Feminism is a joke

>feminism is a joke
>looks like it's losing steam for the last 2 years
>after today it's back stronger than ever all because of trump winning

what have we done, boys?

What do you expect when America elected this man as President?

Making fools of themselves by chimping out in the streets worldwide isn't what I'd call "stronger than ever".
When you get whores like madonna openly advocating for murder of the president you know they're desperate, a desperate may pose an immediate threat but its carelessness makes it fragile.

tldr: feminists on deathwatch.

> implying it matters once the RWDS start and Trump's education czar bans leftist degrees from American academics

am I a feminist for believing that the only refugees that should be allowed are women and children?

no you're a fascist bigot

it's really not such a big deal.
there's not THAT many out there. It just looks like that bc that's what's on the (((media)))
they're sex starved cunts that need dickings.
nevertheless, it is a sign of degeneracy.

stop shill
1800 soros buses full of paid woymen

It's just the last dying gasp of slutwalk. It will achieve nothing, except perhaps making feminism even more of a laughingstock.

Even though they are enjoying high visibility, the identitarian left is reaching terminal velocity. The only thing they know how to do, or care about, is the literal act of organization. They have no unified vision of the future. Once today is over, they'll disintegrate like so much detritus hurtling through the atmosphere. It's all over now.

This. Beside what we see on tv these women are a significant minority. Most of them are under 30 and are just naive, the rest are just failures that can't get men so they're angry. These marches don't mean anything these women will go back to fucking themselves with cucumbers tomorrow

Frankly, less "feminists" turned out than I thought would.

>implying it was ever strong
>implying it's strong now

THE ALT RIGHT FUCKED ITSELF

IT WILL NEVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU IDIOTS KILLED YOUR OWN MOVEMENT

The current feminists are only hung up about Trump's comments about groupies 14 years ago. Feminism is on its last legs.

Watch the video you stupid cuck.

This is what you drumpf morons get. The left went too extreme and got drumpf in power which will result in the left getting their power back.

youre an idiot for thinking ANY refugees should be allowed here

What is this picture

This actually. It's akin to a cancer patient in very late stages getting that last wind before they kick the bucket. This is their final struggle.

>cunt hats

2070 prediction

women who's entire existence revolves around complaining about being objectified get plastic surgery en-masse to become giant vaginas with legs in protest and if men complain about it then they will out themselves as sexist and probably gay, which is TOTALLY OK TO BE

ovaries poppin out of their noggins like Piccolo antennae and shit

You've had enough to drink user, time to go to bed.

I have no idea what you're trying to talk about but this mess of a post sounds really funny so I laughed

Now is the time to invest in pic related. I have a feeling demand is going to skyrocket in the next decade with all these "nasty women" endearing themselves so well to potential suitors.