LOL

LOL

LOL

I've always said there's no democracy in a country run by democrats.

>Oregon votes
FUCKING PORTLAND, THEY RUIN EVERYTHING.

meanwhile in commie-servative-cuckland-CA.

More like little Mexico.

Hillary won by 2,864,974 votes.

I wonder where those 3 million illegal votes came from.

People unironically believe that land is more important than actual people.

>illegal votes
proof

>can't understand obvious rules of the electoral college

>thinks communities are inaccurate metrics for relevant political beliefs.
>thinks that all people are the same

Look at the wisconsin recount proxy-bro

> rules of the electoral college
They are outdated and must be changed.

>large copious numbers of third world migrants immigrate to usa to flee dying homeland
>stay in heavily populated places
>want a second chance by fucking up successful new homeland with homeland traditions
>worth anything
libtards gotta go

boonies, dumb fuck

>ukraine
>telling us our system is outdated

Cry more faggot you will never be a citizen here

The electoral college exists precisely to stop mega populated areas like CA and NY from determining the election everytime

They're fine. They protect the rights of the states. Keep your shit up and we'll sell you to Putin.

Yeah, city people are more important than rural retards.

>city people

Yeah, we see exactly who those "city people" are.

Your fucking country is outdated and must be changed, ya cunt

>CA and NY
Literally two most important regions in USA.

>two wolves arguing over how to eat the lamb
>the lamb isnt allowed a say due to size
fuck off to one of your camslut studios and get overtaken retard khan

If you have 1 million people in California, who rely on the beef and agriculture provided by the 200,000 people in Wyoming in order to survive, how could you possibly say "well Wyoming doesn't matter since they have fewer numbers, we're just going to do what the California people want even though what laws and regulations that are important in California might not matter at all in Wyoming"

This is essentially why you have to look at the individual States (land) independently rather than just the most densely populated metro cities.

>thinks people not living in cities shouldn't count.

Nice tyranny by majority you have there

For those who aren't niggers, here's the map adjusted based on the number of people who actually voted as opposed to the physical size of the counties they voted in.

Trump won by 74, idiot

I'm pretty sure the midwest is the most important. That's where all our food is grown.

Dictatorship of the proletariat is the only way.

Notice that bright blue dot around D.C. That's where your tax dollars go, and it's time to drain it and make those people cry

Damn, that resembles a badass bird spreading it's wings.

Hey, you're right.

It looks pretty cool.

LOL...you dumb alt righters

come show your face in public wearing your pepe pin and you'll see what it's like to be out of your safe space here.

If we were in Middle Ages, then yes - it would be the most important.

How is this even possible

>Ukraine
>telling us how to host a peaceful election
literally lmao'ing at your pathetic slavic life. I can't wait until Trump and Putin take the rest of your pathetic country over.

The more you ban guns, the more we buy 'em.

Niggers and spics.

>NATION OF IMMIGRANTS! FREE HEALTHCARE AND HOUSING!

Really makes you think,

>Puerto Ricans

Yeah, California needs that cheap slave labor called illegal immigrants working the fields.

Cali is about to tank economically. Between subsidies being cut for agriculture, interstates, etc. and decreasing trade with China, it is gonna fold. No biggy though! Other States will pick up the slack.

really activates the almonds

3 million nigger

Saying that would be like going to a baseball game, seeing your team lose 4-3, then saying we won by having more runners on base.

Fucking dumb ukrop scum.The Mississippi is by far the most important region of the United States. Riverine access, most productive agricultural region, most people, most land, most resources, shale, etc.

deport all non-whites

Yes - OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE POPULAR VOTE, DUMBASS.

Everyone has seen this. It's as meaningless as "m-m-muh popular vote"

I'll come, I have a gun. I'll put a bullet in your spine you little shit.

The only people that bitch about the popular vote are people who just found out about it.

No fucking way.

Larimer county went red...

dumb-ass thanks to the non-whites Wisconsin flipped.

>Only people in the Middle Ages need food
No wonder you guys starved to death in the 30s and are still Africa-tier despite having the richest and largest farmlands in Europe.

Basically, newfags.

Trump still had the popular vote when Hillary dropped out of the race so that does not matter.

Conflicting groups, or tribes, vying for power within a territory.

In our republic the states vote.
If states no longer vote and have representation, it is pointless for them to remain in the United States.

You realize that food still needs to be refined and transported right? Like people in New York City don't just snap their fingers and have a steak appear out of thin air. Somewhere, someone has to raise the cow, let it graze, then when it reaches maturity they slaughter it, butcher it, then ship it to other places, you understand this is still how the world works, right?

Bingo! This would mean we are no longer the "United States" of America. It would be The State of America.

>tfw still get free Healthcare even after aca is repealed