Can we finally agree that he is autistic?

Can we finally agree that he is autistic?
He is seriously delayed.
media.giphy.com/media/ZNgZezPoqKeuk/giphy.gif

Kek

>6'11" at 10 years old
>delayed
pick one

Hes still faster than the average pole

he's just playing mind games

>Shorter than Ivanka and his dad
>"6'11"

Meh he just doesn't like hi fives

STOP CREATING BARON THREADS NOW!

>seriously delayed.
it's like I am watching a cat video.

His mom told him to smile

Make fun of Barron to his face, i dare you, kike.

Oh my God he's not autistic. The poor kid is a fucking retard. Jesus....look at that shit. It's not edited. The fucker lives his life in slow motion.

Shut the fuck up. What Sup Forums is too chicken shit to call a spade a spade? Or in this case a tard?

Baron's the son of Donald and Ivanka. Fact.

He's the pefect example as to why old men shouldn't have kids.

He's playing 8D-chess in his head, but he has not had a lifetime of practice like his father, so his reactions can't fully keep up. It is like in Man of steel, he hasn't fully learned to harness his power, it's raging inside, out of control.

He's getting more pussy at 10 then you will in your life

Insulting a 10-year-old child doesn't make you look cool Poland.

You're a nigger who needs to die. Fact.

he is retarded there is no doubt about that

From his mom....Ivanka.

he doesnt care about this shit
he wants to go home and play starcraft

>Handsome
>6 feet tall at 10 years old
You guys are retarded.

The little spoiled bastard won't read this (that's if he can read at all) calm down. He's literally in his own little world mentally and physically.

>Be goofy and weird. Like to have fun and play around.
>Dad becomes president
>Cameras always on you.
>Everyone decides you're retarded.

It's truly hilarious how Sup Forums can't accept that Barron is retarded just because he is Drumpfy's son. And they dare call themselves redpilled.

Me and baron are very similar

Redpilled my ass. The kid has tard written all over him and what do they do defend him like the kid gives a shit about what you peasants think.

It might be he is retarded. Of course he might just be a dumbass 10 year old kid who doesn't know how to interact with people properly but honestly I'm starting to think that there is something wrong with him.

You don't understand.

This kid shitposts with his very being.

He follows The Golden Path.

>albanian
>talking about height

If you actually pay attention you'll realize you can clearly see that Melania literally pulled her hand away (a la "Too slow!") a second before Barron returned the high five.

Then Barron goes with a goofy air high five anyway, in playful frustration.

They were playing. It's fine. It's funny.

If anything, this makes me feel better about Barron.

This fucking guy right there. What fucking gif are you watching?

i demand a paternity test; is that so much to ask for?

It's truly hilarious how Argentina can't accept that it's not white.

Exact sequence:

>Melania raises her hand for a high five
>Barron notices, about to return the high five
>Melania pulls back "Too slow!"
>Barron scolds himself for falling for it again and turns away.
>Melania raises her hand again, to give him another chance (to fail)
>Barron isn't having it and is turned away.
>Melania lowers her hand and turns away.
>Barron gives a high five to the air in playful frustration.

It's funny and playful. Just a game of "Too slow!"

He just thinks too much. He probably has an IQ of 150 and can't relate to others.

It's quite likely that as Trump fathered Barron at a very old age that Barron is more susceptible to conditions like autism.

He'll be fine though, his mum seems nice and he'll have access to any treatment he needs to live a healthy life and handle any conditions he may have.

It's pretty obvious that he has pretty bad autism

It also explains why Trump gets so emotional on the idea of Vaccines causing autismn, because he probably believes that's what happened to Baron.

they put the chemicals in the water that turn the fricken frogs gay!

I see it too. Barron is smiling. Melania is smiling. She obviously pulled her hand away when Barron lifted his hand. She chuckled a bit. The air high-five is awkward, sure, but a stubborn 10yo boy would probably do just that, as in "Yeah, I'll still high-five you!"

It's almost like leftists are running out of things related to Trump to shit on.

He's exactly like I imagine most of you. Asbergerie. One of the great fears of my life is running into one of you in public.

fucking kek

he is a potatoe

ok

he is just a kid

some may say /pol may be breaking rules by postin pix of boys???

please back off us autists you fukers
thanks

>It also explains why Trump gets so emotional on the idea of Vaccines causing autismn
Except he doesn't get emotional about it at all. He mentioned the possibility once during the primaries, when he was giving a rally, and then he actually had lunch with an antivax guy and avoided giving any public commentary on that. He just had his transition team say "we are considering at this time the possibility of creating a team devoted to studying autism."
Trump isn't enough of a retard to think vaccines cause autism.

Vaccines do not cause autism.

I expected this board to be more sympathetic with Aspies.
However Barron doesn't look too bad.
He only acts out a little and if you factor in the major stress of the day, it's nothing.

maybe, but isn't he like ten? isn't this normal behavior for ten year olds?

yes they do

MANY SUCH CASES. SAD!

>One of the great fears of my life is running into one of you in public.
That's an odd thing to be scared of.

>Trump isn't enough of a retard to think vaccines cause autism

I don't think it's about being retarded, it is just an issue close to him.

Him and Melania seem to be very protective about Baron, so it would explain this.

Pic related, he has made a lot of tweets about vaccines causing autism.

for a 10 yo potatoe that is

Yeah, was thinking the same. It would explain this, for example

1 sec too late, ebin

If you watch the gif its pretty fucking clear that it's an inside joke

She moves her hand away when he tries to high five, so he waits.

>this is the correct answer and you will only get my (you) because I'm the only one in this thread looking for the truth.

Kinda pathetic the lengths the left will go to bash trump, and I didn't even vote for the guy. But he's my president. I guess I'm just more patriotic then faggots bashing our freely elected leader.

I don't think people are being mean by pointing out that a child may have autism.

And they're Tweets that came from within the same primaries where Trump implied that Cruz's father had something to do with with assassination of JFK.
You can't take everything that Trump says at face value, and the more that a given soundbite panders to a specific demographic (in this case, suburbanite mothers with a penchant for self-diagnosing with Dr. Google), the more reasonably sure you can be that he has an ulterior motive for saying it.

>And they're Tweets that came from within the same primaries where Trump implied that Cruz's father had something to do with with assassination of JFK.

He has been tweeting about vaccines and autism since at least 2012 pic related

>giving a high five to your mom on national television
only a literal pole would approve of this. The more I see of this kid the more he appears to be just a normal 10 year old little shit

On the heels of his birther movement. This was all stuff he was doing to gather publicity in preparation for his presidential bid.
Trump's a college-educated businessman worth billions. He understands the psychology behind scams such as the antivax craze to an intimate degree.

Steven Tyler is still making kids at 68 years old.

me thinks melanie and barron have a very close relationship. I bet at one time they slept in the same bed together and cuddled.

I did the same thing as him, college graduate job etc, I think you're just a mexican.

Barron Trump is a giant from clash of clans. Slow but strong

>Wizard chan

lmao

>height
>mental cognition

H O T

I'd put a lot of money on the fact that he spies on Ivanka showering and sniffs her panties.

He was being nagged by Melania all goddamn day, probably. He's just being a smartass kid

>implying that he has to spy