Which one of you guys did this Sup Forums?

rt.com/news/374613-sydney-trump-sky-protest/
>Skywriters emblazoned “Trump” high in the sky over a sunny Sydney as approximately 10,000 people took part in a march in support of women’s rights.
>The Sydney march was part of a worldwide series of demonstrations calling for the protection of civil liberties in the wake of Donald Trump's inauguration as president of the United States. Well over one million people around the world attended marches, with the largest taking place in Washington, DC.

Hah! and they say Canadians can shitpost

kek, fucking shitcunts.

Those are chemtrails.

Why do feminists act like women's civil rights are going to be taken away from them?

Is it just part of their obsession of feeling oppressed for attention?

Kek did this.
Worship Kek.

Ha.

hahahahahahahahaha!!

look this whole womens rights thing has no clear objective.. i think many women are just marching like "yay women"

what the hell are they protesting?

C U N T
U
N
T

Tip top avionic shitpost m8s.

Shit posting IRL. America is Great Again™

>inb4 the plane was spraying zyclon b

Lol my mom is on this march and she couldn't even tell me.
At least she's becoming politically active, good 4 her

CHEM TRAILS

Made me think

Does she know you voted for literally Hitler?

Just like gays.
>gay rights
what rights? they have the same rights as everyone already
>women's rights
what rights do women lack in America
they can vote
get jobs
drive

it's bullshit civil rights throwbacks to pad the pockets of people that should be executed

>At least she's becoming politically active
Yeah it's great that people are becoming "politically active" just in time to spout the same buzzwords nonstop and pretend they actually know anything about what's going on. It's ridiculous how many people waste so much energy protesting and whining yet can't even get simple facts straight.

thats great!!

They can't freely murder babies.

>5x larger
Same amount of people, just 5x more mass in fat and blubber

every single one of those whales will die from a heart attack

>Shitposting IRL.
The Ride starts now!

Yeah. My mom doesn't follow the Lefty narrative that all conservatives are ebil Nutzies. She just doesn't agree with my politics. She's also not very informed and kinda redpilled on certain subjects.

I think she's marching because her friends are and it's like a fun trip. After the protest they're gonna see the sites and eat as some fancy restaurants.

This is my Mom, only she doesn't know I voted for literally Hitler.

What do you expect? We prezident now. It won't change much that leftie chicks on fb complain about dumbshit in their posts. I'm more worried about the niggers trying to rise up.
>worried
I mean excited that I can shoot some niggers in their stupid fat lips

>gravitational disturbance.jpg

kek

I seriously don't understand the international perspective on this.

WHY ARE AUSTRALIAN WOMEN PROTESTING TRUMP?

WHY ARE AUSTRALIAN MEN DEFENDING TRUMP?

WHAT IS GOING ON?

Regardless, I love you based aussies