Sperg boy BTFO

sperg boy BTFO.

>Katie Rich
I see whose next.

>insulting small, innocent children

The left keeps getting worse and worse.

Part of me wants to see just how low the left can go, but another part knows they are bottomless

>look her up
>JEW
Every fucking time

this

Holy shit. He's just a fucking ten year old kid.

Why does the left have such a hard-on for destroying him?

>small

he's a big guy

Yeah and Trump voters are the evil ones right?

>calling obviously autistic children 'school shooters'

noice

>bullying little kids
>indoctrinating other little kids and making them pose with signs and recite ideology

progressives are ISIS tier without the courage.

That's fucked up

>Sup Forums hates bullying now

Not so fun when your side is the victim, is it?

Don't you have a safe space to go cry in?

I don't think Barron is home schooled

>t-think of the children, we can't elect this m-muhsoggyknee racist!
>haha that 10 year old is sooo dumb and weird and probably a school shooter! fuck him lolol! raargh i'm a good person !

Barron does

It's called the White House

FUCK off weeb

I see she has to be around 30 years older than him, and she's bullying him. Sad!

Kikes are the worst. Fuck kikes
Obligatory

Tyrone Jamalokov Jackson Jr. III

aka. Agent Double O Tree Fifty

>Born in ghetto
>parent died for lack of gibs
>defected to USSR when he learned of mega gibs
>Graduated from MIT with 1488 G.P.A.
>Melanin cover allows him to inflitrate DNC and other beta libtard secure areas
>Hides malware and uber hacking programs in USB sticks shaped like cans of grape soda
>Dropping a mixtape next week
>Immune to prosecution if caught because he dindu nuffin

Why the hell?

Kid probably just wants to play minecraft

Not be labeled a killer on social media

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS HYPOCRISY IS GETTING INFURIATING.

THE LEFT LITERALLY BITCHED FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS ABOUT HOW COULD ANYONE BE RUDE TO OBAMA'S DAUGHTERS.

BEFORE DAY 1. DAY. FUCKING. 1. THEY'RE GOING FOR HIM NONSTOP.

Jesus dude, most kids go through 1 or 2 bullies through their lives. Fucking Barron has to deal with the entire MSM as his childhood bully.

Is something the matter?

Triggered

Barron literally dindu nuffin

He's just an autistic kid who is like 6 feet tall despite being 10

Sup Forums just likes to abuse one side more often. Why do you think the board laughed when Dick Spencer and Gavin "ButterflyKisses" McGinnes got in fights.

We're just pointing out the hypocrisy of a side that wants safe spaces for adults but bullies a 10 year old boy.

Nothing you fucking weeb, keep posting anime sluts.

>Egg
Shill's egging us on guys. Nothing to see here.

TRU Dt MSM MOVED THE GOALPOSTS ON THS 1

Or that time Gavin shoved a dildo up his ass on live tv

>for adults
Are you forgetting age-kin people ? How dare you...

>pic related, 5yo

>mainstream entertainment shill dislikes trump family

>more at 11

Making jokes at the expense of a mentally disabled child is deplorable.

>did you just assume my age, shitlord?

Are the shills trying to slide something important? Or are they just trying to disrupt political discussion?

You're right
Though it's not as funny as this right bro

Stef!

At least we do not defend people who harm children. i could see why because you leftists are children. Hell, worse then children.

>Sluts
But Megumi is not a slut. In fact I don't think she even knows what sex is.

For you

Try trump tower big goy.

The imbecil right turned snowflake overnight

Caught in your own web

Conservative blowhards fucked on Obama's daughters a lot too desu, I'll enjoy watching the spawn of a 60 year old man's mongoloid sperm get fucked on just as much

>tfw we either die heroes or live long enough to see ourselves become the villains

It's snowflake status to defend a child? I'm pretty sure that is what the right has always done, you cucked retard.

Didn't we literally only make fun of Malia's dope smoking or can someone find anything we said from 2008?

fight fire with fire mate

Holocaust 2.0 when

His last name is Trump; that's good enough for liberals looking for someone to smear.

They'd write an op-ed piece on how Ivanka's one-year-old is the antichrist if they thought they could get away with it.

>we'll defeat leftists by becoming leftists

whoever started this neo-Alinsky bullshit needs to get the fuck off of Sup Forums

Because they can't hurt Trump, so they are trying to hurt him through his child.

>liberals sob and complain when someone is 'mis-gendered' from the 57 genders they invented
>liberals need a safe space w. coloring books and play-dough
>have no issue mocking and ridiculing a 10 year old

damn that's clever.

not even destroying him, the left just doesnt glorify him for being the spawn of a real estate conglomerate.

kid looks crazy in anything he does is why

>18 years old
>Sup Forums from 08 is same from 16

Some things, like attacking Children SHOULD bother people.
Its called honor and integrity you animal.

Don't try to turn it around. The left are the ones crying and hiding in their safe space. You start to stand up to their ridiculous behavior they'll start to cry that we're hypocrites for saying something. Like your stupid comment.

it'll be fun to watch the careers of the people who shit talk him go down the drain

We should get on this.
Play them at their own game.

>these fucking normie posts

Did I take a wrong turn and end up on some Facebook thread of 40 year old women or something?

not a lot from mainstream would go out on such a limp but nonetheless there is gonna be a first, probably gonna start at some comedian

>grown woman makes fun of 10 y/o

I think most of them are under the impression that Barron is like 14. He's probably not even in middle school yet.

Yeap, these traitors don't have much time, MSM, hollywood etc are done. They'll be the altmedia, known to everyone are commie news, in two years.

>are

as

Barron seems like a pretty cool kid. At least he's not shaking his ass all around town like Obongo's niglets.

Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums.
Also wouldn't it make more since for a fat basement dweller to be liberal?

>being against child bullying means you need a safe space

k

Yeah, it's called the United States of America, and you should leave it.

>SNL
when was the last time that show was good? the 1970s perhaps?

hope so. we have already seen the huge rise of alternative media (drudge report for example). netflix and amazon prime are making movies and tv series that are politically incorrect and even show titties! the future is unwritten

But don't you want to be better than them?

ayo kys tbqh stupid ass cracka smdh

>t. too stupid to get the joke

hopefully he starts with his dad

>we were only pretending to be triggered

wew lad

lol now they have the most vindictive POTUS since Andrew Jackson to deal with.

Katie "The Cyberbully" Rich.

She grew up in a rich family and is jealous of other people. So now she bullied Donald Trumps son for recognition and fame.

Will your child be bullied next?

Did she take down her twitter? I cannot find it.

>the left is attacking children now
Wow. Just... wow.

Just proves to show that the left has no standards.

Did you guys know that Marquid De Sade was one of the worlds first communists?

All these leftist don't understand, the right has never cared about bullying. But the right is outraged that all of s sudden the left throughout their self-righteousness to attack an innocent 10 year old.

Hypocrisy is an ugly sight.

Not that new haha

I guess this is why Melania is going after cyberbullying.

Meh, that's different. He's a nobody.

> grown ass adult making fun of a 10 year old boy

How is this not pathetic again?

You should probably remove the burden you place on your family through existing

Well, should we retalliate?

she deleted the tweet then deleted her twitter

Because they're liberals, so it becomes edgy, hilarious, and brave instead. Comedy is dying for a reason.

dumb bitch. its too late. one too many glasses of chardonnay and now shes going to have five alphabet agencies examining her asshole

I've never laughed at online bullyig. True, I did laugh that one time when some Crusade shit poster shot down 79 kids on some Scandinavian island. But I've NEVER laughed at online bullying.

>Egg
Mcmuffin's revenge

Oh we still need to find everything on her and make her very very VERY uncomfortable

Not in this instance. The public disgust at her comments will be enough backlash.

That bitch is a fat alleged woman who looks nowhere near attractive. She must be so envious that a 10 year old kid has everything she hasn't including good genetics.

>He fell for the we were just merely pretending meme

newfags out.