Is there a way back or should we just nuke Sweden?

Is there a way back or should we just nuke Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

20% of american women has been raped already, why havent you been nuked then?

Shut your fucking face swed

Rape is Sweden is 6 times higher than the United States.

Enriched :^)

But 2 in 1 womyn on college campuses will be raped desu! west btfo

We're talking about you, not the U.S. Let's not change the subject, cuck. Can't believe a country could have men THIS useless.

>for every women who exists in the United States, three will be raped
It's unforgivable.

>le swedish rape meme

sweden is so cucked by liberals that they changed the definition of rape to include any non-consensual contact. this is why their "rape" numbers are so high

in reality this is women being bumped on a train or given a kiss on the cheek after a date

Sidf please leave

Source?

I Would believe you but knowing Muslims....

Thats funny the feminists throw around 1 in 4 women will be sexual assaulted here also.

Just join the rape waves..Why should only the blackies get all the fun?

>source, a pic with no source

No it fucking isn't.

I'm talking about you, cuck fetichist, why don't you nuke yourself already?

And this is 6x higher it says

1 6
- * -
4 1

6 in 4 women in Sweden will be raped. That's 1.5 rapings for every 1 woman

But then they probably don't even count all Muhammads raping and mollesting girls and woman.

Well, white men, what are you going to do about it? You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Sweden has a wider definition of rape than most other countries.
We also count each single instance of rape in a case while others count each case as one instance of rape.

Every time rape statistics go up notably in Sweden it has correlated with change in rape laws.

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/

Luke, did I ever tell you that Shmi Skywalker, who got raped to death by Sand People, was portrayed by a Swedish actress? And she was a good friend.

beyond saving glass em

kys kike

I don't think that many women are raped, but those say that the redefinition of the phrase are folly to the crime rates non-whites put up. They do commit violent/sexual crime at proportionally higher rates. There are no-go areas which produce very high rates, and the authorities have stopped reporting in those areas.

When we destroy Sweeden, don't look lest you become a pillar of salt.

>Breitbart reader

>muslimstatistics.wordpress

There's a line between Redpilled and autistic--it's not even a fine line--and you fucked it up

>trust me goy

They need to enforce the rule of law. I have a personal belief that the law is most easily enforced where there is a fear of repercussions. Should Sweden adopt and enforce a policy of very harsh punishment for new immigrants and foreigners that go against the country's laws they may be able to see a decline in problems brought on by migrants.

To be fair, Sweden also has a very low bar for what constitutes as rape.

This could have been you, America....but you just weren't progressive enough.

What definitions of rape are they using?

damn thats so fucked, thanks soros

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Send all the muslims to Trudeauland and nuke them. You take out the muslims and leafs at the same time.

Sweden and its people are to serve as an example for the western world, no need to nuke them.

no, they deserve to suffer.

don't deny democracy

i think it's pretty much rape if you send a dick pic to a girl without prior consent

53.2 per 100,000

1 in 4

Something here isn't right guys

1/4 =! 53.2/100,000

Everyone is a "rapist" in Sweden because women will report you for anything. I would bet 90% of all these "rapes" are fake. Women just wanna get some money and attention.

- Swede who has two rape charges

Btw, women like being raped. That's why they are for mass immigration. Have you people not understood this yet? They even say so themselves. Rape is good.

To be fair, Sweden IS filled with immigrants now and the police are encouraged to look the other way.

So its not that farfetched that rapes have gone up substantially.

per year vs per lifetime

That rate would be per year
Women live for X many years past raping age
Hmm

>- Swede who has two rape charges
more like t. polish faggot who migrated to sweden for rape purposes then fled back to poland

Hahahaha no not at all, they're just being conquered. They're being conquered and if you speak out against it they label you as racist and an undesired element that lacks education .HAHAHAHA, Swedish people are sooo weaaak. Most woman don't even report the rapes they love invader dick much more than their own pathetic ''men''.

> fleeing from Swedish prison sentence.

Swedish prison is truly like staying in an hotel.

Isnt that US college rape rate?

that's because 53.2 per 100k is what south africa is at. that pic doesn't say what Sweden's numbers are. it says Sweden has the most, and in second place is south africa with 53.2 per 100k, which is 4x more than america.

i think we should go to sweden and see if we can get that statistic up to 2 or 3 in 4

Actually, pure upper class Swede with blue blood who fled to Poland because cheaper prostitutes.

think you mean 2 in 1 will consent to having sex then either forget they consented or get embarrassed about it the next day so they cry rape

Can you tell us what kind of money and attention women would get from getting raped by moderate refugees?