HOW DO WE GO BACK TO THIS POLL

Third party spoiler. Clinton got less popular vote than Trump

Can NC and some other states that are more purple these days come too? Sick of the red.

Yeah me too. More blue is good

georgia, arizona, and texas are trending blue.

Never. PA,Michigan,Maine,Wisconsin,Minnesotta are heading red. And once the flow of illegal immigration is stopped Nevada, and Colorado are back red. The Dems are screwed for a while. No more illegals=no more Dem Party.

Red destroyed a lot of progress in my state and made us a fucking embarrassment with HB2. At least Cooper got in as gov. which is a start.

ya don't kiddos

north carolinian here, I voted for trump. Suck it.

Did you get tired of marching already?

The Dems lost the Presidency,Supreme Court,House,Senate, and a majoirty of state legislations and Govs. They are fucked. Things are only going to get wose for them come 2018. America is done with Democrats after the disaster Obama was.

South Charlotte here. Voted Republican straight down the line expect for governor. Cooper is a conserative Dem.

You must think Dale Earnhadt is Nascar Jesus don't you. Old type redneck scum.

The longer I look, the more it shows hillarys symbol.

The GOP lost the Presidency,Supreme Court,House,Senate, and a majoirty of state legislations and Govs. They are fucked. Things are only going to get wose for them come 2010. America is done with Republicans after the disaster Bush was.

Don't you get it? THERE ARE NO BRAKES!

I feel like Trump will make Bush look decent in comparison, hell he already kind of does.

Were you born in NC or did you more here from somewhere else?

ga, tn, ar, la... even mt blue

holy keks... they actually believed that

kys faggot

liberalism is a mental disorder.

>Georgia and Tennessee blue

Born. Some of us actually got real educations.

What am I going to do with keys?

Nominate a candidate who isn't a piece of shit like HRC.

Jim Webb would have wiped the floor with Trump, it wouldn't have even been close.

Trailer trash

he said "kys" it's an acronym for "kill your self"

Eventually they will admit they were wrong about gun control and start gaining ground again.

It's not rocket science, OP. They had polls showing them 90% of people supported "universal" BG checks when the reality is that they don't at all. Just like they had polls showing them Hillary had a 90% chance of winning.

Eventually they will figure out what voters actually want and get with the program, they'll be back with a vegeance before long.

Kill all straight white males
Kill all the white women

When he says keys it means that you should drive to the macdonalds and eat some big macs with "alicia keys", the female rapper. (Since she is black like you)

While Ross Perot certainly put some states in play, Clinton would still have won that race without the 3rd party interference due to Bush Sr's approval rating being in the 30's. Montana may not have gone for Clinton, but most traditional swing states would have, particularly on the west coast and in the Midwest.

I'm wondering what the 2020 map is going to look like when the GOP dumps Trump for someone else and we have a 3 way race for the White House.