tumblr.com
livius.org/articles/concept/roman-jewish-wars/roman-jewish-wars-7/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was going to write some WE WUZ shit but this isn't funny anymore

King Arthur wasn't a real person, you realize that right?

It's funny, even most blacks I've met seem to know this type of thing is bullshit

Why do they do this then? To convince whites? I don't understand

what the fuck is that

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>AYY MANE WE WUZ FUGGIN MEDIEVAL KNIGHTS ANDO SHITTO

FUCKING LEAF

>niggers at king arthur's round table
instantly dropped.

WE WUZ KANGZ AND KNIGHTZ

doesn't matter, this isn't for us. it serves to mislead the historical perceptions of future generations.

>I'm a retard who gets triggered by fictional characters

You're in for in hell of a ride, you moron.

Why lancelot thoguh?

IT would make 10000% more sense to make merlin black, even though technically he is supposed to be a druid inspired character, he could be some sort of African mystic.

Also lancelot is a cheat who will steal yo gurl, so it makes some sense from our perspective.

How do we know. The kikes rewrote history.

He ain't Lancelot though, he's Bedivere
Doesn't seem like Lancelot made the cut

It's debated he existed as an ordinary person - but probably not.

>British folklore
You know good and well the intention of including so many black characters.

Doesn't matter, they don't have to convince us. They only need to convince the younger generations growing up watching this.

>hurr I'm a faggot who cant see the future implications of propaganda

Guy Ritchie is a hack

some people can't stand fake ass propaganda and you can't do a thing about it, you realize that right?

i still liked his portrayal of the jews in snatch

everything in entertainment and media is propaganda though
if it suits your view you just don't see it

We've already had king Arthur replaced by a chick, we can't let a nigger try it now

king arthur was raise by the STREETS you guys. he didnt need no daddy.

>What Imperial citizens in the 40k universe think WW2 was like

If you say so.

This reminds me
This is what I call a historical rape

ahahaha

>ARTHUR IS PLAYED BY A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE
>REEEEEEEEEEEE RACISM PATRIARCHY

Go read the youtube comments, a lot of fucking people in them that genuinely believe Britain was black. So the propaganda is actually working. That's a huge slippery slope.

I strongly believe that every generation retells the King Arthur story and reworks it to fit their own time. Especially the faggy-ass Camelot from the 60s and the weird, funky Excalibur from the 80's.

This retelling just shows we no longer understand actual greatness.

Wtf I love BBC now

This makes me want to do an entirely race-swapped version of pic related just for the giggles.

There was 10,000 African Germans in the Military in WWII.

Come on guys it's Djimon, he's great.

>historical perceptions

>wasn't a real person

how stupid can you guys get my god.

There were several 'saracen' characters in Morte d' Arthur, usually converts to Christianity. Same as the Nibelungenleid, where Kriemhilde marries a saracen who converts to christianity to woo her.

Granted they're not putting black people in for the liturgical accuracy, but it's less ridiculous here than when they made Queen Margaret a black woman.

When you see an Axe ad you don't actually, consciously BELIEVE that using it will make supermodels chase you.

But the effect is subconscious.

By making niggers seem important, brave, intelligent, etc., and having made a contribution to history, you might consciously realise it's stupid, but subconsciously it will affect your perception.

Look at all the limousine liberals whose only experience with blacks is through TV, and what high esteem they hold them in.

>t. consumer psychologist for a living

That's what i get for listening to Sup Forums in the last thread.

Who the hell cares? Jesus Christ you guys are losing your minds or have way too much time on your hands. It will be a shit tier movie no one will remember a year after history.
>going to give future generations a rewritten history
I'm going to pray for you guys it has got that bad.

true
these morons try to treat these entertainment films as educational

Wow you're right user we should focus on an entirely negligible amount who served instead of the millions of white Europeans who died in a European war.

Fucking faggot fucking kill yourself

>10,000
>Just 10 fucking thousand
>HOL UP WE SHOW EM EVEN IF IF IF THE CHANCES OF SEEIN ON OF THEM IS 1/10000

WE WUZETH KANGS

it's not about Germany though
that was a film about Carl Gustav Emil Mannerheim who was the Marshal of Finland and leader of the defensive effort during Winter War and Continuation War
Finnish Broadcasting Company filmed his life story or w/e in Africa with nigs

It's not just one film you fucking retard. It's Battlefield 1, it's propaganda in the news saying there were blacks in Britain, it's the TV series, its the movies about Tuskegee airmen, it's the social media forums who are spreading this shit, it's all of it put together. All of it put together and done consistently so over an extended period of time has a lasting effect on future generations. Jesus Christ do you not have any forethought or critical thinking?

Well Sagramor is black in cornwell's version of arthurian tales

guys.. we must not allow this
this is identity thefth
identity thefth is a crime.

call it white productions or something, but shouldn't we start making our own hollywood?
even start it up with a crowdfunding of our own?
maybe completly crowfund our own people.
and for white people only. with the same economical system of the nsdap?
like % reduction for people with kids and so on?
i'm actually working on this, how where who, all legal aspects, how to present it without beeing persecuted and shit by the kike.

well if he was.... he would be black!

Was he black or saracen?

They saracen in Arthurian terms tends to just mean european pagan, especially since muslims didn't exist before 500, and arabs had no penetration into Europe either.

It's like Song of Roland, which took a straightforward campaign blunder against the Basques and turned it into a microcosm of the entire First Crusade, because that's when it was written.

There aren't any blacks in that trailer though.

It looks alright. I just want my adaptation of "Nada the Lily." Building Kraals should be easier than cgi castles.

This is just another aspect of the "you own NOTHING, goyim!" thing. The culture that's been lent to us by countless previous generations, we know, isn't "ours" since we have to preserve it to pass to our own descendent. We're only temporary possessors of this heritage, more a guardian than an owner as they see the word.

But what this is saying, when they re-write our stories, is that it was never ours to be given, never our forefathers to give, and especially not our descendants to inherit. With this they are declaring that it belongs to THEM, and THEY chose who had it, who has it now, and who will have it in the future. It's laws of copyright taken to legend: "you don't own Arthur or his mythology, so you don't get to say what that mythology is."

>They saracen

The word saracen, rather.

Keep in mind most europeans had almost no idea about european history until the late Renaissance. They knew arabs were the bad guys and that was enough.

You are reaching wayyy to hard friend. Battlefield one is running Pro black propaganda by what having one black dude on the cover after 4 or 5 games whith white dudes on the cover?Tv shows have been running out of ideas for years so no shit they are turning to obscure places to start their next tv show. to think this shit is being done in order to manipulate the men and women of tomorrow is borderline retarded.

At playing black characters, like the Nubian from Gladiator or Caliban. Bedivere wasn't black though. Everyone knows he wasn't black. The whole way through you're conscious he's only there because of quotas and political correctness. It breaks immersion. It's shit.

you mean how America became the world's saviour after Hollywood started to flood the market with WWII patriotic movies and how the perception of WWII's heroes changed from allied forces/Russians to Americans?

its old news faggot, the song remains the same, just going in another direction now. reality still not what it seems, never will.

Sure, but why does Guy Ritchie hate his own material so much that he makes it all exactly the same?

The new Transformers is going to be set in Arthurian times too, but no one cares because they know what they're getting. Ritchie is supposed to be a halfway talented filmmaker, but he still churns out this shit.

Who wrote it?

guy ritchie doesnt make shitty movies though. everything he's directed has been positively received, and from what I saw in the trailer, there is literally 1 or 2 black people in this film, which is pretty standard Guy Ritchie stuff. Sup Forums losing their mind over this is stupid though

this movie will actually be based as fuck, screenshot this post.

Do a bio pic of Malcolm X starring Adam Sandler, or MLK with Mel Gibson.

>when they made Queen Margaret a black woman

>which is pretty standard Guy Ritchie stuff

This is medieval Britain, not 00s London.

It's not our fucking fault that we had the best film industry. The Russians make plenty of Russian war movies, watch those if you're so obsessed with illiterate serfs being starved to death for a quarter acre advance.

>there is literally 1 or 2 black people in this film, which is pretty standard Guy Ritchie stuff
were there any in Sherlock Holmes films?
i don't remember

God damn you are a dumb faggot

Literally black in warlod chronicles by Cornweell, Saxon's think he is a black demon.

In the original arthurian talles i dont remenber i belive its norwegian or danish.

Was the painted man the only decent black character in a medieval movie?

Spot on analysis

Well put

For comparison, they spent the first half of the movie justifying Freeman's role. Now they don't even try.

so that's what america back then was doing wrong...
they had to let hilary be president first and then after her obama

lol

I was talking about perception and easily it can be changed.
so it's ok to do so but only if it serves your version of reality. okey matey

The movie would have been bland s fuck without freeman.

That's still a matter of debate.

Many historians argue that there's as much evidence for King Arthur being an actual historical figure as Jesus.

Obviously the lives of both men have been exaggerated and romanticized to the point of become legend and folklore, but they could both well have been actual people.

>medieval britain
>trailer shows magic, war elephants and tree people
>1 black guy suddenly breaks your suspension of disbelief

Reality is changing fast with the demographics. Then (((they'll))) just lie and make all these people believe they had a stolen history and that they are part of historical Europe. Think about it for a while.

Second best film of all time after LOTR. Freeman is an honourary aryan though.

They are rewriting history ,rewriting history is robbery of identiy, identity is spiritual life.
They are raising a new generation without historical memory, identiy, the perfect mindless slave
This is usespeakably criminal
But is is us who has allowed this.
We lost faith, we forgot to follow our fathers ways.
We became to comfortable, to gain and too self absorbed.

It looks like dog shit and forced to be frank. Like Noah. We want our CGI proletarian wank but want to pretend we are edgy and cultural.

says you
King Arturia is best girl

It's by association they are stealing European history and identity.

You see something medieval and then you no longer associate it with white people, now you associate it with everyone so that the European identity is stolen.

It's very subversive.

Freeman is a Hillary shill.

>Indian headdress at Halloween
>White guy with dreadlocks
>"Million Woman March"

REEEEE! CULTURAL APPROPRIATION! WIPING OUT THEIR CULTURE! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

>All-black cast of Hamilton
>Black knights of Camelot
>Idris Elba should be James Bond

Oh that's sooooooo cool and super progressive. What, do you have a problem with it, you BIGOT? It's 2017. I can't wait for the stiffy old white racists to all die. #BiegePower #WhiteGenocideNowPlease

>The tale of Arthur takes place really at the end of the Roman times. So there would be Africans in the movie since they served for the Romans.

so now there was niggers in roman legion and at the round table

Is it wrong if I like King Arthur as a woman?

>the kikes are at it again!

You mean after dozens of versions with a white guy, it's somehow a crime to have one with a black guy?

You retards get triggered by the lamest shit. One single movie or one single depiction of an interracial couple and you go full autistic claiming it's a global conspiracy against you personally.

Friendly reminder that black people built England.
Pay your dues.

It's easy to forget you're white when you're black.

soundcloud.com/kugali/talking-dragons-and-black-people
medievalpoc.tumblr.com
Really fires the synapses.

I've been to his grave, it must be real

When real life imitates literal stormfront propaganda, it really makes you think.

Apparently Idris Elba was also cast as Roland in the upcoming Dark Tower film which makes no fucking sense since I believe it was made pretty clear that Roland was like a rugged, gritty cowboy sort of dude. I pictured someone like Viggo Mortesen maybe, but no, it has to be a nigger.

Shut up nigger

tintin either but that's not a reason to cast idris elba

This is spot on, if you can re-write and manipulate someones history in essence you can control them.

Atleast is Idris Elba

If you were going to make a King Arthur adaptation, it would have to go full LOTR in tone and faithfulness to the original. This movie looks like garbage on its own merits.

That being said, one of the knights in
King Arthur's court WAS a Middle Eastern convert to Christianity, so there's that.

jesus christ man. you really went to the darkside career-wise, eh? is it rewarding at all?

>niggers in rome
probably some but not too much
more north africans though (libyans, punic, berber etc.)
one of them was a berber born general who was the commander against a jewish rebellion

versus what? a random no-name nigger? sure, I mean don't get me wrong I actually think Idris is a decent actor, I'm not hating on his talent, it just seems really weird to cast him in the main role of Dark Tower, just seems like another Hollywood directors attempt at progress for the sake of progress.

no nigger in my legio you plebeius

A fuckton of cowboys were mexicans and escaped/postbellum slaves, so that's not much of a stretch.

This is cultural appropriation, nigs were not in Britain during Arthur time. You will never be able to argue otherwise.

>Therefore, he ordered the commander of his Mauritanian auxiliaries, Lusius Quietus, to clean the suspects out of these regions. Quietus organized a force and killed many Cypriote, Mesopotamian and Syrian Jews - in effect wiping them out; as a reward, he was appointed governor of Judaea. (He is one of the few blacks known to have made a career in Roman service.)

livius.org/articles/concept/roman-jewish-wars/roman-jewish-wars-7/?

sorry bud