Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

What's your response to this argument?

Bump.

Don't try and run away from the facts, Drumpfkins

>Smart people work in the city
>Smart people know it is cheaper to live in the suburbs and commute
>Why pay $3000 a month for a stupidly small apartment when $3000 will pay mortgage for 4 months and you actually own the house

This

Fake news

>Living out of the city far away from all the important shit,
which means you have to drive a car and waste much more fuel

That Trailer complex looks fucking awesome, 9/10 would live in

>Light rail
>Public transport

people living on the left built that
people living on the right didn't build that

really makes those two neurons rub together

i don't see an argument.

If you have any cherries left can I grab a couple..

> "hey check out this picture that shows no data and no sources. checkmatefaggotz"

Good thing fuel in Freedomland is dirt cheap compared to your cuck nations.

>PPL
>intelligent

They made a self efficient homestead with zero government aid.

On the left where you have rambaitn crime, unemployemtn and welfar all leaching on goverment aid. C

Pro tip hotshot, Cities cost governments more money to upkeep than rural.suburbs. The people themselves maintenance their lands/home.

It's from the goddamn IRS , an organization that I expect not to be fully on the Trump train.

City people depend on the rural and suburban people economically.

And she still lost

doesn't make them smart

Which one lives in a cool, nice neat place,
and which one lives in a smelly crampt shithole?

My proof stands.

Drumpflstinkinploplefarts btfo

This is my argument

>cramped
The one in the city, jackass.

the proletariat shall seize the means of production once again. the bourgeois living in their crystal castles will know fear

>niggers and spics
>intelligent
>people

lulz

It doesn't matter who's smarter. It isn't a math test.

Those city people must be total losers to get blown out by a bunch of idiot Trumpkins.

What important shit? I live in the country and commute every weekday to a midsized city to work. I commute to a smaller city about twenty minutes away on Sundays to go to church and everyother Sunday we also get groceries.

I enjoy my money being spent on my home, my land, and my family. Tell me I'm missing something in life and not you.

firstly, you cant bump your own threads
second, that trailer park setup is actually quite smart; it compacts the amount of space needed to live while still looking better than otherwise
thirdly, the city has useless people; we have enough scientists already, philosophy can only come to the really rich people, and factories have headed out of the US
the rural areas produce the most, and are the reason why the US is agriculturally self sufficient
if the US were nothing but cities, then there would barely be any food

>smelly

You must be used to "city stink," that nasty sewage smell that seeps up whenever it feels like it. Your city is built on a river of shit.

YES....WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO LIVE NEAR TREES?

THEY ARE DISGUSTING
I'D MUCH PREFER CONCRETE

why not both?

concrete is comfy.

I'm sorry, which one of them lives in a motherfucking ghetto treehouse made of actual vehicles?

This is the best part.

>Conservatives
>hate nature
>live in a rural environment

>Liberals
>love nature
>live in the city

How do they not see how backwards they are?

conservatives who hunt and had a backwoods to play in as a kid love nature, they just don't see how carbon taxes is going to somehow reverse global warming. meanwhile hydro and wind power decimates landscapes and fauna.

You understand that there no objective standard for comparing the increased financial cost of city housing with the increased human cost of a suburban commute, right?

I mean personally I have no interest in sitting in my car for two hours everyday and I'm willing to have less money to spend on other things to avoid that, but somebody else might feel differently and I don't really see any basis for telling them that they're wrong to do so.

This. So much this.

Agreed, I just hate how liberals portray rural conservatives as somehow hating nature.

>city with one of the highest homicide rates in the first world
>intelligent

left is probably australia

Life in a comfy mobile home fort or life in a 3000 dollars a month studio apartment.

hmmm. Whos the retard now?

>Checkmate

Remember the part where the Democrat party has been carried by the poor, uneducated, rural white voterbase for years? Remember the part where they lost this election because they took that demographic for granted in the Rust Belt? Get a hold of yourself, my man.

Ask them what's the avg in of some city nigger vs white people

Also this. They shit on the majority of their voting base and it didn't end well for them.

> tfw intelligent city dweller afraid to speak up while surrounded by militant """liberals"""

>Smart city people

Left looks pretty cool. I'd live there if the neighbors were pleasant and quiet during the later hours.

My response is that it is an image (a cherry picked one at that), and not an argument.

>Important shit

Such as...

wellfare offices

Tfw I make 32k and voted for Trump

>Moast of whites INCLUDING woman voted for Trump
>Moast of minorities with shit tier IQ live in cities
>Moast of collage educated whites voted for Trump

Grab 5 dumb farmers and 5 smart city people.

See who can fix their own transportation, living space, prepare food from scratch, and live off the land.

Then see who can write shitty javascript.

that setup in the left pic looks comfy as fuck

a fucking cross