Ok Fuckers deny it's her

I just finished comparing the two images at twinsornot.net try for yourselves, 100% match. It's her. TRUMP HIRED THE WARRIOR QUEEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

twinsornot.net
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-vZuuyDh5lw
youtube.com/watch?v=SlYas3fmRyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

image 1

image 2

I honestly don't see it

This is the result. try it yourselves

twinsornot.net

maybe it is just her twin

Very unlikely, but I guess anything is possible lol

its not her fag leaf, the mattis one is way hotter. the other one looked sickly.

curve of the nose and forehead shapes seem to be different, among other things

This.
Tell your anime waifu I said hi

Chin and eyebrows are wrong

OH FUCK

MIND = BLOWN

Not even fucking close m80

Nose and chin aren't even close. OP isn't just a faggot, he's also a fucking leaf.

That looks nothing like her.

No joke, you probably have autism. You can't identify faces correctly and that program is AIDS.

can someone post the cuckslayer video

Your mom has AIDS.

Yeah, amazing what a six figure life change could do to someone, isn't it?
In the first image, she probably just finished working a shit shift as a waitress, and had a real angry attitude.
In the second image she's been eating and living better for a couple months, and did her makeup and put her hair down. Not to mention she seems much happier now.
Why is it so hard to see it?
Remember the original video happened pretty much right outside Trump tower. She's probably a local. If I were Trump, I would have found her and changed her life for the better too.

Happily, here's the Mattis vid too...

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ

youtube.com/watch?v=-vZuuyDh5lw

BETTER GO FUCK MESELF HUH
SHITE WEBSITE

The angle of the bridge of their noses is different.

Ditto the size and shape of their upper eyelids. Also note the distance between their noses and their upper lip. Candice's chin is rounder, too; just look at that squaring off on the other one. There's also an age gap.

I'll grant you the similarities are striking; maybe they are related, but it's not the same grill, sadly.

All could be explained with make up, lighting, attitude and the fact her hair was down.
She might have also gained a few pounds going from kraft dinner to steak dinner.

compare two pictures of yourself without sunglasses and post your results.

chin is different, tip of nose is different, forehead is different.

I'm at work unfortunately, only got those available and one for /fit/ in any case but it doesn't contain my face tho

The fun thing about this story is that it makes perfect sense in its insanity.

Hiring someone based on a video like that is totally something that Trump would do.

Not even close, the chin is cleft protruding. And more importantly the Candice has the aryan upturn nose and the other has the more semetic hook and barb

Shadows. The lighting is completed different.

Why can't someone find her name and contact her?

Stick to UFOs and Bigfoot
You Canadians are too fucking stupid for U.S. politics

You don't deserve her name, you only deserve a fuck you, you motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=SlYas3fmRyw
chin cleft visible between 41-43 seconds if you look. Lighting and the Generals shadow obscures it though.

This program is actually pretty good.

They have the same "I wanna punch your shit" expression.

Damn it, it's those crazy eyes. They both have them damn it could be.

The nose looks off by just a little bit

different qts

I agree Taylor Swifts nose looks slightly different in both those pictures. Still Taylor Swift though...are you catching my drift? lol cheers

are you high or something
they're similar, but obviously not the same person

I don't think you can recover from a meth addiction that quickly.

Da je su, obad dvije su Taylor Swift!

You're right you couldn't...If you were a Meth head. This is what Meth heads look like btw

checked anyways because you're tecnically right lol, about meth heads at least

ante rodrigez jesi to ti?

No, neznam ni koje ante rondrigez je brat...Bog

OK then, I had to check when I saw you speaking Croatian.

Ante Rodriguez is a half-Croat half-Hispanic mongrel living in Canada, he got trolled hard by Trump and came crying to /ex-yu/ and got BTFO again by everyone telling him to fuck right off to beanerland and that he will never be a true Croat.

chin and nostril type are different. nice idea, though.

I don't know guys, but I'm gonna find out. I really think this is a great big Easter egg trump dropped on us. Time will tell, I'm all over this.

:^)
I see my controversy has sparked some attention.
>trolled hard by trump
nigga what
You're a literal faggy communist.

checked
and fuck ante rodrigez!
Happy now user? lol cheers!

fuck you nigga meet up

KEK, if this is really Ante, sorry I really have no fucking clue who you are, and was just trying to prove it to the other guy. No offence. Sorry.
I could have just as easily said fuck Jim Blizblazz lol.
Anyways rather than beating me up, why does the other guy have such a beef? Now I'm fucking curious.

You faceblind autist

Yeah, me and Microsoft's multi million dollar facial recognition software are so fucked...

Honestly it was just bantz and I was advocating the genocide of Serbs and he got super fucking triggered, he's a super lefty boy and he pulls the "muh ur not croat so u can't talk about how autistic I am"
I've won in every single argument against himm you wont see him post in this thread again lol.
TLDR: he's a commie faggot and i'm right winged nigga

>face blindness is a symptom of autism

Bump.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the explainer. I'm somewhere in the middle, def more to the right.
I don't hate all Serbs, just the stupid ones who will never be content with having just Serbia, and who want the whole fucking region again.
Those days are long over. It is troubling that communism is even still an issue in Croatia. I saw that shit first hand in the 80's, it was pretty fucked. Cheers

magic man